No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7059732
11/23/20 12:07 PM
Pottsboro TX Grayson county
J
Jiggamitch Offline
trapper
Jiggamitch  Offline
trapper
J

Pottsboro TX Grayson county
Daughter and I have it now. Loss of taste/smell and some congestion. That's it for me though. Still out hunting and hiking miles in the woods. Guess we got the mild version or were just less affected by it.

Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: ~ADC~] #7059735
SE NEBRASKA
NebrCatMan Offline OP
trapper
NebrCatMan  Offline OP
trapper

SE NEBRASKA
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Originally Posted by waggler
I wonder what if any common thread(s) there are with the people that die with it since the vast majority 99.5-99.9% of people with symptoms survive just fine without much in the way of any problems whatsoever.
Is it like the college basketball play who falls over dead from a heart attack? Are there a certain percentage of people that have a hidden weakness that is just waiting for an excuse to fail?

What if one of the people who was too self-important to wear a mask gave it to them and cost them the 10 years with their loved ones they could of had before they found the other excuse to die? Too bad we don't know, I bet they would be real proud of themselves.

ADC I don't know you at all...... but after seeing that comment I know the type of person you probably are. I feel you could care less about the subject but you just like to start trouble and that's my opinion. I've seen comments like these over and over on face book. Paul, if you see this please delete this thread! Thanks !!

Remember "Forbidden Fruit makes many Jams"
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7059766
11/23/20 01:02 PM
11/23/20 01:02 PM
kentucky
C
curtisd Offline
trapper
curtisd  Offline
trapper
C

kentucky
I had it. I am 64.
Monday November 9 I got up with a cough and headaches. nothing bad.
Tuesday morning same thing. that night I had a fever 100.9.
Wednesday November 11 temp was normal. cough was gone. felt fine. got tested that afternoon because of my grandkids.
tested positive. thought it was wrong because I felt fine other than feeling tired.
lost taste and smell Thursday afternoon. still don't have it back.

other than loss of taste and smell I am back to normal.

Last edited by curtisd; 11/23/20 01:04 PM.
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7059777
11/23/20 01:32 PM
11/23/20 01:32 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
My stepbrother in Alaska now has it.

Nevada bound
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: ~ADC~] #7059809
11/23/20 02:27 PM
11/23/20 02:27 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Originally Posted by waggler
I wonder what if any common thread(s) there are with the people that die with it since the vast majority 99.5-99.9% of people with symptoms survive just fine without much in the way of any problems whatsoever.
Is it like the college basketball play who falls over dead from a heart attack? Are there a certain percentage of people that have a hidden weakness that is just waiting for an excuse to fail?

What if one of the people who was too self-important to wear a mask gave it to them and cost them the 10 years with their loved ones they could of had before they found the other excuse to die? Too bad we don't know, I bet they would be real proud of themselves.

The guy was asking a serious question that you nor anyone can actually answer. You should be ashamed. 85% of people who have got covid wear a mask always. Masks help. They are not a silver bullet. They say most are getting it from relatives of the same household. Why do you think someone is too self important to wear a mask? Some have health issues where wearing a mask is not possible. I wore a mask everywhere I have been since this started and yes I had it. No taste or smell for 8 days and it started out as a night sweat. I do not wear one now if not mandated or required. I guess the fact that I am over it and have antibodies means I am too self important although my DR. told me I was no longer able to pass it or carry it as far as they knew. Slow down on the mask rhetoric. You don't know what you don't know. (usual). LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7059927
11/23/20 05:22 PM
11/23/20 05:22 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Guess I touched a nerve on some thin skinned folks. I'm not impressed be people who don't wear a mask because they think its stupid, I'm way more impressed by those who wear them even though they think they are stupid. No way in heck do you know how little or how much they help. There are reports to support whatever anyone thinks.

Hospitals are filling up again. Something has to slow it down.

Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: ~ADC~] #7059932
11/23/20 05:41 PM
11/23/20 05:41 PM
Nebraska
T
Trappercass Offline
trapper
Trappercass  Offline
trapper
T

Nebraska
I’d be willing to bet most of the mask wearers you are praising are wearing them in effectively anyways. Constant touching, on off, etc.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it’s wrong.

Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7059977
11/23/20 06:31 PM
11/23/20 06:31 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
The CDC just this week released their study about mask wearing on COVID-positive cases: 85% of the positive cases in America are from people who say they wore the mask everyday, all the time, or at least almost all the time. 85% of the positive cases,” Forest said.

As I said I wore a mask. I was one of the 85%.

Look at this video and ask yourself a serious question.... Masks work???

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...65BCCE0A47&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Last edited by LLtrapper; 11/23/20 06:35 PM.

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Co Vid ...anybody had it [Re: NebrCatMan] #7060087
11/23/20 07:50 PM
11/23/20 07:50 PM
NORTH DAKOTA
R
RedIShedND Offline
trapper
RedIShedND  Offline
trapper
R

NORTH DAKOTA
I had SARS-CoV in 2009 not sure I can get sars-cov2, fyi no mask here