No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
tobacco patch beans #7132971
01/12/21 12:16 AM
01/12/21 12:16 AM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline OP
trapper
il.trapper  Offline OP
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
I think these are an old southern type bean. My mom used to can them right along with the regular green beans, but I haven't heard of them for years now. Also I think some called them red eye beans.

Anyway, my sis was asking me about planting some in my garden this year. Which I would be happy to, if I could find them. Closest I came to finding any seeds is a few sites say you have to find someone that raises them and get them to sell me some seeds.

So, do any of you folks raise them? If so ya wanna sell some? Warrior, you was the first I thought of ......LOL

Re: tobacco patch beans [Re: il.trapper] #7134332
01/13/21 12:18 AM
01/13/21 12:18 AM
fayette,al.
G
grisseldog Offline
trapper
grisseldog  Offline
trapper
G

fayette,al.
If it’s the same seeds