No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Curse of Oak Island [Re: Leftlane] #7149769
01/22/21 04:04 PM
01/22/21 04:04 PM
Washington
C
cat daddy Offline
trapper
cat daddy  Offline
trapper
C

Washington
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by cat daddy

To call oak island a cinematic turd, would be a compliment!

This would be the 2nd time I ever agreed with a man from Washington who wasn't named Mike Corey of Sonny Riley. whistle

Do you actually know Mike Corey of formerly Corey and Lang bucking bulls?

Re: Curse of Oak Island [Re: Trapper7] #7149775
01/22/21 04:12 PM
01/22/21 04:12 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Yup I used to spend a week with him and Robin back in the day every year on the way to the BRO in Tacoma. It was easy to assume he was full of it most of the time but then he would make me help him get the lions out of his freezer so I quit doubting him.

I told him if anything ever happened to him I wanted one of his pick up horses, Robin, and his pack of dogs

If Sonny said anything you could bank on it LOL. Chad was cool but he was his fathers son and I never turn my back on a swapper.

Last edited by Leftlane; 01/22/21 04:12 PM.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Curse of Oak Island [Re: Leftlane] #7149801
01/22/21 04:29 PM
01/22/21 04:29 PM
Washington
C
cat daddy Offline
trapper
cat daddy  Offline
trapper
C

Washington
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yup I used to spend a week with him and Robin back in the day every year on the way to the BRO in Tacoma. It was easy to assume he was full of it most of the time but then he would make me help him get the lions out of his freezer so I quit doubting him.

I told him if anything ever happened to him I wanted one of his pick up horses, Robin, and his pack of dogs

If Sonny said anything you could bank on it LOL. Chad was cool but he was his fathers son and I never turn my back on a swapper.

Ok, sorry for inferring you were a deranged drunk (which you may be). They pasture their rough stock about 5 miles from my house.

Re: Curse of Oak Island [Re: Trapper7] #7149811
01/22/21 04:36 PM
01/22/21 04:36 PM
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

No kiddin?

The only pasture I remember well was the one Vince Naffzinger (sp?) had and put in the tall catch pens for the buckin horses. Mike was runnin stock for Flyin 5 and Big Bend so he had more pasture than they could have grazed in 3 years.

IDK what he might have now but we caught bulls and horses on some mighty nice places I remember that.

Is Mike still married to the same gal? She was too good for him and I haven't seen him in years except when he is flankin on TV

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread