No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Re: Infringement on Trapper Rights by a NY Game Warden [Re: joepennanti] #7206725
03/06/21 02:37 PM
03/06/21 02:37 PM
kodiak alaska
O
otter3006 Offline
trapper
otter3006  Offline
trapper
O

kodiak alaska
Karma will ride with the harassment,. move on
Probably divorced and his kids hate him

Re: Infringement on Trapper Rights by a NY Game Warden [Re: joepennanti] #7213407
03/12/21 12:39 PM
03/12/21 12:39 PM
NY
R
rendezvous Offline
trapper
rendezvous  Offline
trapper
R

NY
Anyone unfamiliar with the Ouell, it is very compact and a powerful trap. It may be a good option for marten? Just paint for camouflage and add you trap tag!

Let's go Brandon!
Re: Infringement on Trapper Rights by a NY Game Warden [Re: joepennanti] #7213418
03/12/21 01:01 PM
03/12/21 01:01 PM
NY
J
Jc Fitzy Offline
trapper
Jc Fitzy  Offline
trapper
J

NY
I once got an illegible trap tag violation from a NYSDEC officer ,after trespassers put a fox I caught in a dog crate ,brought it to the Local Wildlife Rehabers to be released later on .Officer located me from the tag address ,but still gave me the ticket .The trespassers were warned ,and fox released .I got off on the ticket in court .What a joke .They surely do go above and beyond to try and catch you slipping .

Re: Infringement on Trapper Rights by a NY Game Warden [Re: Jc Fitzy] #7213462
03/12/21 01:46 PM
03/12/21 01:46 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Jc Fitzy
I once got an illegible trap tag violation from a NYSDEC officer ,after trespassers put a fox I caught in a dog crate ,brought it to the Local Wildlife Rehabers to be released later on .Officer located me from the tag address ,but still gave me the ticket .The trespassers were warned ,and fox released .I got off on the ticket in court .What a joke .They surely do go above and beyond to try and catch you slipping .

If the tag was not legible,,how did he find your address.Hahahaaa what an idiot he must be.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Infringement on Trapper Rights by a NY Game Warden [Re: upstateNY] #7213486
03/12/21 02:20 PM
03/12/21 02:20 PM
NY
J
Jc Fitzy Offline
trapper
Jc Fitzy  Offline
trapper
J

NY
Originally Posted by upstateNY
Originally Posted by Jc Fitzy

If the tag was not legible,,how did he find your address.Hahahaaa what an idiot he must be.

Hence how I got off on the ticket lol.Farmer even told the officer he didn’t want the dog walkers on his property .I will say there are a few good guys as well .My wife’s old Boyfriend is a DEC officer and has alwys been anti trapping .

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread