No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
FPS traps #7169420
02/04/21 08:06 PM
02/04/21 08:06 PM
Northern Wisconsin
N
NorthenTrapper Offline OP
trapper
NorthenTrapper  Offline OP
trapper
N

Northern Wisconsin
Have any of you tried these traps until a few minutes ago I didn't know they existed?

“We will visit the Holy Land and see those places hallowed by the footsteps of the Savior,”
-Lincoln
Re: FPS traps [Re: NorthenTrapper] #7169439
02/04/21 08:23 PM
02/04/21 08:23 PM
Ohio, USA
Ave Offline
trapper
Ave  Offline
trapper

Ohio, USA
Junk....I bought some of their 330s because they were cheap and they missed beaver over and over. I’d find hair in the jaws, a big mess, and an empty trap. I feel like I gave them a fair trial, and I didn’t like them at all. Maybe someone else with a different opinion will chime in.

Ave don't go where the beaver don't flow
Re: FPS traps [Re: NorthenTrapper] #7169445
02/04/21 08:30 PM
02/04/21 08:30 PM
Northern Wisconsin
N
NorthenTrapper Offline OP
trapper
NorthenTrapper  Offline OP
trapper
N

Northern Wisconsin
I read a little bit on a quick search turns out there mostly junk from china

“We will visit the Holy Land and see those places hallowed by the footsteps of the Savior,”
-Lincoln
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread