No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Now we find out how the Foot really was broke #7073407
12/04/20 03:41 PM
12/04/20 03:41 PM
NY
Canvasback2 Offline OP
trapper
Canvasback2  Offline OP
trapper

NY
“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows -- dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me, and for me to grab the ball,” Biden explained.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom, and I grabbed the ball like this and he ran,” Biden continued. “And I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug, and I tripped on the rug he slid on.”

“That’s what happened,” Biden said. “Oh man, not a very exciting story.”

Re: Now we find out how the Foot really was broke [Re: Canvasback2] #7073419
12/04/20 03:52 PM
12/04/20 03:52 PM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
I just heard him say that if he and Kamala Harris find they can't get along and find a way to agree, he'll just say he came down with a disease and announce his retirement.

I guess that could have been an attempt at joke... But he didn't at all sound like he was joking. confused

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread