No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7199985
02/28/21 09:11 PM
02/28/21 09:11 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
Lol Boco, Let me spell it out for you...The people who live in any given place are going to know much more about what is going on there, than someone who doesn't.

Stick to being a Canadian know it all, you suck at American matters grin

Member - FTA
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7199989
02/28/21 09:13 PM
02/28/21 09:13 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Up Yours Upstate,I will go wherever I want whenever I want.
I have been all over the States FYI.
I bet your scared to come to Canada.Too soft for the climate.
You dummies cant partake in an intelligent debate so you jump to playing the race card.

Last edited by Boco; 02/28/21 09:15 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: Boco] #7199994
02/28/21 09:15 PM
02/28/21 09:15 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Boco
You dummies cant partake in an intelligent debate so you jump to playing the race card-I can play it too.

Hahahaaaa,,go put some of yer hot air in the tires on yer house Bozo.PAKISTANADA grin

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7199997
02/28/21 09:17 PM
02/28/21 09:17 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Why,so I can haul it to NY-LOL-As If.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: Boco] #7200018
02/28/21 09:29 PM
02/28/21 09:29 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

You dummies cant partake in an intelligent debate so you jump to playing the race card.

That seems to be the main issue these days Boco. Folks can’t have a civilized debate with those that have a different opinion. We disagree with each other, doesn’t mean we hate each other.

Some people only want to hear their viewpoint said back to them. They like living in an echo chamber.

You’re still wrong about Waco, they could’ve detained him and executed their warrant without murdering people. But, they needed a show of force.

Could’ve been prevented. But, that allowed the militarization of the police force. And they could try to ban semiautomatic rifles.

We will never know what actually happened to those people, they were murdered by their own government.

The dead don’t make good witnesses, so we really only know the governments side.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200076
02/28/21 10:03 PM
02/28/21 10:03 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
The reason I dont believe that is that they could have done it much easier and cleaner if they had the intent to kill and burn everyone inside.
I dont buy it for a minute.
I support law and order.They followed procedure to a T in that case.
They could not jeapordize the court case by not going in heavy before Koresh and his henchmen could destroy evidence.
They did not foresee Koresh murdering his own people and destroying the entire place by torching it.
It is entirely the consequence of people not following direct orders from law enforcement same exactly as every other case like of blacks like Brown and others getting themselves killed by police by seeking confrontation instead of complying with lawful orders.

I have no use for people who think they are above the law-I support law enforcement-it is what upholds civilized society-I dont support the antifa type that are always against law and order and paint the bad guys as good and the good guys as bad.

You just have to look at Minneapolis to see the results of not giving the police the ability to enforce the law.
I dont support you people that want that.

Last edited by Boco; 02/28/21 10:11 PM.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: DelawareRob] #7200080
02/28/21 10:05 PM
02/28/21 10:05 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by DelawareRob

That seems to be the main issue these days Boco. Folks can’t have a civilized debate with those that have a different opinion. We disagree with each other, doesn’t mean we hate each other.

Some people only want to hear their viewpoint said back to them. They like living in an echo chamber.

You’re still wrong about Waco, they could’ve detained him and executed their warrant without murdering people. But, they needed a show of force.

Could’ve been prevented. But, that allowed the militarization of the police force. And they could try to ban semiautomatic rifles.

We will never know what actually happened to those people, they were murdered by their own government.

The dead don’t make good witnesses, so we really only know the governments criminal’s side.

-Goofy-
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7200097
02/28/21 10:16 PM
02/28/21 10:16 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Like I said, the governments side, no need for the edit.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200124
02/28/21 10:32 PM
02/28/21 10:32 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Black guy walking down the street .Cop pulls up and says stop and come here black guy says I haven't done anything so no. He keeps on walking .Cop pulls out taser and saps him he screams and pulls out a knife so cop shoots him. Most of you would say if he had listened to the cop in the first place he would not have been shot. I see the same difference here if that nut job child molester would have done as asked no one would have died . As far as the leader he was a child molesting pervert from a nut job faith and dug his own hole.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: rex123] #7200188
02/28/21 11:06 PM
02/28/21 11:06 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by rex123
Black guy walking down the street .Cop pulls up and says stop and come here black guy says I haven't done anything so no. He keeps on walking .Cop pulls out taser and saps him he screams and pulls out a knife so cop shoots him. Most of you would say if he had listened to the cop in the first place he would not have been shot. I see the same difference here if that nut job child molester would have done as asked no one would have died . As far as the leader he was a child molesting pervert from a nut job faith and dug his own hole.

Amazingly they manage to get the guy without burning the children to death in the vehicle he pulled the knife from.

Please try again.

-Goofy-
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200199
02/28/21 11:17 PM
02/28/21 11:17 PM
Bemidji, MN
J
Jacks Offline
trapper
Jacks  Offline
trapper
J

Bemidji, MN
Boco

Let me try to explain it this way to you and see if this could be a logical argument to why the government was wrong

I am confident the government before the raid knew exactly how loose of a cannon koresch was and that his people were brain washed and he was having his way with the women’s nod children. But these government agency have all the resources on their side, physiologists , and experts in apprehending people like this and all the money and time and laws are on government side. So any logical person could say, hey let’s no go in with a strong raid and show of force because their is guns in there, a crazy man and followers that beloved he was the messiah, if we do someone could get hurt, even if it’s an accident. How do smart college people that are top leaders in the government take a stupid chance like that with kids around. When they can be smart and tactful and find a away to grab him and then go back for the evidence. Even if they did destroy the evidence I am sure they could hold him for life as the government can be creativite and come up with things that a judge on the side of the government would say he is crazy and hold him. Or get some of his followers to tell on him after they have had some phylogical help.

So maybe in your mind they followed their rights as law enforcement, but I think the dumbest person in town could see this was not going to end well, and those kids were American citizens and they deserved the government to me smart and cunning and keep them safe and bring them all out alive,, and not be a casualty of the situation and blame it on koresch

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: Boco] #7200221
02/28/21 11:29 PM
02/28/21 11:29 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Koresh was a puke diddling and killing those children.

So the plan to "rescue the kids" was to go in on day one with guns firing... at the building housing said kids... which caused a standoff where the kids were trapped with the pervert for weeks... then cutting off the power... and finally pumping flammable noxious gas into a wooden stucture with a tank?

All to save the kids.

Yep, that's how I would do it.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200229
02/28/21 11:32 PM
02/28/21 11:32 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Too many what ifs there.
They went with the best plan for the information they had at the time.
The dog would have caught the Rabbit too IF he hadnt stopped for a shite.

You cant take kids away from their parents without solid evidence that will stand up in court-that is what they were in the process of doing when Koresh killed everyone.

Last edited by Boco; 02/28/21 11:34 PM.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200246
02/28/21 11:45 PM
revillo, sd
C
cohunt Offline
trapper
cohunt  Offline
trapper
C

revillo, sd
According to the Texas Rangers at the time, there was no evidence of child molestation. That charge was cooked up by Bill Clinton after the fact in an attempt to justify the horribly botched slaughter. If anyone doubts the horror of that day, find and read the autopsy reports of how the folks in the interior rooms, who were mainly children died.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200247
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Those aren't what-ifs... That's the "plan" they used to "rescue the kids."

ATF also lied to the TX National Guard to gain use of their helicopters. I don't remember what the reason (lie) was... I want to say it was that the Davidians had drugs on the premises. But I would have to look it up. Whatver it was, it was BS, and the TXNG were beaucoup PO'ed that they got swindled into providing helicopters for air cover.

ATF is a joke. Other federal agencies refer to them as F Troop.

Mike

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: cohunt] #7200254
02/28/21 11:51 PM
02/28/21 11:51 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by cohunt
According to the Texas Rangers at the time, there was no evidence of child molestation. That charge was cooked up by Bill Clinton after the fact in an attempt to justify the horribly botched slaughter. If anyone doubts the horror of that day, find and read the autopsy reports of how the folks in the interior rooms, who were mainly children died.

I read somewhere that Texas CPS had said there were no reports beforehand... But I can't substantiate that.

I also read that one of the first of the Davidians to die was Koresh's 2 year old daughter (in his arms) who caught an ATF slug when they pulled up and started shooting... That may be rumor mill too. Hope so anyway.

Mike

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: ky_coyote_hunter] #7200255
02/28/21 11:52 PM
02/28/21 11:52 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
That was all Janet Reno grand-standing...Federal agents could have nabbed David Koresh in town at any time of their choosing, and it would have been over, but bull dike Reno had to get her news reel.

Yup- the McClennen Co Sheriff has gone on the record many times stating not only that but that implored agents to consider that alternative to their ill thought out raid.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200279
03/01/21 12:09 AM
03/01/21 12:09 AM
Bemidji, MN
J
Jacks Offline
trapper
Jacks  Offline
trapper
J

Bemidji, MN
Boco,

You are a very good trapper I will give you that, but you are also being stubborn and obtuse if you can’t see the stupidity of your thoughts.

It’s the closed minded thoughts like that, that killed them kids in the first place

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200303
03/01/21 12:50 AM
03/01/21 12:50 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Wrong^^
I'm only a mediocre trapper.
And Wrong.

Last edited by Boco; 03/01/21 12:51 AM.

Re: Anniversary of waco [Re: loosegoose] #7200305
03/01/21 12:54 AM
03/01/21 12:54 AM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Don't have to try anything again. Face it this is all he said she said .None of us were there .

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread