No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Night Owl Shipment #7021416
10/19/20 03:46 PM
10/19/20 03:46 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline OP
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline OP
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Well I got my order in and forgot what I ordered. I was sitting in the house since it met the wife’s nose requirement, and proceeded to open the package. I was going over the invoice matching labels to items received, and was one short or either substituted so I thought. There was what looked like a specimen container with a twist on lid. I’m looking at the label on it and thinking what the heck.
For those that might order some of these baits/lures, DO NOT OPEN that white container in the house. I quickly learned why Crossbones is taped up, wrapped in bubble wrap, and SEALED in that container. The Wife was in the back bedroom and screamed out my first and middle name less than 3 seconds after I cracked the lid open. I see a toothpick dipped in that will do at a set, lol.
Can’t wait to give these baits and lures a try this year. Great ordering experience and prompt delivery.

Re: Night Owl Shipment [Re: Wanna Be] #7021426
10/19/20 03:59 PM
10/19/20 03:59 PM
Kentucky
KYtrapper2005 Offline
trapper
KYtrapper2005  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
Hope you like the couch lol!

Trapping is what built North America, why take that away?

pro second amendment-- pro God-- pro Trump-- Pro America!
Re: Night Owl Shipment [Re: KYtrapper2005] #7021573
10/19/20 07:27 PM
10/19/20 07:27 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline OP
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline OP
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by KYtrapper2005
Hope you like the couch lol!

You must be referring to the outdoor cushioned bench on the front porch. How was I supposed to know company was coming for dinner. Luckily they thought it was just the smell from my truck outside that permeated their nasal cavity.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread