No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Lightweight camping pad thats durable? [Re: 330-Trapper] #7200616
03/01/21 10:57 AM
03/01/21 10:57 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by Sharon
Thermarest. Hands down.

Some things spare no expense for quality rest. They can be rolled up tight, hold air very well, and insulate even on snow.

I believe I'll look at these!

Thanks ,All

Yep that’s the ones best sleep when your sleeping on sticks and rocks eating dirt. Seriously they do the job!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Lightweight camping pad thats durable? [Re: 330-Trapper] #7200802
03/01/21 01:50 PM
03/01/21 01:50 PM
Ontario
S
Saskfly Offline
trapper
Saskfly  Offline
trapper
S

Ontario
EXped Mats. Have owned one of there mats they do not make anymore for around 8 years yet to have a hole in it or any problems. They are light and pack up small yet allow me to still sleep on my side without my hip touching the ground. My wife hates the cold and has one of there insulated ones and loves it.

http://www.exped.com/usa/en

Re: Lightweight camping pad thats durable? [Re: 330-Trapper] #7200848
03/01/21 02:45 PM
03/01/21 02:45 PM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
Take a sheet fold it in half and sew down the long side and one end, then fill it full of leaves(packed in leaves). Yeah its cheap, and you can only camp where the leaves are.

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread