No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Re: Upside down flag [Re: Blaine County] #7153617
01/25/21 11:18 AM
01/25/21 11:18 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Blaine County

I do too. I guess we should start looting now.

We don't fix this by acting like them. We fix this by being the better option for average Americans.

I am fine with the other flags.

So you believe we are acting as bad as them that average Americans voted for.

Being better will do what for them exactly? lol

-Goofy-
Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7153741
01/25/21 01:22 PM
01/25/21 01:22 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
An old school say but has a new meaning today: United we stand departed we fall without our gun right we will have nothing at all!

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Upside down flag [Re: James] #7153944
01/25/21 05:09 PM
01/25/21 05:09 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by James
I have no love for Biden. I think he is a threat to our Second Amendment rights. We ought to be able to stand together as lovers of the outdoors to resist his efforts impose more gun control laws.

I've said as much before.

My vote is really my own business. I felt I was voting for the lesser of two evils on every issue except gun rights. I don't want to turn this into a political fight by going into broader issues.

Trump was no real friend of the Second Amendment. We lost rights under him, and gained nothing. But he wouldn't have done as much damage as Biden will attempt to do to gun rights.

I don't hit the "Notify" button. Paul posted a week or so back that he doesn't recall James every complaining about a post. He wasn't completely right, as I remember hitting "Notify" a few times when someone posted inappropriate photos of their pot gardens and banned photos of dispatch methods.

Jim

Wow, no words I can say here describe you.

If everyone here thought as you and BlainCounty, there wouldn't be a trapperman because there would be no trapping.
It goes beyond who you voted for as I tried to explain to Blain not long ago, it's the campaigning both of you did for the last 5 years.

Why come onto this site, a site that every single person here owns a gun and not only advocate to replace our president with one who openly says says he wants to take them, but then say there were other reasons more important to you? To top that off, those other reasons are also opposite what most here live by.

I just don't get where you can justify the last 5 years( longer than that really) supporting the anti's to what I thought this site is about. Maybe I was sorely mistaken as to what morals trappers have.

For sure, watching lesser antangonizers get banned while seeing thread after thread get axed over the years because of your stances baffles me. The reason they got heated???
Its because most here live a different lifestyle and consider you an anti. Its that simple.

One thing I do understand is that I can leave and have my admittance fee refunded. Sometimes by force, lol. Been there, done that.

So, to keep this on guns, which I've tried hundreds of times when you'd derail a gun thread because Trump hurt your feelings, Trump did alot of pro gun things which I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions but you can't remember for some reason, and frankly, I don't think you have the mentality to acknowledge if pointed out again so I won't bother.

Soon, the campaigners to get rid of Trump and have this guy in now, will in fact have some laws and people to answer for and to.

Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7153955
01/25/21 05:21 PM
01/25/21 05:21 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
You summed up the way most people on Tman feel about the handful of never Trumpers and democrat voters here.

Well done.

Eh...wot?

Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7153960
01/25/21 05:22 PM
01/25/21 05:22 PM
Southern Ohio
O
Ohiowoodchuck Offline
trapper
Ohiowoodchuck  Offline
trapper
O

Southern Ohio
I don’t think it matters how many we get to our side anymore. There just going to rig it more and more. I don’t know the answer to fixing it. I know looting isn’t the answer. I do know when they start coming to our house and taking them it’s to late.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”
— Thomas Paine
Re: Upside down flag [Re: Ohiowoodchuck] #7153968
01/25/21 05:31 PM
01/25/21 05:31 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Ohiowoodchuck
I don’t think it matters how many we get to our side anymore. There just going to rig it more and more. I don’t know the answer to fixing it. I know looting isn’t the answer. I do know when they start coming to our house and taking them it’s to late.

What’s to loot? According to the left and the MSM we already have everything because we were born with it.

-Goofy-
Re: Upside down flag [Re: Lugnut] #7153971
01/25/21 05:34 PM
01/25/21 05:34 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline OP
trapper
AntiGov  Offline OP
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by Lugnut
You summed up the way most people on Tman feel about the handful of never Trumpers and democrat voters here.

Well done.

X2

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Upside down flag [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7153986
01/25/21 05:46 PM
01/25/21 05:46 PM
Southern Ohio
O
Ohiowoodchuck Offline
trapper
Ohiowoodchuck  Offline
trapper
O

Southern Ohio
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

What’s to loot? According to the left and the MSM we already have everything because we were born with it.

I hear that all the time and laugh. Myself like many on here and most Americans had nothing growing up. I didn’t realize we was poor till later on in life.

— Thomas Paine
Re: Upside down flag [Re: hippie] #7153993
01/25/21 05:52 PM
01/25/21 05:52 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by James
I have no love for Biden. I think he is a threat to our Second Amendment rights. We ought to be able to stand together as lovers of the outdoors to resist his efforts impose more gun control laws.

I've said as much before.

My vote is really my own business. I felt I was voting for the lesser of two evils on every issue except gun rights. I don't want to turn this into a political fight by going into broader issues.

Trump was no real friend of the Second Amendment. We lost rights under him, and gained nothing. But he wouldn't have done as much damage as Biden will attempt to do to gun rights.

I don't hit the "Notify" button. Paul posted a week or so back that he doesn't recall James every complaining about a post. He wasn't completely right, as I remember hitting "Notify" a few times when someone posted inappropriate photos of their pot gardens and banned photos of dispatch methods.

Jim

Wow, no words I can say here describe you.

If everyone here thought as you and BlainCounty, there wouldn't be a trapperman because there would be no trapping.
It goes beyond who you voted for as I tried to explain to Blain not long ago, it's the campaigning both of you did for the last 5 years.

Why come onto this site, a site that every single person here owns a gun and not only advocate to replace our president with one who openly says says he wants to take them, but then say there were other reasons more important to you? To top that off, those other reasons are also opposite what most here live by.

I just don't get where you can justify the last 5 years( longer than that really) supporting the anti's to what I thought this site is about. Maybe I was sorely mistaken as to what morals trappers have.

For sure, watching lesser antangonizers get banned while seeing thread after thread get axed over the years because of your stances baffles me. The reason they got heated???
Its because most here live a different lifestyle and consider you an anti. Its that simple.

One thing I do understand is that I can leave and have my admittance fee refunded. Sometimes by force, lol. Been there, done that.

So, to keep this on guns, which I've tried hundreds of times when you'd derail a gun thread because Trump hurt your feelings, Trump did alot of pro gun things which I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions but you can't remember for some reason, and frankly, I don't think you have the mentality to acknowledge if pointed out again so I won't bother.

Soon, the campaigners to get rid of Trump and have this guy in now, will in fact have some laws and people to answer for and to.

Since you brought me into this.....a few comments.

1. I voted Libertarian--a way more 2A vote than a Trump vote on his best 2A day (which were zero other than Judges and Justices, blah blah, blah--which any Republican would have done).
2. If Oklahoma was a choke state like PA or GA, I would have held my nose and voted for Trump. He was the better 2A option between him and Biden. We are however not a choke state and I therefore have the freedom of voting the way I wanted.
3. I actually trap unlike many of the most avid posters on this site, but now I will cause the end of trapping? Logical.
4. I have more than a few items Biden/Harris want to ban and write checks to pro gun organizations instead of moaning on T Man. I've voted Republican or Libertarian in every election since 1992--supporting the 2A.
5. Trump hurt my feelings? Nope. I am just an independent free thinker and am not interested in getting caught up in a illogical and destructive mob.

And, go ahead and tell me all of those pro gun things Trump did. Obama, shockingly, was a better 2A president than Trump. Sad.

Oh yes, and Trump cost us the Senate in Georgia--the best way we could have protected the 2A.

Re: Upside down flag [Re: Blaine County] #7153995
01/25/21 05:55 PM
01/25/21 05:55 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Oh yes, and Trump cost us the Senate in Georgia--the best way we could have protected the 2A.

You been smoking that wildwood flower. lol

You’re probably thinking there is a chance in the midterm. LMBO!

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 01/25/21 06:00 PM.

-Goofy-
Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7153997
01/25/21 05:58 PM
01/25/21 05:58 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline OP
trapper
AntiGov  Offline OP
trapper

Central Oregon
Your comfort zone doesn't extend beyond Rino .....and you haven't hidden it well

We know what that means for trappers and gun owners ......

Last edited by AntiGov; 01/25/21 05:59 PM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7154006
01/25/21 06:06 PM
01/25/21 06:06 PM
mn north of blakely
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

mn north of blakely
Blaine, I disagree, Obama was not a more 2a friendly president.

2 names come to mind Sotomayor and Kagan.

I think to many/most of us DC V. Heller was a no brainer yet the decision was 5-4 and even so it's not perfect in my eyes. Scalia left the door open.

Another thing that is going to be important going forward is the lefts desire to purge conservatism. Where will the SCOTUS be when it comes to government collecting data on those of us who want to preserve our rights to bear arms, keep our money and not fall into the woke culture?

As far as I'm concerned Trump should have pardoned Snowden. The left will use the ability of the NSA to eaves drop on all of our electronic communications at will.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Upside down flag [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7154008
01/25/21 06:09 PM
01/25/21 06:09 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

You been smoking that wildwood flower. lol

You’re probably thinking there is a chance in the midterm. LMBO!

There is if we start using our brains and work the system the way the Constitution provides.

What else do you propose? Your alternatives are to complain, make obtuse internet threats and probably write little songs about it? Productive.

Re: Upside down flag [Re: Blaine County] #7154010
01/25/21 06:11 PM
01/25/21 06:11 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

There is if we start using our brains and work the system the way the Constitution provides.

What else do you propose? Your alternatives are to complain, make obtuse internet threats and probably write little songs about it? Productive.

Careful, I’m I democrat now and your feeble insult about song writing is showing a weakness. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7154013
01/25/21 06:13 PM
01/25/21 06:13 PM
Southern Ohio
O
Ohiowoodchuck Offline
trapper
Ohiowoodchuck  Offline
trapper
O

Southern Ohio
I don’t think writing the deep state rino’s in Ohio is going to help get a fair election etc. there all apart of enriching there family and there selves in money.

— Thomas Paine
Re: Upside down flag [Re: Steven 49er] #7154014
01/25/21 06:14 PM
01/25/21 06:14 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Blaine, I disagree, Obama was not a more 2a friendly president.

2 names come to mind Sotomayor and Kagan.

I think to many/most of us DC V. Heller was a no brainer yet the decision was 5-4 and even so it's not perfect in my eyes. Scalia left the door open.

Another thing that is going to be important going forward is the lefts desire to purge conservatism. Where will the SCOTUS be when it comes to government collecting data on those of us who want to preserve our rights to bear arms, keep our money and not fall into the woke culture?

As far as I'm concerned Trump should have pardoned Snowden. The left will use the ability of the NSA to eaves drop on all of our electronic communications at will.

No Obama fan here. It however got a lot easier for me to buy suppressors under Obama (Trump talked about banning them). Also, the dreaded bump stocks (which I never would have bought--gimmick) were OK'd under Obama and banned under Trump. And, the ATF went after 80% lowers and pistol braces while Trump was president.

Any Republican would have nominated and had confirmed equivalent Justices between 2016 and 2020. Trump did push through a lot of lower court Judges--credit where due. However, some of y'all put way too much faith in the judiciary--or did until it didn't legitimize the stolen election scam.

Re: Upside down flag [Re: AntiGov] #7154015
01/25/21 06:15 PM
01/25/21 06:15 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Shane Hazel, a libertarian was the reason the Dems took Georgia Blaine.

Now he can live with the consequences too.

Last edited by hippie; 01/25/21 06:16 PM.
Re: Upside down flag [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7154019
01/25/21 06:18 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Careful, I’m I democrat now and your feeble insult about song writing is showing a weakness. lol

Well. Let's hear it. Actual solutions.

Re: Upside down flag [Re: Ohiowoodchuck] #7154021
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

I don’t think writing the deep state rino’s in Ohio is going to help get a fair election etc. there all apart of enriching there family and there selves in money.

Easy there woodchuck, you don’t want no lawyer looking down on you no further than he do.

-Goofy-
Re: Upside down flag [Re: hippie] #7154022
01/25/21 06:21 PM
01/25/21 06:21 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by hippie
Shane Hazel, a libertarian was the reason the Dems took Georgia Blaine.

Now he can live with the consequences too.

Mr. Hazel wasn't in the Georgia runoffs. He didn't lose those races for the Republicans. Trump as his people did by convincing people not to vote.

I'm waiting for all of the 2A accomplishments of Trump.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread