No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
I think I have the right to warn others about the #7016054
10/12/20 11:52 PM
10/12/20 11:52 PM
Sagle,Idahomik
T
tow Offline OP
trapper
tow  Offline OP
trapper
T

Sagle,Idahomik
I Never ever once bad mouthed this site, If you take the time to read my post I feel I have the right to warn others about the scoundrels on here, Read my initial post the first thing I say is about how much I LOVE this site, Thank You

Re: I think I have the right to warn others about the [Re: tow] #7016061
10/13/20 12:02 AM
10/13/20 12:02 AM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
I think you have a “responsibility” to warn others. I’m sure that’s what you meant. I respect what you were trying to do by telling their names. Most here would only recognize their T-man name. That would help more. Thanks for being a stand-up guy!

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: I think I have the right to warn others about the [Re: tow] #7016066
10/13/20 12:13 AM
10/13/20 12:13 AM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Why didn't you contact me about your problems, rather than saying " I think of this site as a brotherhood well that’s a mistake there’s just as many liars, thieves and crooks on this site as any other site,"

This site is a site for trappers. I have yet to see a post of yours about trapping. Your posts are about selling your stuff on here. I see no reason to keep you here if this is simply a market place for you. Give me a very good reason to keep you here, and it has to be a trapping related reason. You selling the occasional trapping item along with your other stuff isn't good enough.

Re: I think I have the right to warn others about the [Re: tow] #7016091
10/13/20 01:29 AM
10/13/20 01:29 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
The OP mistakes a privilege for a right.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread