No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Had the Amish build me a door [Re: SnareLine] #7025829
10/24/20 06:24 AM
10/24/20 06:24 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia

Amish use table saws?

Beautiful door, btw! I so love wood work[/quote] Of course Amish use table saws. Doesn't sound like a Sawstop brand though. Could have used some safety training.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Had the Amish build me a door [Re: Pike River] #7025939
10/24/20 08:58 AM
10/24/20 08:58 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline OP
trapper
Posco  Offline OP
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Pike River
Did you try it a bit? How'd you like the color and look?

I had every intention of trying it but was informed bear would destroy anything soaked in petrol products. That info came to me from someone who lives in bear country and I'm in the thick of bear country. I used the same Outlast Q8 log oil that I used on the cabin. The grain is so tight on the ash that it barely wanted to take the oil.

As to the Amish and their rules on power equipment...the strangest one I've seen locally was a horse drawn, gasoline powered riding lawnmower. Seriously. I've got pics somewhere.

Re: Had the Amish build me a door [Re: Posco] #7025960
10/24/20 09:21 AM
10/24/20 09:21 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Pike River
Did you try it a bit? How'd you like the color and look?

I had every intention of trying it but was informed bear would destroy anything soaked in petrol products. That info came to me from someone who lives in bear country and I'm in the thick of bear country. I used the same Outlast Q8 log oil that I used on the cabin. The grain is so tight on the ash that it barely wanted to take the oil.

As to the Amish and their rules on power equipment...the strangest one I've seen locally was a horse drawn, gasoline powered riding lawnmower. Seriously. I've got pics somewhere.

Interesting. I've never heard that. Did he say what about it attacks them?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread