No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Bob] #7028913
10/27/20 04:17 AM
10/27/20 04:17 AM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
Originally Posted by Bob
You guys have got to let go of this notion that being gay is a new thing lol. There have always been gay people. Lots of them. The only reason you know about them now where you didn’t before is it’s no longer acceptable to prosecute them, so they don’t stay closeted. Savell, if your boys are gonna be gay, nothin you can do about it, they’re just gonna do it. You can either still love em or you can hate your own son

Originally Posted by Bob
One doesn’t “turn gay” you either are, or you are not. You can’t “spot the gays” because they for the most part look and act like regular people. Because they are regular people.

So you're saying what, Bob, it's genetic? Exactly what kind of gene is that? Is it more prevalent in certain ethnicities or regions like all other selective genetic traits?

So you're telling me that someone's preference for who they have sex with is entirely outside their control? No choice in the matter, cultural or environmental influence at all? How about my preference for beer? Is that genetically pre-determined too? You gonna tell me it has NOTHING to do with the first beer I tasted, or what my dad or my buddies drink? How about taste in music and food? Genetically pre-determined, or a simple matter of choice and environmental influence? Or are you trying to tell yourself that sex is a COMPLETELY different category from those?

Here's what I can tell you: even the alphabet soup advocates aren't claiming the genetic defense any more. They tried it for a few short years. Then the pedophiles, zoophiles, polygamists, and every other deviant tried to join the bandwagon, and "#bornthisway" was met with "#metoo", and suddenly the "genetic deviant" defense didn't make such good PR any more. Of course the final straw was the "transgender" trend, when they started admitting they just wanted to act like something else. Today even most LGBTQLMNOP advocates admit there's no real defensible scientific explanation.

So what makes people gay? Any study of causation must start with correlation, and what we know is that there is a very strong correlation between sexual deviance and childhood trauma, whatever type it may be. Of course blaming trauma symptoms on "genetics" is a convenient way to remove any responsibility, right? Maybe we can just start telling the world that kids' depression, insecurity and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are all genetic too, and remove all responsibility from parenting.
Of course once perversion become culturally acceptable, it probably doesn't even need a "cause" beyond humans' desire for depravity.

Dagnabbit Savell, how'd you even get this post so derailed????

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7028924
10/27/20 05:26 AM
10/27/20 05:26 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Being gay likely starts in the womb and is caused by testosterone variations during pregnancy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7028957
10/27/20 06:54 AM
10/27/20 06:54 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Human efforts to discover what things are is endless,
And sometimes humans chip close to the green with a solid answer.

The why things happen is where modern man never has enough club.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7028965
10/27/20 07:17 AM
10/27/20 07:17 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
On the bright side, gays don't reproduce. I know a family where 3 of the 4 boys were gay. Their mother looked like a Hereford bull.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7028974
10/27/20 07:32 AM
10/27/20 07:32 AM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
One of my wife's nieces fit the OPs original description of a leech on society to perfection. Bipolar, covered in tats, pierced, drugs, etc. She would hold a job occasionally as a convenience store clerk but not for long. Went to college on the state's dime, never finishing a curriculum but always starting another to maintain the gravy train. A couple of kids from a couple of different men and living off the state. This went on for at least a dozen years post high school. Then, a few years ago she met a guy with a good job, got married, had another kid and is now a productive citizen and A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!! She is the only Trump supporter on my wife's side of the family other than my wife. The others are totally Dem brainwashed and are Trump haters. Go figure!

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7028991
10/27/20 08:11 AM
10/27/20 08:11 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
From AntiGov's first post: "turkey legger"....??

One of my wife's nieces fit the OPs original description of a leech on society to perfection. Bipolar, covered in tats, pierced, drugs, etc. She would hold a job occasionally as a convenience store clerk but not for long. Went to college on the state's dime, never finishing a curriculum but always starting another to maintain the gravy train. A couple of kids from a couple of different men and living off the state. This went on for at least a dozen years post high school. Then, a few years ago she met a guy with a good job, got married, had another kid and is now a productive citizen and A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!! She is the only Trump supporter on my wife's side of the family other than my wife. The others are totally Dem brainwashed and are Trump haters. Go figure!

It just shows there s always hope of redemption. Jesus said that there will always be "poor" among us, some people choose to be poor. Why waste your time being agitated why they don't want not to be poor. Concentrate on things you can "control" as much as a human can. That's the problem with the left, they want everything to be "equal" which is humanly impossible. The best we can do is to offer equal opportunity to either succeed or fail. Some people choose to fail. You can't stop that. We are all individuality accountable in the end on how we lived our lives and what we truly believed in.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029007
10/27/20 08:23 AM
10/27/20 08:23 AM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline
trapper
Yukon John  Offline
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
Saw a gal holding a handout sign on the corner of a walmart last weekend...right next to 2 food joints that had "We Are Hiring" signs, one was on the main big sign. SMH

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Gary Benson] #7029033
10/27/20 08:38 AM
10/27/20 08:38 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
On the bright side, gays don't reproduce. I know a family where 3 of the 4 boys were gay. Their mother looked like a Hereford bull.

Take a minute and search sperm donor. Ya there are sigh
Ts where gay men and women get together to reproduce. Often with terms like co-parenting.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: EdP] #7029046
10/27/20 08:43 AM
10/27/20 08:43 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by EdP

This is reasonably common. Women party through their teens and twenties, have a couple kids with a couple different dads then when they hit a wall at 30 and their looks start to fade they find a nice reliable guy to take care of them and provide for their kids, usually the guy gets a pity child out of the deal which forever ties his fate.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029087
10/27/20 09:19 AM
10/27/20 09:19 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Gays are not regular people.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029094
10/27/20 09:33 AM
10/27/20 09:33 AM
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline
trapper
C

Central Ontario, Canada
Hilarious comments on here on human sexuality. I don't know where to start. Honest to god, some of you folks are stuck in the dark ages.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7029097
10/27/20 09:36 AM
10/27/20 09:36 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Hilarious comments on here on human sexuality. I don't know where to start. Honest to god, some of you folks are stuck in the dark ages.

That can be taken as a compliment, in today's world. I'm guessing you think a lot of your prime ministress....

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029103
10/27/20 09:39 AM
10/27/20 09:39 AM
Near Alexandria, MN
B
BanditBuster Offline
trapper
BanditBuster  Offline
trapper
B

Near Alexandria, MN
For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029106
10/27/20 09:41 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
You have your opinion, yet others cannot?

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Gary Benson] #7029107
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

So the dad was into beastiality?

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029111
10/27/20 09:45 AM
10/27/20 09:45 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Apparently, and he waited until it was dark outside.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: BanditBuster] #7029132
10/27/20 10:15 AM
10/27/20 10:15 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by BanditBuster
For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

What rights don’t they have?

-Goofy-
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029150
10/27/20 10:30 AM
10/27/20 10:30 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Minority groups want to be treated equal until that happens, then they want to be treated special.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7029162
10/27/20 10:43 AM
10/27/20 10:43 AM
Near Alexandria, MN
B
BanditBuster Offline
trapper
BanditBuster  Offline
trapper
B

Near Alexandria, MN
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: BanditBuster] #7029169
10/27/20 10:50 AM
10/27/20 10:50 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.

Well crap, in 1775 I didn’t have any rights. lol

-Goofy-
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread