No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Trail Cameras [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7093284
12/17/20 12:56 AM
12/17/20 12:56 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Originally Posted by Savell
... ever since the advent of trail cams ... I haven’t had a peaceful second in the woods... I always feel like someone with a subscription to the outdoor channel is watching me

Don't be embarrassing yourself out there, lol.

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Trail Cameras [Re: possumcatcher] #7094528
12/17/20 10:03 PM
12/17/20 10:03 PM
Europe
P
Pest's Dad Offline
trapper
Pest's Dad  Offline
trapper
P

Europe
Okay. Having better digested this thread? I've ~ sporadically ~ run what must, by now, be an older Bushnell Trophy. I'd be extremely interested in exchanging notes, please, with:

Possumcatcher (With a view to possibly having a chat with his Dad?)

Law Dog (Bushnell man)

Posco (Bushnell man)

Katcatcher (Exactly!)

Trust you guys may check back in on this thread?

Thanks.

Re: Trail Cameras [Re: Pest's Dad] #7100385
12/22/20 08:21 AM
12/22/20 08:21 AM
queensland australia
D
dingo22 Offline
trapper
dingo22  Offline
trapper
D

queensland australia
just a couple of other brands of trail cams i didnt see mentioned that ive had success with
in Aus.
ltl acorns
Vimel
and scoutguards
ive been using these 3 for about 8 years.they take good photos (though i use them on video) relatively cheap
and cheap to run with recharegeable batteries.
in my experience the white flash can spook dingos but ive rarely seen koalas,cattle,feral cats and other animals show much interest in the light.
i find the low glow cams the best personally.i havnt had any experience with cellular cams due to the price and lack of service where i use the cams.
hope that helps a bit

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread