No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol #7094036
12/17/20 05:47 PM
12/17/20 05:47 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
In case no ones seen this. Could help someone if they havent.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7094052
12/17/20 06:24 PM
12/17/20 06:24 PM
Georgia
K
Kirk De Offline
trapper
Kirk De  Offline
trapper
K

Georgia
I am convinced that Ivermectin if given the chance would save millions of lives worldwide against Covid. This link on the post corroborates everything else has been said. We just need to get our country back to work instead of leaving it in the hands of the politicians.

The Real Reasons Animals Are Detecting Your Sets And Devices by Kirk Dekalb
https://amzn.to/2Hn1hxv
Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7094054
12/17/20 06:28 PM
12/17/20 06:28 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

While science debates, the political mandates.

We have all manner of people, places, and thingies telling us what we should be doing....
for our own good.

I remain, not a rebel, but a by-product of an education (stay in school they said) in a great land with a brain filled with this, that, and the other, fully prepped to not have some additional this, that, and the other tell me with certainly what science is debating and politicians are still fighting over.

I'll make the call in prayer with my Maker and live with the consequences.
That's not full blown rebel.
That's using your brain.

IMO we should all use our brains more, within a culture whose big brain project is typically where to spend their and other people's money.

Ivermectin will not get the light of day.
I know from the industry inside, it's roots are too deep in animal health.
The same folks who say we crawled from the soup, having never yet shown a "missing link" between invertebrates to vertebrates (critical to the theory), and saying we are just a higher form of "animal," would never consider ivermectin "because" of its heritage working in other animals.

You see, I have dealt with progressive thinkers all my adult life. Animal research, grad studies, Pharma (humans), and on and on.
It's like how people have gone back and read Dr. Jill Biden's dissertation speech and said literally....... IT MAKES NO SENSE.
They are the most ignorant people at so many levels and ivermectin.... I'm telling ya.
Ain't never gonna happen.

"Ivermectin is for animals!" they say.
"I thought you said Darwin said we were higher animals?" I'd say.
"Yes well, Darwin is correct, but not like you're saying it."
Stupid is as stupid does.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7094057
12/17/20 06:32 PM
12/17/20 06:32 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
This document can be seen in the first link I posted, but in case you missed it, here it is. Quite stunning if all this is true, and it seems that it is.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...rophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7094068
12/17/20 06:43 PM
12/17/20 06:43 PM
Georgia
K
Kirk De Offline
trapper
Kirk De  Offline
trapper
K

Georgia
Originally Posted by yukon254
This document can be seen in the first link I posted, but in case you missed it, here it is. Quite stunning if all this is true, and it seems that it is.

It’s just not for Covid but the flu and other viruses to. That’s what struck me.

The Real Reasons Animals Are Detecting Your Sets And Devices by Kirk Dekalb
https://amzn.to/2Hn1hxv
Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7094090
12/17/20 06:54 PM
12/17/20 06:54 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

You'll have to poke yourself, because no health official is going to venture out of the flock of on non-FDA approved drug with every scrap of media hype for another non-FDA approved use vaccine. It'd be career suicide.

Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: Kirk De] #7094102
12/17/20 07:00 PM
12/17/20 07:00 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Kirk De
Originally Posted by yukon254

It’s just not for Covid but the flu and other viruses to. That’s what struck me.

Yes i saw that as well. This is what caught my attention. ivermectin is proving to be a global solution to the pandemic.

Re: I-Mask Prophylaxis Protocol [Re: yukon254] #7096545
12/19/20 11:34 AM
12/19/20 11:34 AM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
I see there is more than one thread on this subject, so maybe I'll post this in a couple places.

I will add this video for anyone who did not watch the senate hearings and did not watch the video link from other similar posts. This is Dr. Pierre Kory being introduced by our own Ron Johnson at the second senate hearing on outpatient treatment for COVID-19 patients. He cites multiple large controlled studies and results and has very strong conclusions from what his group has seen. I found this very compelling. I can understand their frustration because they are asking to get their data reviewed and it’s not. There is no big money for certain people in a simple repurposed, already tested and safe solution. This video is absolutely worth ten minutes of your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w

The group Pierre Kory belongs to and is representing in the video is the FLCCC Alliance shown on the I-MASK+ protocol sheet below.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

In the I-MASK+ protocol for prophylaxis or prevention, the dosage they recommend for is 0.2 mg (or 200 mcg) per kg of body weight on Day 1, Day 3, then once per week for 10 weeks, followed by once every two weeks thereafter.

For those of you with interest or experience with veterinary Ivermectin, there is an apple-flavored oral paste/gel in an oral syringe still widely available at farm stores that is formulated to deliver that exact dosage (0.2 mg/kg or 91mcg/lb) based on body weight, and just happens to have a plunger that is marked at 50 lb increments (pounds, not kilos) with an attached indicator ring that is used to dial in the dosage that can be pushed out before the plunger stops. It costs less than $5. Not recommending, just sayin.'

[Linked Image]

It is common for people who raise animals and frequent the veterinary isle at the farm store to apply certain remedies there to humans. Word gets around about what works. Many products licensed for animal use contain the same ingredients in the same concentrations as the human use products, but do not require the prescriptions from the money-making machine of the medical establishment for purchase. It is not surprising that a little research on the internet will show you that many, many people now have a “horse” they need to treat. laugh

Wouldn't it be interesting if, for less than ten dollars each, we all could have been completely protected from this total upheaval and tragedy?

Best wishes to your equine friends!
Patrice

(Sorry I am repeating information that has been posted previously.)

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread