No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Hog on the loose [Re: KYtrapper2005] #7018775
10/16/20 08:03 AM
10/16/20 08:03 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by KYtrapper2005
Lol leftlane is this her? [Linked Image]

come now if you haven't figured out Lefties type by now they are all lookers , it's a matter of if he matured enough to make sure they don't come with extra helpings of crazy.

Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 10/16/20 08:05 AM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Hog on the loose [Re: kevtrap] #7018787
10/16/20 08:29 AM
10/16/20 08:29 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by kevtrap
20 years ago or so I was driving the grain truck home and saw an emu running in the picked bean field across the road from my house. There were 2 of them running loose in the area and no one would claim ownership. It was thought they belonged to a hobby farmer in the area but he claimed they weren't his. Neighbors assumed no one claimed ownership because they didn't want to be liable if they were hit by a car. One ended up getting run in a combine by a neighbor picking beans after dark. The other was shot. Could be why no one wants to admit ownership of the hog .

Back years ago we had an old lady that had a milch cow that ran off. Which she inquired all over the country side searching for her and everybody knew the old cow. After about a week a local fellows brother came down from Chicago in a new car obtained less than a week before. They was coming home from a square dance that night about mid-night and hit and killed the old cow and tore his new car up bad. The police went to the old ladies house about a mile from the highway and got her and brought her to see if the cow was hers. She took one look at the cow and said "Not My Cow".

Last edited by Foxpaw; 10/16/20 08:32 AM.
Re: Hog on the loose [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7019130
10/16/20 05:24 PM
10/16/20 05:24 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
come now if you haven't figured out Lefties type by now they are all lookers , it's a matter of if he matured enough to make sure they don't come with extra helpings of crazy.

Well it is true I hate to get bored!
I wouldnt wish that on anybody
grin

[Linked Image]

Just so you know immature is just a word boring people use as a dirty dig on those of us who are out having fun!

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Hog on the loose [Re: AJE] #7019459
10/17/20 02:09 AM
10/17/20 02:09 AM
WI - Wisconsin
A
AJE Offline OP
trapper
AJE  Offline OP
trapper
A

WI - Wisconsin
Thanks guys.

That's what I've heard too, Eagleye.

The neighborhood is on alert. No reports of it today. Maybe a bowhunter will see it.

kevtrap, I think you're right. Someone probably knows it's source but is not saying.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread