No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095541
12/18/20 02:05 PM
12/18/20 02:05 PM

O
Oh Snap
Unregistered
Oh Snap
Unregistered
O

What about the Trump right to try law! If I was going in the hospital I would attempt to make sure the doctor knew my wishes. Might have a lawyer draw up a document!

I am going to call my lawyer in a bit and have a document drawn up stating what I referenced. Since when you go into the hospital with Covid you go alone your wishes should be known!

Last edited by Oh Snap; 12/18/20 02:11 PM.
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095549
12/18/20 02:21 PM
12/18/20 02:21 PM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
anlodipine - hope I spelled it right. One of the top blood pressure drugs. FDA approved. ONLY available for vet use in other countries. Plus terrible side effects. I don't trust the FDA at all.

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095554
12/18/20 02:25 PM
12/18/20 02:25 PM
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Pa
I thought the same fox paw. I know a lawyered up guy that boards a few and he is REAL persnickity about the goings on at that farm.

This topic has great interest to me.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095557
12/18/20 02:32 PM
12/18/20 02:32 PM

O
Oh Snap
Unregistered
Oh Snap
Unregistered
O

Rockfarmer.....Amlodipine?

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: ] #7095562
12/18/20 02:35 PM
12/18/20 02:35 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
What about the Trump right to try law! If I was going in the hospital I would attempt to make sure the doctor knew my wishes. Might have a lawyer draw up a document!

I am going to call my lawyer in a bit and have a document drawn up stating what I referenced. Since when you go into the hospital with Covid you go alone your wishes should be known!

While this ain't about ivomec. My best friend of over 60 yrs. died from it. He was on a vent for 6 wks. Before he went in he knew what the outcome could be and had papers with his daughter in charge. He had it in there he didn't want to be kept alive. His wife and daughter didn't see him for weeks nor talk to him for last 6 or 7 weeks. When the hosp got ready to unplug him they called the daughter to see if she wanted to watch on line. She ain't happy with the whole situation.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095571
12/18/20 02:46 PM
12/18/20 02:46 PM
revillo, sd
C
cohunt Offline
trapper
cohunt  Offline
trapper
C

revillo, sd
That is just brutal! One week would be horrible and six is unthinkable. But once the facility had set the course of action, some APPROVED therapy and the vent, they were committed and no one had the courage to step back, alter course, and try a different therapy.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: cohunt] #7095586
12/18/20 02:56 PM
12/18/20 02:56 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by cohunt
A Dr Barody from Australia who is world famous for developing the treatment for peptic ulcers(caused by a bacteria) has developed a three part treatment for covid-19 that uses ivermectin, zinc and doxycycline(an antibiotic for bacterial control) that he has found to be highly effective in treatment of the virus. At least some human trials have been completed with great success. At the same time, medics at various overstressed facilities in the US are being forced to decide which patients with advanced disease to attempt to save and which to let die. Seems like a pretty easy decision that those who currently approved techniques offer no chance for survival might instead be offered the Barody triple approach. Thoughts?

I have seen that 3-part protocol. Part of the reason it isnt being used more widely is censorship. For whatever reason big tech and big pharma dont want people to know about it. Doubt that then just share the story to FB and see if it gets fact checked. If you still doubt that ivermectin works, look at the Dominican Republic. They have been using it on a large scale and its working. Sad that big pharma seems to be putting profit over peoples lives. Our government should be doing something. Sen Johnson said he would get right on it after that doctor testified last week. Wonder if he has...

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: ] #7095589
12/18/20 03:03 PM
12/18/20 03:03 PM
KY
I
ILcooner Offline
trapper
ILcooner  Offline
trapper
I

KY
the what???

is that where if you get COVID a helicopter picks you up at your home and flies to one of the best hospitals on the planet where you get experimental treatments not available to the public?

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
What about the Trump right to try law! If I was going in the hospital I would attempt to make sure the doctor knew my wishes....

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095609
12/18/20 03:39 PM
12/18/20 03:39 PM

O
Oh Snap
Unregistered
Oh Snap
Unregistered
O

IL this thread is on Ivermectin and a couple of additives.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095614
12/18/20 03:48 PM
12/18/20 03:48 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
is that where if you get COVID a helicopter picks you up at your home and flies to one of the best hospitals on the planet where you get experimental treatments not available to the public?

Wrong!! Derivatives of "convalescent plasma", such as Prez Trump took at the end of Sept, are available to "general public" covid patients. It may not have been that prevalent back at the end of Sept but certainly now. I picked up pheasant skins to dry from a friend of mine who is a hospital pharmacist here and they had just gotten vials of the stuff to use. This was before Thanksgiving. I saw Sec of HHS asking American to donate convalescent plasma a few weeks back and if you've had covid, you've probably gotten a letter from CDC asking you to donate as well. Hardly experimental...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095642
12/18/20 04:29 PM
12/18/20 04:29 PM

O
Oh Snap
Unregistered
Oh Snap
Unregistered
O

I had Trump in my post what caused his statement!

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095661
12/18/20 04:48 PM
12/18/20 04:48 PM
western Oklahoma
D
Davisfur Offline
trapper
Davisfur  Offline
trapper
D

western Oklahoma
The 3 Texas veterinarians that we set up cattle equipment for 2 weeks ago said if you weren't taking ivomec you were a dam fool. They recommended 1cc per 110 pounds of body weight every 2 weeks taken orally not injected. They swore it would keep you from contracting covid and if you had it it would get rid of it. I believe the dosage fir people that had it was 1 cc every 2 days until symptoms were gone.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Davisfur] #7095666
12/18/20 04:56 PM
12/18/20 04:56 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Davisfur
The 3 Texas veterinarians that we set up cattle equipment for 2 weeks ago said if you weren't taking ivomec you were a dam fool. They recommended 1cc per 110 pounds of body weight every 2 weeks taken orally not injected. They swore it would keep you from contracting covid and if you had it it would get rid of it. I believe the dosage fir people that had it was 1 cc every 2 days until symptoms were gone.

It goes down good on jelly or molasses.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Davisfur] #7095713
12/18/20 05:49 PM
12/18/20 05:49 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Davisfur

Were they taking the livestock stuff?

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095723
12/18/20 06:00 PM
12/18/20 06:00 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095820
12/18/20 07:37 PM
12/18/20 07:37 PM
western Oklahoma
D
Davisfur Offline
trapper
Davisfur  Offline
trapper
D

western Oklahoma
Yes they were taking the injectable ivomec orally. They said you could use pour on but it wasn't as effective and took more of it. They also said to hammer down as much D3 and zinc vitamins as you could handle. I know it sounds scatter brained but going by these men's age and the size of the vet facility they are building they haven't gotten where they are by handing out free hair brained advice. I was always told a veterinarian had to be smarter than a doctor because a vets patient can't talk to him.

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Kirk De] #7095871
12/18/20 08:10 PM
12/18/20 08:10 PM
MICHIGAN
S
SIGDOC Offline
trapper
SIGDOC  Offline
trapper
S

MICHIGAN
Hi all,
Ivermectin vs Covid
Fact is not FDA approved and what follows is in no way to be construed as medical advice.
In reality if you Google the WHO program for equatorial countries with River Blindness you will find that Merk (inventor and maker of their brand of Ivermectin) has DONATED hundreds of millions of oral doses to those countries.
We don’t treat much river blindness here in Michigan but where they do, it is given to men, women, children even in pregnancy for a number of years, like 10 or 15.
I know a number of Vets and a couple of docs that have used the oral form as soon as they can determine they just might have Covid and they are improved overnight. Anecdote, you decide.
Most have gotten it at the local farm store or even from Amazon in the horse paste form. Apple flavored, take it in apple juice.
Again, this is not advice, it is not rigorously tested, not approved by our FDA, it is simply a statement of wide use and overall safety for a drug that MIGHT someday be in our ammo case to fight Covid.
SIGDOC out

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: ] #7096507
12/19/20 10:59 AM
12/19/20 10:59 AM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
yep

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Boco] #7096558
12/19/20 11:59 AM
12/19/20 11:59 AM
NE
M
Marty B Offline
"arbitrary noob"
Marty B  Offline
"arbitrary noob"
M

NE
Originally Posted by Boco
You guys are ejits ingesting animal drugs.

I'd rather die an "ejit" than be a good commie like you.

[Linked Image]

Re: Update on ivermectin For covid [Re: Marty B] #7096563
12/19/20 12:06 PM
12/19/20 12:06 PM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
I see there is more than one thread on this subject, so maybe I'll post this in a couple places.

I will add this video for anyone who did not watch the senate hearings and did not watch the video link from other similar posts. This is Dr. Pierre Kory being introduced by our own Ron Johnson at the second senate hearing on outpatient treatment for COVID-19 patients. He cites multiple large controlled studies and results and has very strong conclusions from what his group has seen. I found this very compelling. I can understand their frustration because they are asking to get their data reviewed and it’s not. There is no big money for certain people in a simple repurposed, already tested and safe solution. This video is absolutely worth ten minutes of your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w

The group Pierre Kory belongs to and is representing in the video is the FLCCC Alliance shown on the I-MASK+ protocol sheet below.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

In the I-MASK+ protocol for prophylaxis or prevention, the dosage they recommend for is 0.2 mg (or 200 mcg) per kg of body weight on Day 1, Day 3, then once per week for 10 weeks, followed by once every two weeks thereafter.

For those of you with interest or experience with veterinary Ivermectin, there is an apple-flavored oral paste/gel in an oral syringe still widely available at farm stores that is formulated to deliver that exact dosage (0.2 mg/kg or 91mcg/lb) based on body weight, and just happens to have a plunger that is marked at 50 lb increments (pounds, not kilos) with an attached indicator ring that is used to dial in the dosage that can be pushed out before the plunger stops. It costs less than $5. Not recommending, just sayin.'

[Linked Image]

It is common for people who raise animals and frequent the veterinary isle at the farm store to apply certain remedies there to humans. Word gets around about what works. Many products licensed for animal use contain the same ingredients in the same concentrations as the human use products, but do not require the prescriptions from the money-making machine of the medical establishment for purchase. It is not surprising that a little research on the internet will show you that many, many people now have a “horse” they need to treat. laugh

Wouldn't it be interesting if, for less than ten dollars each, we all could have been completely protected from this total upheaval and tragedy?

Best wishes to your equine friends!
Patrice

(Sorry I am repeating information that has been posted previously.)

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread