No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059098
11/22/20 07:12 PM
11/22/20 07:12 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

There are strong philosophical arguments for all of us 500 years post-Renassiance (started in Italy).
Now a days, we have "progressed" even further as humans, from what historians refer to as the Enlightenment Era (1600-1800's), whose philosophers built on the backs on those before them. Hegel was paramount along with John Locke and others. Marx and many others dwelled upon the earlier works of those who trod before them and they decided to enhance two specific themes, and both are critically destructive to Americanism.

1. Political: Enhance the societal influence at the expense of individualism (America). Society is the arbiter of utopianism and individuals stand in opposition to this premise, so they are to be discounted by any means possible. Freud in this same timeframe painted an irredeemable psychology of the individual anyway, and Marx integrated this to suggest society can change for the better..... individuals can not.

2. Spiritual: In the opinion of the Enlightenment philosophers, theology stood in the way of progression. Theology of Christians especially claims that we are all created as individuals with purpose and splendor. We are created in the image of God. To atheist philosophers this type of thinking must be opposed and done away with. Similar to politics, BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

Interesting that after 170 years of Marxism and similar philosophy, these cohorts are as miserable as Marx and Freud were during their lives. Sadly, people are using their philosophies to try and make others just as miserable.

Scripture assures us the schemes of man wither like the grass. God was/is/always will be in charge of what He alone created.

I pray the ever growing Marxism and post-Enlightenment crowd, (now referred to as Neo-Marxists - reinvented in the 20th century) would quit the assault soon.
They should try smiling every now and again.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: KeithC] #7059099
11/22/20 07:13 PM
11/22/20 07:13 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

Awesome tune. Iron Maiden rocks.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: white17] #7059116
11/22/20 07:34 PM
11/22/20 07:34 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by white17
I'd sure like to understand how you guys think you will be tracked by chip under your skin.

RFID chips need an antenna. Is that going to be attached to your arse and up though your hat ? If the antenna is part of the chip, how will it be injected ? Needles used for vaccines are usually 22 gauge which has a diameter of 413 microns. An RFID chip with antenna is about 400 microns. Do you think that's going to go smoothly ? Lets not forget that the smallest RFID device needs to be within a few millimeters of the scanner to even register. No one is going to track you with that technology

GPS you say ?? The smallest gps device ( other than your phone) will fit in your hand and would require open surgery to implant like a Pacemaker. Maybe they will be stealthy enough that you won't notice them doing that.

And I'm still waiting for someone to provide a concise quote from Bill Gates indicating he has anything to do with chipping people or tracking them.

They dont need a chip under the skin....they have your phone. Most people wouldnt believe what they can, and are doing with our phones. A good friend and long time client is the patent attorney that sued RIM ( Blackberry) He ended up winning the largest patent lawsuit in US history, and he learned a lot about phones and what they can and are doing over the 10-years the lawsuit went on.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: Ghost14] #7059135
11/22/20 07:53 PM
11/22/20 07:53 PM
Pennsylvania
P
patrapperbuster Offline
trapper
patrapperbuster  Offline
trapper
P

Pennsylvania
You're right Ghost14. Personally I'm old school & gonna stay old school

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: yukon254] #7059141
11/22/20 07:55 PM
11/22/20 07:55 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by yukon254
I'd sure like to understand how you guys think you will be tracked by chip under your skin.

RFID chips need an antenna. Is that going to be attached to your arse and up though your hat ? If the antenna is part of the chip, how will it be injected ? Needles used for vaccines are usually 22 gauge which has a diameter of 413 microns. An RFID chip with antenna is about 400 microns. Do you think that's going to go smoothly ? Lets not forget that the smallest RFID device needs to be within a few millimeters of the scanner to even register. No one is going to track you with that technology

GPS you say ?? The smallest gps device ( other than your phone) will fit in your hand and would require open surgery to implant like a Pacemaker. Maybe they will be stealthy enough that you won't notice them doing that.

And I'm still waiting for someone to provide a concise quote from Bill Gates indicating he has anything to do with chipping people or tracking them.

They dont need a chip under the skin....they have your phone. Most people wouldnt believe what they can, and are doing with our phones. A good friend and long time client is the patent attorney that sued RIM ( Blackberry) He ended up winning the largest patent lawsuit in US history, and he learned a lot about phones and what they can and are doing over the 10-years the lawsuit went on.

Please tell us what it will do on the creek bottom.

-Goofy-
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: Foxpaw] #7059153
11/22/20 08:00 PM
11/22/20 08:00 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Why does eveyone get so fixed on 666.

Geez...I wonder why.

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059158
11/22/20 08:02 PM
11/22/20 08:02 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
They're gonna put the chip on your shoulder-right under the brim of the tin hat.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059188
11/22/20 08:19 PM
11/22/20 08:19 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon

Well for starters this is something I just learned a few days ago. This is for an iPhone, not sure if andriod is this way but with an iphone it is easy to see exactly where every picture was taken. Like the exact location. There are a few steps involved to see this info. A friend walked me through it. So in the example he used he took a picture of a moose I had sent to him. He could see the exact spot on google earth where that picture was sent from. In this case it was my house because where I shot the moose there wasnt cell service. But if there is cell service they can take your phone and see exactly where you were when the picture was taken. I've since heard of a guy in Alberta that got charged when the game warden asked to see his phone. The pictures of his deer wasnt on crown land like the guy claimed, it was on private property. So if you take a picture of a big deer and send it to your buddy he can see the exact spot where you took the picture.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: yukon254] #7059195
11/22/20 08:22 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine

Well for starters this is something I just learned a few days ago. This is for an iPhone, not sure if andriod is this way but with an iphone it is easy to see exactly where every picture was taken. Like the exact location. There are a few steps involved to see this info. A friend walked me through it. So in the example he used he took a picture of a moose I had sent to him. He could see the exact spot on google earth where that picture was sent from. In this case it was my house because where I shot the moose there wasnt cell service. But if there is cell service they can take your phone and see exactly where you were when the picture was taken. I've since heard of a guy in Alberta that got charged when the game warden asked to see his phone. The pictures of his deer wasnt on crown land like the guy claimed, it was on private property. So if you take a picture of a big deer and send it to your buddy he can see the exact spot where you took the picture.

Good to know if you want to keep your spots secret.

Nevada bound
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059196
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
You have no right to privacy. If the court hasn't decided that yet, they will.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: Bruce T] #7059205
11/22/20 08:28 PM
11/22/20 08:28 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
"Chippendale Trapper"

So it will do all that at the bottom of the creek?

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 11/22/20 08:28 PM.

-Goofy-
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059220
11/22/20 08:40 PM
11/22/20 08:40 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
A couple of my buddies were talking about wildlife/ with tracking chips last week. They believed that some animals here in Pa. ( bobcats , otters ,fishers ) had been caught, and had been given chips by the PGC. They said....” I heard Joe Blow had the wardens show up at his house, tracked him there with a chip implanted in a bobcat.” My response was, not possible. A tracking collar, yes. But a chip, no. It would need batteries, transmitter and an antennae to send a trackable signal. They still believe it however.

No sense letting the facts into that discussion.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059251
11/22/20 08:57 PM
11/22/20 08:57 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
If you have a smart phone you should familiarize yourself with your app settings as well as what you agreed to before checking the "I AGREE" box. You can turn off your location setting for individual apps including your camera and then your buddy won't know where the picture was taken.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: FairbanksLS] #7059269
11/22/20 09:06 PM
11/22/20 09:06 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by white dog
If you have a smart phone you should familiarize yourself with your app settings as well as what you agreed to before checking the "I AGREE" box. You can turn off your location setting for individual apps including your camera and then your buddy won't know where the picture was taken.

Not to mention taking the actually picture one place then taking a screen shot of said picture somewhere else. lol

-Goofy-
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059298
11/22/20 09:26 PM
11/22/20 09:26 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Online shocked
trapper
Gary Benson  Online Shocked
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
I was just talking to a friend a few minutes ago. She was talking about cleaning house. She has an Amazon Echo thingy you can talk to and will give you answers and play songs and stuff. After we hung up, the Echo asked her if she would like some tips on cleaning house. Coincidence? I think not.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: white17] #7059299
11/22/20 09:27 PM
11/22/20 09:27 PM
North central Iowa
B
Bob_Iowa Offline
trapper
Bob_Iowa  Offline
trapper
B

North central Iowa

Actually you already have that antenna it would be your spine the human body creates a lot of electrical activity. I feel that this wont be something mandated in my lifetime but as technology progresses it could become more of reality.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059309
11/22/20 09:38 PM
11/22/20 09:38 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK

Just like we have an individual responsibility to protect ourselves from Covid we have an individual responsibility to protect ourselves from intrusive technologies that we willing purchase and agree to the terms of service.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059312
11/22/20 09:45 PM
11/22/20 09:45 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
There is nothing so intrusive that the government isn't willing to justify.

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059332
11/22/20 10:04 PM
11/22/20 10:04 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK

Agreed

Re: ? On the “Chip Vaccine” [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7059401
11/22/20 11:16 PM
11/22/20 11:16 PM
Central New York
D
Dewey NY Offline
trapper
Dewey NY  Offline
trapper
D

Central New York
If they want to track me, they are going to be bored as heck..work, home, liquor store, karate, tree stand, fishing, tapping etc....

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread