No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
New Hummer? #7023187
10/21/20 12:27 PM
10/21/20 12:27 PM
Wyoming
C
cmcf Offline OP
trapper
cmcf  Offline OP
trapper
C

Wyoming
Anyone see the preview of the new Hummer? 1000hp 0-60 in three seconds. Inflation lift on demand. Crab stearing , all four wheels can stear . 0 emissions electric with a 350 mile range with a 100mi charge in ten minutes. All preorders sold out at ONLY $$112,000! Dang! I knew I should’ve waited before I bought a 4x4 LOL

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined” B. Disraeli

Re: New Hummer? [Re: cmcf] #7023195
10/21/20 12:34 PM
10/21/20 12:34 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Electric cars don't make sense for people living in colder climates. In winter, you need heat which would deplete your battery that much faster reducing your mile range. Studies need to be done to make fossil fuel emissions less harmful. I've heard propane's emissions are more friendly to the atmosphere than gasoline or diesel.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread