No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: COVID INJECTION TODAY [Re: Furvor] #7183430
02/15/21 04:06 PM
02/15/21 04:06 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Why is it that some of you resort to name calling because someone is taking a shot? If you are that afraid of it simply don't take it.

Re: COVID INJECTION TODAY [Re: Furvor] #7183505
02/15/21 05:09 PM
02/15/21 05:09 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
rex123- If you're referring to my a bit impassioned last post, its a scale thing.

James thinks, and I suppose he has supporters, that the U.S. really can't return to normal until almost everybody in the population is vaccinated; that many of our civil liberties have to be suspended, and we just let governors or the feds tell us in great detail what businesses can be open and what businesses have to be closed, over a disease that "has" killed 0.15% of the population. As long as people allow such governmental and corporate officials and leaders to dictate our lives, we empower them that control. Yes, to get vaccinated is a personal choice and if you're happy in getting it, I'm happy. I wish you well. But don't sell me the con job that everything changes from now on because of this disease, and we just let the bureaucrats and unelected corporate leaders tell us how to live our external lives until they say its ok to do different. That's not the republic that I lived in and won't live in without some sort of resistance.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: COVID INJECTION TODAY [Re: Furvor] #7183533
02/15/21 05:30 PM
02/15/21 05:30 PM
AK / ND
A
aknome Offline
trapper
aknome  Offline
trapper
A

AK / ND
I'm a month past Phizer #2. Only reaction is an urge to buy some Microsoft stock.

Re: COVID INJECTION TODAY [Re: Furvor] #7183612
02/15/21 06:14 PM
02/15/21 06:14 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
I'm a month past Phizer #2. Only reaction is an urge to buy some Microsoft stock.

Just don't buy the stuff that Billy G's wife is selling...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread