No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Covid vaccine #7124841
01/07/21 07:18 AM
01/07/21 07:18 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline OP
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline OP
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
This will likely be deleted but I'll try. This is RNs in a hospital. They want to make it mandatory. [Linked Image]

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Covid vaccine [Re: Gary Benson] #7124851
01/07/21 07:37 AM
01/07/21 07:37 AM
Michigan- Escanaba
F
Fatheroftwo Offline
trapper
Fatheroftwo  Offline
trapper
F

Michigan- Escanaba
I had my vaccine, I work for a local hospital. In the paper work for this it states any side effects from the shot will not go to workman’s comp and if we miss work due to the vaccine it comes out of our PTO. It also states on the paper work that neither they or Pfizer are responsible for any ill effects from the vaccine. So they want us to get it but anything that happens from the shot I’m left hangin. Pretty irritating.

Re: Covid vaccine [Re: Gary Benson] #7124857
01/07/21 07:44 AM
01/07/21 07:44 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Can you refuse it without any repercussions from your employer?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Covid vaccine [Re: Fatheroftwo] #7124877
01/07/21 08:01 AM
01/07/21 08:01 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Fatheroftwo
I had my vaccine, I work for a local hospital. In the paper work for this it states any side effects from the shot will not go to workman’s comp and if we miss work due to the vaccine it comes out of our PTO. It also states on the paper work that neither they or Pfizer are responsible for any ill effects from the vaccine. So they want us to get it but anything that happens from the shot I’m left hangin. Pretty irritating.

All of that is irregular for Pharma vaccines. Perhaps due to the quick window to bring it to market?
Some people know why.
The people giving and getting it don't.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread