No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Free COIVID test for trapper!!!!! #7088537
12/14/20 12:32 AM
12/14/20 12:32 AM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline OP
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline OP
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
Us trappers have it easy during this China Flu I pandemic. We get free Covid testing every trap check. So Friday I was anxious to get home to get my lure package from Montgomery fur. 4 new bottles of lure. So of course I need to give them the smell test. Take the box to the garage. Open the first bottle.....no smell. Must be a dud. Open the second bottle.......nothing. I can’t have two duds. So I do the unthinkable and open some Cavens Gusto in the garage......nothing. My wife and I were planning on having a date night so I go inside and tel her I can’t smell. She asks if I’m sure and I tell her I’m pretty sure. We then go down stairs and the first thing she says is “did you open your lure in the garage again?” She said the entire downstairs stunk. So we decide to stay home. We make homemade pizza. Thai chili for me. Take a bite.....all I can taste is the vinegar in the sweet chili sauce. The next day I go trapping and my son has to let me know of it smells enough around my cat sets. Got tested today and it’s positive. Haha doesn’t change much of my life except now I get to trap al day Tuesday instead of checking at night after work. Other then that, work can be done from home. But just got me thinking how is trappers have the ultimate Covid test that is probably more accurate than any other test out there. Plus instant results.

If traps work like the Antis say......I would have no fingers.

Re: Free COIVID test for trapper!!!!! [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #7088548
12/14/20 12:45 AM
12/14/20 12:45 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
I was told to get out of the house last week. I have never in 33 years heard that crazy pulled about 150cc of skunk essence before coming in the house.lol

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Free COIVID test for trapper!!!!! [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #7088552
12/14/20 12:51 AM
12/14/20 12:51 AM
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada
Hope all goes well felt like i packed an elk every day. Was jist flat wore out for 10 days.but never totally lost smell or taste.

Re: Free COIVID test for trapper!!!!! [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #7088680
12/14/20 05:23 AM
12/14/20 05:23 AM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
I knew I was recovered when I could smell my rendering mouse-weasel paste again!

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: Free COIVID test for trapper!!!!! [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #7088683
12/14/20 05:30 AM
12/14/20 05:30 AM
Ohio, Old fart to some.
ack Offline
trapper
ack  Offline
trapper

Ohio, Old fart to some.
I skinned a skunk the 3rd day. Never smelled a thing even after squeezing the glands around my treestand. Took about 30 days to get everything back..never lost stamina. Good luck.

_________

I used to have superpowers… but a therapist took them away.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread