No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7108507
12/27/20 11:52 PM
12/27/20 11:52 PM
western pa
G
goldnut Offline
trapper
goldnut  Offline
trapper
G

western pa
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
There is an organization starting in PA to counter all this garbage. I hope it grows nationally.

?? What organization? Did Finster start something?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108581
12/28/20 12:39 AM
12/28/20 12:39 AM

B
bleeohio
Unregistered
bleeohio
Unregistered
B

IMO, all that's needed is a leader. Many revolutions through out history were led to conflicts by charismatic people good and bad.
I think we'll see that with what is going on right now.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: goldnut] #7108589
12/28/20 12:47 AM
12/28/20 12:47 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content

trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by goldnut
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
There is an organization starting in PA to counter all this garbage. I hope it grows nationally.

?? What organization? Did Finster start something?

grin

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108662
12/28/20 03:05 AM
12/28/20 03:05 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Became a member of this forum originally when learning how to capture a wide variety of wildlife, that was back in the very early 2000's.

Back then some of the local youth we worked around who were interested, we'd also send to this site to learn from other members.

Nearly 20 years later I can look in almost weekly and see things I never ever would imagine being said.

Apparently from reading all the threads that get to this point lately, if you speak up against those who are talking about committing violence against
their fellow americans you are labeled a democrat or a liberal or a communist.

What should we label those who are talking about taking up arms against their own country?

How many of you would call law enforcement if you saw a something suspicious or alarming but sit idly by and watch as this post goes 3, 6, 8 total pages
of right wing extremist rhetoric!

Call yourself a patriot all you like as you talk about attacking and killing your fellow Americans.

See something, say something! - What do you see here?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108663
12/28/20 03:06 AM
12/28/20 03:06 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Trapper Talk - Ask questions, meet friends, enjoy an environment dedicated to trapper discussions and what interest us as a group.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: HD_Wildlife] #7108664
12/28/20 03:10 AM
12/28/20 03:10 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by HD_Wildlife
What do you see here?

Frustration, disbelief, “steam.”

-Goofy-
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108665
12/28/20 03:20 AM
12/28/20 03:20 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

“Fellow Americans.”

Would these be the same ones that desire more government control?

Isn’t it limited government that makes us Americans?

-Goofy-
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: HD_Wildlife] #7108667
12/28/20 03:26 AM
12/28/20 03:26 AM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Became a member of this forum originally when learning how to capture a wide variety of wildlife, that was back in the very early 2000's.

Back then some of the local youth we worked around who were interested, we'd also send to this site to learn from other members.

Nearly 20 years later I can look in almost weekly and see things I never ever would imagine being said.

Apparently from reading all the threads that get to this point lately, if you speak up against those who are talking about committing violence against

What should we label those who are talking about taking up arms against their own country?

How many of you would call law enforcement if you saw a something suspicious or alarming but sit idly by and watch as this post goes 3, 6, 8 total pages

Call yourself a patriot all you like as you talk about attacking and killing your fellow Americans.

I get what your saying, BUT,
we are talking about liars, cheats, those who seek to destroy our constitution, those who seek to destroy our country, those who want to send MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS to other countries, those who want to rule every aspect of your/our lives, etc.
They are NOT "our fellow Americans". They are tyrants. Domestic terrorists.

When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108668
12/28/20 03:28 AM
12/28/20 03:28 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
The only thing I know is the Swamp is made up of a bunch of crooks who could care less about its citizens. Only about themselves and Joe Biden is sludge in the middle of that swamp.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108669
12/28/20 03:30 AM
12/28/20 03:30 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
It is a strange world. We have a president that said no pork to foreign country's then signed the bill into law. After a childish little temper tantrum of course.

Got people whining about their right to attend church but they won't ignore the decrees that are shutting it down.

I don't think Americans as a whole have any courage anymore.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: HD_Wildlife] #7108671
12/28/20 03:33 AM
12/28/20 03:33 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Good post! I've grown tired of trying to reason with them.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108672
12/28/20 03:48 AM
12/28/20 03:48 AM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
[Linked Image]

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Ditchdiver] #7108673
12/28/20 03:49 AM
12/28/20 03:49 AM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by

Good post! I've grown tired of trying to reason with them.

Jim[/quote

Its a stupid post. There is no reasoning with people that wont acknowledge the vote fraud that took place.

Here is a good post below it.

Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
[quote=HD_Wildlife]

I get what your saying, BUT,
we are talking about liars, cheats, those who seek to destroy our constitution, those who seek to destroy our country, those who want to send MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS to other countries, those who want to rule every aspect of your/our lives, etc.
They are NOT "our fellow Americans". They are tyrants. Domestic terrorists.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108674
12/28/20 03:52 AM
12/28/20 03:52 AM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Thank you, sir!

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108675
12/28/20 03:53 AM
12/28/20 03:53 AM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Goodnight, everyone.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108676
12/28/20 03:54 AM
12/28/20 03:54 AM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Or should I say "my fellow Americans".

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108677
12/28/20 04:13 AM
12/28/20 04:13 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Ditchdiver, while it isn't my main focus of the comment I made on this thread, it took less than a year from the onset of the pandemic for all those who said "no big deal" to completely lose their collective "stuff" about wearing a mask! Saw folks who were old friends sharing memes saying "your grandparents were called on to go to war, you are being asked to wear a mask" and within two months they were flipping out over wearing the mask as it was a "gag" and stifling their rights or their free speech!

I've never bothered a soul about wearing a mask, not a client, not a random person in a store, or on the street, but I've watched entire machine shops, and commercial entities have to shut down who were maskless because they all ended up covid positive, most had basic symptoms and off they went back to life, others suffered long term impacts and others died.

To each their own if you aren't invading my space and spewing virus on me or my family knock yourself out, though I know doctors, and ICU nurses and first responders who would like more folks to take care and respect basic guidelines.

To those who are saying "its just steam, or just words, or rants, or people just popping off" with no intent.

Do you personally know every single person commenting about taking to the streets armed, about doing things? Do you know for sure they won't be the one on the news that has you and others saying "I didn't see it coming, not from him....."

I just saw an RV detonated in downtown Nashville on TV and within two days another vehicle meanwhile I drop by here and see "its about time to arm up and take my rights back!?"

I have zero interest in getting into what I've seen since the election on here with all those who believe the election was stolen.

But since its mentioned as another issue that people are popping off about, let me say this.

First, when the final numbers came in for Biden and Trump said he'd be going to the supreme court. I thought, ok, thats his prerogative, also his to challenge and have recounts where
able or where they are triggered by close counts.

I've seen it mentioned here though, it seems the conspiracy just keeps moving on so many of these fronts doesn't it. First I heard as many did, Covid will disappear as soon as the election is done.....

Nope sorry spiked up even higher and continues to plague our country, because as anyone with a logical brain knows, a virus doesn't care about who someone voted for, people who supported trump have died and people who supported biden have died.

Then I heard, lets see when this fraud case gets to court......

Only to see those who expected to be victorious not be able to acknowledge what the judges (trump appointed and otherwise from supreme court to state courts) saw the cases lacked merit or standing.

Not 1 or 2 times, more than 50 times folks!

In what world do you still think after that many cases submitted by his side show clown car attorneys being tossed out of court, most with a strong reprimand and with the likelihood that Rudy and Powell are about to face sanctions and possibly disbarrment for continuing their charade that the election was stolen?????

Did any of you see now that Smartmatic and Dominion threatened Fox and Newsmax they both immediately ran pieces to cover their backsides????

Did they do that because they felt threatened??? Or did they do it because they flat out lied and made up their entire dialogue about the election machines???

Now don't worry, I know that those of you who feel the election was stolen from Trump will be happy to toss my post and statements into the circular file, as I've seen others on here make rebuttals just to be called various names to excuse the lack of a logical response.

I have close friends I've known since birth that firmly believe in Trump being victorious and it is beyond my comprehension.

How many on here mailed off a check to Trump to use on his personal debt?? I know he sends out daily emails asking for help fighting the cases despite 75% of the funds going right into the "Save America" PAC which he can use for literally almost anything unlike if he declares he is running in 2024 at which times election laws limit how he can spend.

So will his $400 million in debt suddenly be paid off and Trump News will take shape? Who knows....

To each their own on debates, but when it comes to arming yourself against your fellow americans and the govt. elected by your fellow americans, that is not a debate, that is domestic terrorism if you act on it, and if you think no one on this forum you've seen rant is capable of harm beyond your belief, ask yourself how many people thought that about a neighbor or family friend or employee or loved one before they committed a mass shooting or bombing.

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108699
12/28/20 06:43 AM
12/28/20 06:43 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Talk about a rant!

Geez.

-Goofy-
Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Bruce T] #7108703
12/28/20 07:02 AM
12/28/20 07:02 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Can't you just sense the anticipation of a Biden presidency? The energy and enthusiasm is off the charts. Right?

Re: Time to consider taking up arms [Re: Posco] #7108705
12/28/20 07:03 AM
12/28/20 07:03 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Posco
Can't you just sense the anticipation of a Biden presidency? The energy and enthusiasm is off the charts. Right?

Daily! lol

-Goofy-
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread