No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203592
03/03/21 10:21 PM
03/03/21 10:21 PM
N. Texas
C
countrygun Offline
trapper
countrygun  Offline
trapper
C

N. Texas
The jab does not fall under the legal definition of a vaccine in most states because it is not a biologic (it is not the protein of the virus being injected into you). At least not the Pfizer or Moderna. More akin to gene therapy. To each their own I say.

Warrior in the garden
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203608
03/03/21 10:34 PM
03/03/21 10:34 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Answer from infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD
However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production.

Nevada bound
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203630
03/03/21 10:43 PM
03/03/21 10:43 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Heres the whole thing.Very eye opening.Says doesn't use actual fetus cells just ones they made up from fetus cells.To me there is no diffrence.

Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Answer from infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD
However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production.

But it's important to have the full context: Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue.

Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus.

Vaccine makers may use these fetal cell lines in any of the following three stages of vaccine development:

Development: Identifying what works
Confirmation: Making sure it works
Production: Manufacturing the formula that works
When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.) However, both companies used the fetal cell line HEK 293 in the confirmation phase to ensure the vaccines work. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a bit different. It is an adenovirus vector vaccine. (Adenovirus is the virus that causes the common cold. The virus in this vaccine has been changed so that it does NOT cause illness.) With this type of vaccine, a carrier, in this case adenovirus, acts as a delivery vehicle. The adenovirus has had the coronavirus spike protein added to its DNA. The adenovirus carries that genetic material into your body, delivering its modified DNA to your cells. Your cells will then make the spike protein, activating your immune system. Once activated, your immune system creates antibodies to fight off the spike protein. Here’s an infographic that breaks the process down.

To make their virus vector vaccine, Johnson & Johnson infects PER.C6 fetal cell line cells with adenovirus. All PER.C6 cells used to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are descended from tissue taken from a 1985 elective abortion that also took place in the Netherlands. They use this cell line because it is a well-studied industry standard for safe and reliable production of viral vector vaccines.

None of the COVID-19 vaccines in development use fetal cells taken from recent abortions.

We understand this topic is very sensitive and important within communities of faith. We want everyone to feel like they are making a fully informed decision. We encourage anyone with concerns about the use of fetal cell lines in vaccine development to weigh the risks and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines with their doctor and have a personal conversation with a faith leader.

The Vatican has issued clear guidance that permits Roman Catholics in good faith to receive COVID-19 vaccines that use fetal cell lines in development or production. Read the Vatican's comments on the morality of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

Nevada bound
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Lostdrunkhungry] #7203636
03/03/21 10:46 PM
03/03/21 10:46 PM
sw iowa
Outlaw99 Offline
trapper
Outlaw99  Offline
trapper

sw iowa
Originally Posted by Lostdrunkhungry
Didn’t read every post here, but I’ve gotten the jist of it. I’m a new trapper, just started out. But I’ve been a RN for 18 years. I’m now in PACU, and have worked in ICU and ER extensively. I was redeployed to the ICU last March for the skyrocketing Covid numbers and spent 3 months working 4-6 shifts per week. I was redeployed again in mid January from the Christmas peak in numbers and just got back to my home unit Monday.
I can tell you this much: yes the media is selling fear, that’s what they do. Yes the media at every turn tried to undermine Trump. Yes the CDC fumbled, stumbled, and ruined its credibility from the mask mandates alone, amongst a ton of others. Trump also fumbled and underestimated terribly the seriousness of the virus, and downplayed the severity of the situation. HOWEVER: the people (who I tend to align with politically, religiously, and morally) have behaved like entitled brats over (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) piece of cloth that MAY POTENTIALLY save their life, more importantly, the person they may infect.
What’s not being reported, for whatever reason, is the other crap that happens with Covid. DVT’s are very common, as are strokes, kidney and renal failure, mesenteric ischemia (bowel death from clots), etc. permanent lung damage, long lasting lung scarring, etc. I’ve placed more 35 year old and up patients in body bags than I care to admit. It’s been the worst thing I’ve seen, and I was still in the ICU for H1N1 and swine flu. I coded a 38yo male for an hour Saturday. You know how well a 38yo heart works? It works great. It takes a long time to expire.
Some very interesting studies are being done trying to figure out why some people just get the sniffles, some feel like crap, and some die. Right now there’s been identified a correlation of over 500 mutated genes that most all of us have, but the virus is able to exploit them and derail the bodies’ ability to carry O2 to the body. Very interesting data is coming out, but it will take ions to digest the info in a usable way.
As for the vaccine, I took both. No desire for human brains, no thoughts of being a homo. I did feel like crap after the second shot for about 16 hours. The vaccine is simply the surface proteins of the virus. These proteins allow the virus to pass through the surface of the cell. By injecting the proteins into the muscle, the body assumes it’s a foreign invader and attacks it. By mounting an immune response your body is able to store and remember that protein and how to defeat it. That’s immunity. The booster is to ensure the body mounts a proper response to the protein and remembers it well enough to defeat it. As far as the naysayers that claim the vaccine is poison, or something to that effect, with all forms of conspiracy theory surrounding it, whatever. “Well, that’s just what they’re telling you. How do you KNOW what’s in the vaccine”? I could say the same about that burger you got from McDonald’s, or that cigarette in your mouth, or any other thing that touched or enters our bodies. I’ve researched the Moderna vaccine pretty extensively, I encourage everyone to make up their own mind about it, just make sure you’re fully vetting your sources.
Long winded post, my bad. Tight chains guys, have fun and be safe.

Welcome to TMan, appreciate the thoughtful, educated response. I have no opinion either way on the virus or the vaccine; but it’s nice to read a first hand, educated, view of the topic.

Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203642
03/03/21 10:47 PM
03/03/21 10:47 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
What difference does it make if its recent abortions or cells they made up from abortion cells?

Nevada bound
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203651
03/03/21 10:50 PM
03/03/21 10:50 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Ivomectrin

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203685
03/03/21 11:00 PM
03/03/21 11:00 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
I made my own antibodies by getting the virus. I cannot find anything that can tell me how long my immunity lasts but on the other hand no one can tell me how long the vaccine works either. Mine was proven to prevent hospitalizations, serious sickness and death at 100%. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Lostdrunkhungry] #7203742
03/03/21 11:25 PM
03/03/21 11:25 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Didn’t read every post here, but I’ve gotten the jist of it. I’m a new trapper, just started out. But I’ve been a RN for 18 years. I’m now in PACU, and have worked in ICU and ER extensively. I was redeployed to the ICU last March for the skyrocketing Covid numbers and spent 3 months working 4-6 shifts per week. I was redeployed again in mid January from the Christmas peak in numbers and just got back to my home unit Monday.
I can tell you this much: yes the media is selling fear, that’s what they do. Yes the media at every turn tried to undermine Trump. Yes the CDC fumbled, stumbled, and ruined its credibility from the mask mandates alone, amongst a ton of others. Trump also fumbled and underestimated terribly the seriousness of the virus, and downplayed the severity of the situation. HOWEVER: the people (who I tend to align with politically, religiously, and morally) have behaved like entitled brats over (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) piece of cloth that MAY POTENTIALLY save their life, more importantly, the person they may infect.
What’s not being reported, for whatever reason, is the other crap that happens with Covid. DVT’s are very common, as are strokes, kidney and renal failure, mesenteric ischemia (bowel death from clots), etc. permanent lung damage, long lasting lung scarring, etc. I’ve placed more 35 year old and up patients in body bags than I care to admit. It’s been the worst thing I’ve seen, and I was still in the ICU for H1N1 and swine flu. I coded a 38yo male for an hour Saturday. You know how well a 38yo heart works? It works great. It takes a long time to expire.
Some very interesting studies are being done trying to figure out why some people just get the sniffles, some feel like crap, and some die. Right now there’s been identified a correlation of over 500 mutated genes that most all of us have, but the virus is able to exploit them and derail the bodies’ ability to carry O2 to the body. Very interesting data is coming out, but it will take ions to digest the info in a usable way.
As for the vaccine, I took both. No desire for human brains, no thoughts of being a homo. I did feel like crap after the second shot for about 16 hours. The vaccine is simply the surface proteins of the virus. These proteins allow the virus to pass through the surface of the cell. By injecting the proteins into the muscle, the body assumes it’s a foreign invader and attacks it. By mounting an immune response your body is able to store and remember that protein and how to defeat it. That’s immunity. The booster is to ensure the body mounts a proper response to the protein and remembers it well enough to defeat it. As far as the naysayers that claim the vaccine is poison, or something to that effect, with all forms of conspiracy theory surrounding it, whatever. “Well, that’s just what they’re telling you. How do you KNOW what’s in the vaccine”? I could say the same about that burger you got from McDonald’s, or that cigarette in your mouth, or any other thing that touched or enters our bodies. I’ve researched the Moderna vaccine pretty extensively, I encourage everyone to make up their own mind about it, just make sure you’re fully vetting your sources.

Best post in this thread. I don’t know you, but somehow I value you opinion ( based on real life experience ) far more than all the talking heads on tv combined. My wife and I both got the first Pfizer shot this afternoon. Welcome to Trapperman.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203820
03/04/21 12:03 AM
03/04/21 12:03 AM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Only a very small percentage of people die from Covid, but for 512,000 people, they are 100% dead.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Bogmaster] #7203949
03/04/21 06:20 AM
03/04/21 06:20 AM
eastern WV
R
Ridge Runner1960 Offline
trapper
Ridge Runner1960  Offline
trapper
R

eastern WV
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Ridge,not sure where you got your information on the use of 12 week old fetus's --to Make The Vaccines--but so far I have not been able to find the information you have in your post. So far I have read that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines---Are not derived from fetal cells.
Still looking at information I find.
Tom

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2020/PHdata/Tmy/2020HB-05044-R000219-Wrinn%2015,%20Chris-TMY.PDF

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-faqs-fetal-cells-covid-19-vaccines-treatments/

don't use google to search, you will find nothing outside the liberal agenda.

Last edited by Ridge Runner1960; 03/04/21 06:23 AM.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203970
03/04/21 07:02 AM
03/04/21 07:02 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio

healthcare provider called yesterday to advise me I could get the shot....I told her no thx ill pass!

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: charles] #7203995
03/04/21 07:42 AM
03/04/21 07:42 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by charles
Only a very small percentage of people die from Covid, but for 512,000 people, they are 100% dead.

Only a small % of those died from covid vs died with covid. I personally know of 3 that died of cancer were on hospices given weeks to live. Cancer killed them yet death certificate says cause of death was covid. Similar to a guy in Florida killed in a motorcycle crash. Cause of death covid.

I'm just a peon and do not come on contact with many people and that's 4 I personally know of. So for some reason I Don't buy the numbers.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7204051
03/04/21 09:02 AM
03/04/21 09:02 AM
Alaska
C
CTobias Offline
trapper
CTobias  Offline
trapper
C

Alaska
Nothing like a plandemic to whip the sheep into a frenzy.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7204073
03/04/21 09:27 AM
03/04/21 09:27 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
You would have to be pretty gullible to think the US has the second most deaths per capita in the world behind Brazil. Come on man!

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: charles] #7204088
03/04/21 09:41 AM
03/04/21 09:41 AM
7mtns of CENTRAL PA
GROUSEWIT Offline
trapper
GROUSEWIT  Offline
trapper

7mtns of CENTRAL PA

They just labelled there cancer, heart attacks, and influenza as chink virus!

I'm gonna muddy the water with FACTS FROM "COVID.CDC.GOV. I know you won't believe facts (truth)

~8000 die in US daily normally.
Cdc lists "deaths from covid every day.
Highest deaths/day was Feb 12th at 5501.
Highest 7 day avg. was ~3300.

The deaths called covid just replaced the flu, heart attacks, and cancer deaths.

No more people in US died than normally die every day.

What u think??

NRALIFER,PRPA LIFER,HUNTER,FURTAKER
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Lostdrunkhungry] #7204101
03/04/21 09:59 AM
03/04/21 09:59 AM
KY
I
ILcooner Offline
trapper
ILcooner  Offline
trapper
I

KY

Best post on here by a mile. Too many ignorant people posting nonsense and conspiracy theories here.

Welcome.

Thank you!

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7204131
03/04/21 10:30 AM
03/04/21 10:30 AM
Flint, Michigan
bhugo Offline
trapper
bhugo  Offline
trapper

Flint, Michigan
Good website with a lot of information about how the Covid deaths are calculated. Includes a lot of the issues I see people saying complicates the calculation and how it’s handled.

Several of my friends in their 40’s and 50’s have some long lasting severe complications for months now. No end in sight for them. They don’t seem to be getting better. This is no joke. Even if you don’t die, it can really mess with your quality of life. I happily took the vaccine. People should talk to their doctor about this stuff to get good information.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Take care folks.

Member MTPCA, FTA and NTA
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: GROUSEWIT] #7204133
03/04/21 10:31 AM
03/04/21 10:31 AM
Moscow ,Ohio
U
uglyduck Offline
trapper
uglyduck  Offline
trapper
U

Moscow ,Ohio
Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT

They just labelled there cancer, heart attacks, and influenza as chink virus!

I'm gonna muddy the water with FACTS FROM "COVID.CDC.GOV. I know you won't believe facts (truth)

~8000 die in US daily normally.
Cdc lists "deaths from covid every day.
Highest deaths/day was Feb 12th at 5501.
Highest 7 day avg. was ~3300.

The deaths called covid just replaced the flu, heart attacks, and cancer deaths.

No more people in US died than normally die every day.

What u think??

it's all about $ money?

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7204154
03/04/21 10:52 AM
03/04/21 10:52 AM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
I saw this from our local news. Now realizing?? Wait 4-12 weeks to see?? "Physicians are now realizing the COVID-19 vaccine is setting off an immune response within the body that causes swelling. This kind of swelling on a mammogram usually requires a follow-up or biopsy. Today however, radiologists are asking their patients who are recently vaccinated and experiencing this to wait 4-12 weeks to see if the swelling goes down before panicking."

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: MJM] #7204179
03/04/21 11:13 AM
03/04/21 11:13 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by MJM
I saw this from our local news. Now realizing?? Wait 4-12 weeks to see?? "Physicians are now realizing the COVID-19 vaccine is setting off an immune response within the body that causes swelling. This kind of swelling on a mammogram usually requires a follow-up or biopsy. Today however, radiologists are asking their patients who are recently vaccinated and experiencing this to wait 4-12 weeks to see if the swelling goes down before panicking."

Nothing like being part of the first round of animal trials. Roll up your sleeve let's see what this will do.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread