No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7101969
12/23/20 11:49 AM
12/23/20 11:49 AM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
He lives too close to the swamp.....it's all he hears or knows! Look where he lives!

Last edited by lee steinmeyer; 12/23/20 11:50 AM.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7101984
12/23/20 12:02 PM
12/23/20 12:02 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
We are being Hitler-ized, with the lazy population wanting to be taken care of following along willingly.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7102008
12/23/20 12:22 PM
12/23/20 12:22 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Who was twisting Trumps arm when he handed the keys to Walmart, CVS, Target, and Walgreens to help slow the spread of the coronavirus as he declares a national emergency. When Walmart has an outbreak they clean it and back to business,.When one small store has an outbreak they close them all, even if there is no virus in the area.

Trump left the responsibility up to each state's governors as it should be. The left governors shut things down. Have you not been paying attention or do you just like to blame Trump for everythng?

Sorry, I must have had a speck in my eye the day of the photo shoot.

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102090
12/23/20 01:24 PM
12/23/20 01:24 PM
NW Illinois
K
Kevin Stake Offline
trapper
Kevin Stake  Offline
trapper
K

NW Illinois
They want you to fear and worry about this virus. My mother just turned 90 last Sunday. She is not afraid to get it and neither am I. If our time is up on earth, that is well with our souls. Most people fear and worry because they don’t know where they will go when they die. I put all my trust in Jesus. I know what it’s like to lose a loved one. I lost my dad when I was 9 to a heart attack. God’s plan not mine. Merry CHRISTmas to everyone.

It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: Gary Benson] #7102091
12/23/20 01:25 PM
12/23/20 01:25 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
We are being Hitler-ized, with the lazy population wanting to be taken care of following along willingly.

While I agree we have a very lazy population looking for handouts, people on disability welfare (you) are part of that population.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm tired of people on welfare acting like they are not a big part of the problem. They (you) are.

If I am wrong and you found a job and started contributing to society (or if I mixed you up with someone else), my apologies in advance.

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: Blaine County] #7102147
12/23/20 02:07 PM
12/23/20 02:07 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

While I agree we have a very lazy population looking for handouts, people on disability welfare (you) are part of that population.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm tired of people on welfare acting like they are not a big part of the problem. They (you) are.

If I am wrong and you found a job and started contributing to society (or if I mixed you up with someone else), my apologies in advance.

I agree with you. It's so easy to get disability and some of the reasons are ridiculous.

My wife watches Judge Judy. One day a mother was on there suing somebody because their dog bit her 8 year old son. When the judge asked the woman what she did for a living, she said she was on disability because she suffered from depression. Here's the best part: Her 8 year old son was drawing SS disability too! IMO, if you have never paid into SS, you shouldn't be qualified to draw it.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102156
12/23/20 02:16 PM
12/23/20 02:16 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

If you can type on T Man you can get a job. If you can hunt, trap, fish, camp, work around the house, drive or go to gun shows you can get a job.

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: Blaine County] #7102162
12/23/20 02:22 PM
12/23/20 02:22 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Blaine County
If you can type on T Man you can get a job. If you can hunt, trap, fish, camp, work around the house, drive or go to gun shows you can get a job.

Exactly!

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102187
12/23/20 02:48 PM
12/23/20 02:48 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
To all you nay sayers.
Go to your local hospital and look around. Leave your "I'm a republican" thinking outside and see how many professional health care workers are without a mask. You'll have to wear a mask to go inside but if you have enough GUTS to do so you will find ALL the professionals take this very serious.
Have a good day.
just

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: AKAjust] #7102225
12/23/20 03:31 PM
12/23/20 03:31 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by AKAjust
To all you nay sayers.
Go to your local hospital and look around. Leave your "I'm a republican" thinking outside and see how many professional health care workers are without a mask. You'll have to wear a mask to go inside but if you have enough GUTS to do so you will find ALL the professionals take this very serious.
Have a good day.
just

Yep... And I watch those same healthcare professionals walk out of the hospital in groups of 6 or 8, pull their masks down and sit shoulder to shoulder on a retaining wall and hand each other lighters to light their cigarettes.

Forgive me if I don't clutch my pearls and wring my hands.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: AKAjust] #7102240
12/23/20 03:39 PM
12/23/20 03:39 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by AKAjust
To all you nay sayers.
Have a good day.
just

Doesn't fly with me and mine. Both my missus and our middle child are medical professionals and they would agree that there is no reason to fear this virus in the way we are that is destroying our republic.

And yes, I reported yesterday that the wife has tested positive. Other than the test itself you wouldn't even know it. Near as we can figure she picked it up Friday/Saturday at work. Friday was her last negative test, they are tested daily Mon-Fri. A general feeling of fatigue late Sunday and Monday plus a 99° fever. We suspected but yesterday's test on her return to work confirmed it. Today you wouldn't even know it as there are zero symptoms and she rode with me to snap the traps as we plan on holing up until after the new year.

JMO, but all these lock downs are clearly unconstitutional and serve a despotic purpose. I would opine trusting the people to use common sense based on sound suggestions supported by science and you would be surprised how willing we are to work together to beat the virus.

[Linked Image]
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102360
12/23/20 05:13 PM
12/23/20 05:13 PM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline
trapper
il.trapper  Offline
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
IMO, the worst part of this whole thing is the left are at least partially getting what they want.

Control in any way possible. Fear is a huge part of it. Lie after lie is a big one with this covid non sense. But the worst part is pitting people against people. Including friend against friend, and even worst family against family.

I will admit there is a virus. The same type virus that shows it ugly head every few years. No different than the 18 before it. Except this one is being used to destroy our POTUS and the entire country. By who? The press and those who feed the press.

I have never had so many friends get so brain washed as they have this time around. I am tired of fighting it, but I won't give in either. Just look at this site. Many arguing with the other over what?

I have two sisters who think we should all just stay home till the GOV. says we can leave our homes. I am out and about every day and till this morning haven't had so much as a runny nose since last January. They have both been sick by staying home and having no visitors to amount to anything. Now where is the logic in that? But as long as Rachell Maddow says it is so, then by golly it is so!!!! They are both smarter than that, but have listened to the same BS for so long they have been led to believe it.

Mark your posts seem to be honest and well thought out. Thank You for being a voice of reason.

I goot5a shut up now before my BP blows my head apart.

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102364
12/23/20 05:15 PM
12/23/20 05:15 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Leftist hate the truth and always try to shout it down. When they cannot do that (because they lack facts) they try to impeach the speaker of the truth.

It happens on those dumb Sunday morning "news shows", every evening on CNN and the like, and now even on Tman.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102390
12/23/20 05:35 PM
12/23/20 05:35 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted by Mark June
California is clamped and Florida is not. There are countless other examples.
The left, according to their belief system, sees themselves more able to withhold individual liberty and so they lock down more.
In the name of a virus. But it isn't remotely about a virus.

We are being fed lies, unsubstantiated by facts (innuendo mingled with case reports) in the name of a virus... and so tens of millions are locked down.
Especially where the Left governs.
It's clear what is happening.
The people get what they voted for.
Or what election cheaters say they should get.

You realize, the North Koreans don't actually hate their own government, the most oppressive in this planet.
Why?
Because, from the time they are old enough to go to school, the schools teach them to fear the United States. To hate their enemy.
Cast their eyes NOT on their own crap situation, but cast their eyes to those they "should" hate.
As they waste away themselves.
Sound familiar these days in America?
Propaganda always works on the gullible.
But it ain't working on this dude.
Or my family.

THAT, is how the Left works.
Call it any name you want.
Names and labels don't really matter.

Blessings
Mark

While I won’t disagree with much of what you said I’d say a fair majority of the people on this forum would agree. There’s a few outliers here that wouldn’t but you’re kind of preaching to the choir. There aren’t enough trapping forums to save this country unfortunately.

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102407
12/23/20 05:45 PM
12/23/20 05:45 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
I don't know what kind of medical profession they are in, I have a daughter and daughter in law that are med professionals too and because of following the guidelines they haven't been sick. Daughter in law tested positive but had no symptoms. Apparently testing positive is not a guarantee you will have a serious or deadly outcome. Just that you may spread it to someone who might. And that in itself ought to be reason enough for a person who gives a d__n about others to do the simple things they are asked
Also it isn't hard to figure that something must be done to stop this virus, which is out of control, from spreading. I'm interested in what you guys have in mind so I can call the CDC and let them know what they should have been doing since they haven't had it right from the start.
just

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: AKAjust] #7102414
12/23/20 05:49 PM
12/23/20 05:49 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
You do realize they have to wear masks in the hospital don't you?

Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102426
12/23/20 05:56 PM
12/23/20 05:56 PM
Nebraska
Poorcoon Offline
trapper
Poorcoon  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Exactly everybody wants to blame the virus. In reality it's the reaction to the virus that causes the problems. I know people that have died. I don't think any stricter regulations on people's behavior was going to change that. Nebraska's numbers have peaked and gone down. Just like I said they was going to do just like all virus infections do. without shutting anything down to speak of. Nebraska Governor is in the process of relaxing CDC recommended restrictions and guidelines now. As it should be

"Nothing I like to do pays well." True Grit

"Revenge is in the hands of God, not mine." Revenant.
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7102428
12/23/20 05:59 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Online content
trapper
Snowpa  Online Content
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by CaptGus
Give it a break Juner, you spread more disinformation than anyone on this forum and you are suppose to be a man of the cloth. Enough already, you have a lot of folks shaking in their trapping boots but a few of us can see you for who you are. Go over in the corner and sit with the Kenneth Copelands.

Your head is buried in the sand.

X2

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: ] #7102429
mn north of blakely
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

mn north of blakely
Originally Posted by CaptGus
Any of you guys miss any work during this virus hoax, I haven't missed a day or taken a day of vacation.

Conservative without a party!

Do you own a bar or a restaurant? Movie theater? Cruise ship? Amusement park? Any business that supports those kinds?

It's expected that once the eviction moratorium is lifted 19 million people will lose their homes or apartments.

We are happy you didn't miss a day, I've had a good year as well. The damage to the economy by overzealous governors will far outlast and do more damage than this virus.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: The virus isn't locking us down - the Left is [Re: BandB] #7102432
12/23/20 06:00 PM
12/23/20 06:00 PM
The Panhandle of Alaska
M
mad_mike Offline
trapper
mad_mike  Offline
trapper
M

The Panhandle of Alaska
Originally Posted by BandB
You do realize they have to wear masks in the hospital don't you?

Maybe because that’s where sickness ends up?

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread