No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Giving thanks for Gods blessings #7053717
11/17/20 11:26 PM
11/17/20 11:26 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline OP
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline OP
trapper
P

Indiana
My wife called me on her way home from taking our daughter to occupational therapy telling me the breaks were not right on her excursion. Ofcourse it's always hard to diagnose the issue on the phone but after sifting through the 15min play by play of useless info I decides she probably blew a break line. So I dropped my boys at dads and headed out.

Now a lot of people would think they are not lucky when they have a break down and I wasn't at first but boy am I thankful. I'm thankful they didn't get into an accident, that I was not out of town working, that I know how fix it.

Upon seeing it it's the caliper seal blown not a break line.

Did I mention I'm thankful she pulled into an auto zone parking lot when she stoped.

I came home to get tools but it ould be almost dark when I got back so I will go work on it after taking my boys deer hunting in the morning.

Thank you Lord God for giving me the vision and discernment to see and appreciate my families good fortune and for being with us as we travel through lifes journey.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 11/17/20 11:27 PM.
Re: Giving thanks for Gods blessings [Re: Providence Farm] #7053724
11/17/20 11:33 PM
11/17/20 11:33 PM
lewis county,new york
N
newfox1 Offline
trapper
newfox1  Offline
trapper
N

lewis county,new york
Yea, everything happens for a reason, glad the girls are safe. God bless.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread