No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I am not sure this should be allowed... [Re: Actor] #7019029
10/16/20 02:19 PM
10/16/20 02:19 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
Just the ticket for blackening scent post sticks!

Member - FTA
Re: I am not sure this should be allowed... [Re: Gary Benson] #7019032
10/16/20 02:21 PM
10/16/20 02:21 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Out of stock. Must be a popular tool!

Its them folks in California that need them to start forest fires to prove how global warming is burning down the country.

Re: I am not sure this should be allowed... [Re: Actor] #7019085
10/16/20 03:55 PM
10/16/20 03:55 PM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
you can look up plans on the interweb for building your own flamethrower. My boys showed me a utubes video of guy that built one. It used a pressure washer wand for the nozzle and a fire extinguisher bottle to hold the flammable liquid. CO2 canisters used for paint ball guns provided the propellant. It was pretty effective and they guy had a lot of fun playing with it.

Of course, now my boys want to make one. Last Christmas my younger son wrote down "thermite and other explosives" on his Christmas wish list. I was a very proud father! That's my boy! grin

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread