"Stealth" Bite reed style predator call capable of cottontail distress to jack rabbits, or bird distress to pup. Very diverse call.
Made from African Blackwood with a matte oil finish. $39SOLD
[Linked Image]

"SD Snyper"...Open reed style predator call capable of howls and distress sounds of various animals.
Made from New Mexico Salt Cedar (very hard/dense) with a durable gloss finish. $39 SOLD
[Linked Image]

"DeepSix" Unique little coaxer style call. Tap the bellow for rodent chatter. Or remove the bellow and blow it like a standard closed reed predator call. Great for bird distress as well as pup.
Made from Bocote with a durable gloss finish. $29 SOLD
[Linked Image]

Payment options...Cash, Money Order, Checks, PayPal, Square (invoice). All prices above include shipping.
Calls shipped priority mail the day after payment is received (checks have to clear first).
If one of the calls is sold I can make another. It may be a wee bit different than the one pictured due to the nature of wood grain.

(May also be interested in some trades for traps depending on what you have to offer. Contact me for details)

Thanks for looking,
Steve

And yes, they work. Here are a couple pictures of a few critters taken by myself and others with North Bay Predator Calls...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Coulter; 02/15/21 11:07 AM.