No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Where do we draw the line? #7145643
01/20/21 12:22 AM
01/20/21 12:22 AM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline OP
trapper
Yukon John  Offline OP
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
I have put aside some shows that I watch, because of communist insurrection, but it seems that anything I watch on network tv is against my pov! I HATE (and my Mom taught me to NOT hate) the fact that we are at the point of losing all identity of our free American culture! I fear that we are (by way of the main stream media) going to lose our whole country...I hope I'm wrong!

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145650
01/20/21 12:26 AM
01/20/21 12:26 AM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Afraid your right.

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145654
01/20/21 12:28 AM
01/20/21 12:28 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Put your faith in God....we won't live forever

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145670
01/20/21 12:38 AM
01/20/21 12:38 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Same here I’m choking on the wokeness not because of the ideas just don’t need it shoved in my face every 5 seconds is the problem today. I don’t watch a lot of shows that I did before not supporting that garbage I have my own mind. Back in the old days the ratings would drop today and things often changed from the show of support. Now it’s a me me world people often just think of themselves how many people dislike the NFL BS but still watch that mess.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: 330-Trapper] #7145674
01/20/21 12:43 AM
01/20/21 12:43 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Put your faith in God....we won't live forever

Yes.

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145743
01/20/21 03:58 AM
01/20/21 03:58 AM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
The valley of tears.There is a better place ahead.

Nevada bound
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145781
01/20/21 06:32 AM
01/20/21 06:32 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
The wife is hooked on home improvement shows. Now it seems like every couple on every show is well, gay. I suppose its ok, none of my business really. Its also my business to switch channels. Watch very little network TV, I mostly put in ear buds and watch You tube.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145786
01/20/21 06:40 AM
01/20/21 06:40 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

C’mon men!!

We woke up this morning in a warm home. Didn’t have to build a fire to make a cup of coffee. (Although that would be okay) I’m about to turn a key and ride 80 miles in heat checking traps instead of saddling a horse in the cold and riding all day in it. I’m even going to take photos and share the experience with guys unable to do it hundreds of miles away from me. Some of us have become fathers or grandfathers for the first and second time. Be strong for those that you love and that love you. You don’t have to be a hero on the world’s stage but I guarantee you can be one to your wife and kids!

-Goofy-
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145791
01/20/21 06:47 AM
01/20/21 06:47 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
That's who I worry for, my children and grandchildren. I see conservatives as the army of Saul shaking in their armor as they face the giant of MSM and communism. I've always heard to hide behind the cross but I don't believe that means to cower there. Adopt the heart of David and fight like (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) for that which is righteous. Just my 2 cents.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7145796
01/20/21 06:55 AM
01/20/21 06:55 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Online content
trapper
trapdog1  Online Content
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
C’mon men!!

We woke up this morning in a warm home. Didn’t have to build a fire to make a cup of coffee. (Although that would be okay) I’m about to turn a key and ride 80 miles in heat checking traps instead of saddling a horse in the cold and riding all day in it. I’m even going to take photos and share the experience with guys unable to do it hundreds of miles away from me. Some of us have become fathers or grandfathers for the first and second time. Be strong for those that you love and that love you. You don’t have to be a hero on the world’s stage but I guarantee you can be one to your wife and kids!

You have some great points and perspective Hobby! But we are going to have to fight like never before to keep our way of life.
Hope you catch a truck load today!

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145798
01/20/21 06:59 AM
01/20/21 06:59 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

I don’t believe anyone is shaking in their armor. Unlike a political war, most of us understand when it’s time to go, it will be all in with no turning back and there will be many unspeakable things that will be required. It will make ALL previous battles look like sparring matches.

-Goofy-
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145800
01/20/21 07:09 AM
01/20/21 07:09 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Me and mine are sticking with the evidential fact that everything alive is dying and will eventually die. No living thing today gets out alive.

All of creation is cursed, and the evidence is all around us, from natural disasters like famines, fires, storms, tornadoes that bombard us in the news, to human tragedies such as murder, wars, accidents, & immortalities galore.

So salvation is not of this earth;
but by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone
the blessing in which we have no equal.

Every other religious faith speaks of karma; You get what you deserve.
Boy-o-boy, are we glad the One who made us doesn't subscribe to that plan.
His unmerited favor is wonderfully and miraculously offered to those who simply have faith in who He is and what He has done for us.

That makes for our grand love for God who first loved us and the fact that;
Death doesn't get the last word for those who place their faith in the Gospel.
Good news indeed!
1 Cor. 15.

Let the rest all play out.

Blessings y'all!
Mark

Last edited by Mark June; 01/20/21 07:24 AM.
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7145806
01/20/21 07:17 AM
01/20/21 07:17 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
I don’t believe anyone is shaking in their armor. Unlike a political war, most of us understand when it’s time to go, it will be all in with no turning back and there will be many unspeakable things that will be required. It will make ALL previous battles look like sparring matches.

Those who are supposed to support us politically abandoned us like rats from a sinking ship. Cowards they are. Pastors and priest, for the most part, will not take a stand against those evils that are considered political for fear of division or retribution. Cowards they are. That leaves us to fight for the one true government which is Christ. If we can win the spiritual battle then the physical battle will not have to occur. So strap on the Armor of God and prepare for war!
Hope you catch a truck load of reds.

Last edited by J Staton; 01/20/21 07:20 AM.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: trapdog1] #7145810
01/20/21 07:22 AM
01/20/21 07:22 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by J Staton

Those who are supposed to support us politically abandoned us like rats from a sinking ship. Cowards they are. Pastors and priest, for the most part, will not take a stand against those evils that are considered political for fear of division or retribution. Cowards they are. That leaves us to fight for the one true government which is Christ. If we can win the spiritual battle then the physical battle will not have to occur. So strap on the Armor of God and prepare for war!
Hope you catch a truck load of reds.

Originally Posted by trapdog1
C’mon men!!

You have some great points and perspective Hobby! But we are going to have to fight like never before to keep our way of life.
Hope you catch a truck load today!

Thank you gentlemen! May the Lord’s favor be upon you.

-Goofy-
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145944
01/20/21 09:06 AM
01/20/21 09:06 AM
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
ESPN just fired about 200, lack of revenue. The house of cards will fall at some point in time. Got 500 channels on tv and never watch it! As was said every other commercial is some fruit loop agenda being forced upon us, way liberals have always done, keep pushing and pushing till it's considered 'normal'.

Today we begin the 4 year decline of the country, enjoy your warm house while you can, probably won't be able to afford heat next winter.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145949
01/20/21 09:08 AM
01/20/21 09:08 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Online content
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Online Content
"HOSS"

*CIA, ATF, & DHS all add Yukon John to their watch lists*

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: ] #7145950
01/20/21 09:09 AM
01/20/21 09:09 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Mark June
Me and mine are sticking with the evidential fact that everything alive is dying and will eventually die. No living thing today gets out alive.

All of creation is cursed, and the evidence is all around us, from natural disasters like famines, fires, storms, tornadoes that bombard us in the news, to human tragedies such as murder, wars, accidents, & immortalities galore.

So salvation is not of this earth;
but by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone
the blessing in which we have no equal.

Every other religious faith speaks of karma; You get what you deserve.
Boy-o-boy, are we glad the One who made us doesn't subscribe to that plan.
His unmerited favor is wonderfully and miraculously offered to those who simply have faith in who He is and what He has done for us.

That makes for our grand love for God who first loved us and the fact that;
Death doesn't get the last word for those who place their faith in the Gospel.
Good news indeed!
1 Cor. 15.

Let the rest all play out.

Blessings y'all!
Mark

Faith

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Jtrapper] #7145978
01/20/21 09:25 AM
01/20/21 09:25 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
ESPN just fired about 200, lack of revenue. The house of cards will fall at some point in time. Got 500 channels on tv and never watch it! As was said every other commercial is some fruit loop agenda being forced upon us, way liberals have always done, keep pushing and pushing till it's considered 'normal'.

Today we begin the 4 year decline of the country, enjoy your warm house while you can, probably won't be able to afford heat next winter.

Worse thing they can do is put individuals capable of unspeakable carnage in a nothing to lose situation.

-Goofy-
Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7145988
01/20/21 09:36 AM
01/20/21 09:36 AM
Leftlane Online content
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Online Content
"HOSS"

You are smarter than you look Hobbie I will say that for you.

I wonder if these tools realize how many Americans are peaceful citizens by choice even if it is not our nature. Taking away the choice part might be like pulling the pin on a grenade and dropping it into the oblivion.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Where do we draw the line? [Re: Yukon John] #7146086
01/20/21 10:07 AM
01/20/21 10:07 AM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada
Originally Posted by Yukon John
I have put aside some shows that I watch, because of communist insurrection, but it seems that anything I watch on network tv is against my pov! I HATE (and my Mom taught me to NOT hate) the fact that we are at the point of losing all identity of our free American culture! I fear that we are (by way of the main stream media) going to lose our whole country...I hope I'm wrong!

Hit ‘em in the Wallet. I’ve already done everything that I can think of, but a List would sure be helpful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread