No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212309
03/11/21 01:34 PM
03/11/21 01:34 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
Warrior:
Sorry but I did not real all the post. You are upset about regulations. Your concern just add more regulations as well intended as they are. JMO

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212310
03/11/21 01:35 PM
michigan,USA
S
seniortrap Offline
trapper
seniortrap  Offline
trapper
S

michigan,USA
DEMORAT: That's all you need to know

Last edited by seniortrap; 03/11/21 01:35 PM.

Vietnam--1967 46th. Const./Combat Engineers

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212311
PA
F
Flint Lock Offline
trapper
Flint Lock  Offline
trapper
F

PA
Friends with a Democrat?

Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: ~ADC~] #7212313
03/11/21 01:37 PM
03/11/21 01:37 PM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
How hard is it to go get a pest control license?

Here’s something to think about..

As dumb as you think needing a pest control license is to move bee’s from a wall or tree, it is just as dumb to befriend someone or go against someone on the sole fact of what party they vote for.

You ever think of just keeping your mouth shut? laugh

Sometimes. Not this time though.

Cold as ice!
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: Jurassic Park] #7212357
03/11/21 02:09 PM
03/11/21 02:09 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin

As dumb as you think needing a pest control license is to move bee’s from a wall or tree, it is just as dumb to befriend someone or go against someone on the sole fact of what party they vote for.

JP it becomes never ending

soon you have to have a plumbers license to plunge your own toilet or change the cartridge in your shower.

must be a certified mechanic to change your oil

an electrician to replace an outlet

a carpenter to build a dog house

an exterminators / pest license to spray you yard for anything or use ant spray around the perimeter of your house.

step one through over regulation of everything covering all the what if's , make it impossible , illegal or impractical to do anything for yourself.

oh by the way government licenses are so useless now and people are seeing it my daughter has a drivers license and NEVER took a skills test with the state I have friends who have a restaurant that they opened in May they had been schedule for inspection the end of march but then covid , they walked the inspector around for 5-10 minutes with a cell phone conference before getting their license to serve food this wasn't their first restaurant but licenses are just a sham in the US in 2020-2021.

I have plenty of family and some friends who vote DEM and it is a major dividing point because it has been made a major dividing point

and yes a bunch of them don't even see eye to eye with the policies of Biden's extremists agenda , but they were convinced it was the lesser of two evils

I also have to chuckle when they had a big old Biden sing in their front yard then ask me where they can find a gun and ammunition cause " it's getting ugly out there" wait are they mostly peaceful protests or is it getting ugly I need to know what reality we are on today.

Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 03/11/21 02:13 PM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212361
03/11/21 02:16 PM
03/11/21 02:16 PM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
I suspect most local bee keeping associations are Democratic mind thinking. Think they know more than they actually do. Hence the belief you need a pest operators license to remove bees (ridiculous).

I wouldn't have suspected that would be the case in Ga, however. I was wrong, unfortunately.

From what I know about obtaining a pest operators license is its systematically controlled by the big pest control companies. At least here you need to work for one of the big outfits and carry that license under them....and when you leave, you have to sign a "do not compete" clause....which basically exempts you from getting your own license. As always....follow the money as the big money controls the regulation.

Make no mistake about it, I can almost 100% guarantee that that clause was set by the pest control companies lobbyists. Which obviously has zero bearing when removing bees from a tree or structure if not applying poisons.

Last edited by Calvin; 03/11/21 02:16 PM.
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212367
03/11/21 02:24 PM
03/11/21 02:24 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Guys we have a sitting member of the Structural Pest Control Commission, the chair to be exact, that is a VP of Terminix that just last year was found guilty in arbitration of defrauding hundreds of Mississippi homeowners on termite bonds to the tune of millions of dollars. The same company killed a couple in the US Virginia Islands in a botched fumigation just the year before that.
Oh, and my friend? Well you see he went to Mercer Law School, passed the bar exam, was licensed bonded and fingerprinted by the state yet he spent almost ten years as a guest of the state dept of corrections. He has a full pardon now but is just one reason I opposed his run for probate judge.

Licensing is meaningless.

[Linked Image]
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212450
03/11/21 03:34 PM
03/11/21 03:34 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by warrior
Guys we have a sitting member of the Structural Pest Control Commission, the chair to be exact, that is a VP of Terminix that just last year was found guilty in arbitration of defrauding hundreds of Mississippi homeowners on termite bonds to the tune of millions of dollars. The same company killed a couple in the US Virginia Islands in a botched fumigation just the year before that.
Oh, and my friend? Well you see he went to Mercer Law School, passed the bar exam, was licensed bonded and fingerprinted by the state yet he spent almost ten years as a guest of the state dept of corrections. He has a full pardon now but is just one reason I opposed his run for probate judge.

Licensing is meaningless.

So you are saying his teeth have already been knocked out? The front ones anyway?

-Goofy-
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: Jurassic Park] #7212481
03/11/21 04:21 PM
03/11/21 04:21 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma

Got any friends that are actively pushing to regulate trapping out of existence? I don't even talk to family members whose political inclinations seek to undermine or destroy my way of living.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs. But as soon as someone petitions government to force their beliefs on to everyone else then it's no longer about personal beliefs.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212491
03/11/21 04:34 PM
03/11/21 04:34 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Were not dealing with our grandparents democrats. This is an entirely soviet style party and it must be destroyed.

[Linked Image]
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212509
03/11/21 04:57 PM
03/11/21 04:57 PM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
I want to trap fox in May, June, July but I need a ADC license. Not fair!! cry

Cold as ice!
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7212511
03/11/21 04:59 PM
03/11/21 04:59 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Were not dealing with our grandparents democrats. This is an entirely soviet style party and it must be destroyed.

unfortunately we are dealing with a lot of grandparents who are seeing or constantly told about the threat to SS and they don't even realized the people running the party now want them dead so that they are off the SS .

these are in many cases the people who "borrowed" heavily from SS years ago causing a shortage later

you know like a policy that specifically sends covid positive patents to nursing homes where they can infect and kill the most people.

it is very much a threaten or tell them there is a threat to their income then collect the vote

there are well intentioned dems who will even accept education on matters , the problem is they are often few and far between and they can be manipulated by their party into accepting the party line.

this is not to say that there are not bad republicans both parties especially at the national level are disgusting in the tricks , tactics and manipulations they have all forgotten who they work for and think we work for them

Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 03/11/21 05:04 PM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7213234
03/12/21 09:23 AM
03/12/21 09:23 AM
michigan,USA
S
seniortrap Offline
trapper
seniortrap  Offline
trapper
S

michigan,USA
It was President Johnson that folded the SS into the general fund. Thanks Demorats!

Vietnam--1967 46th. Const./Combat Engineers

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: Jurassic Park] #7213237
03/12/21 09:29 AM
03/12/21 09:29 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
I want to trap fox in May, June, July but I need a ADC license. Not fair!! cry

Well in this state it's as simple as asking for a permit and passing a see Jane run "exam".

[Linked Image]
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: warrior] #7213242
03/12/21 09:31 AM
03/12/21 09:31 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Our DNR has a much common sense approach than our Dept of Ag.

[Linked Image]
Re: Regulations getting me down [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7213246
03/12/21 09:39 AM
03/12/21 09:39 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

unfortunately we are dealing with a lot of grandparents who are seeing or constantly told about the threat to SS and they don't even realized the people running the party now want them dead so that they are off the SS .

these are in many cases the people who "borrowed" heavily from SS years ago causing a shortage later

you know like a policy that specifically sends covid positive patents to nursing homes where they can infect and kill the most people.

it is very much a threaten or tell them there is a threat to their income then collect the vote

there are well intentioned dems who will even accept education on matters , the problem is they are often few and far between and they can be manipulated by their party into accepting the party line.

this is not to say that there are not bad republicans both parties especially at the national level are disgusting in the tricks , tactics and manipulations they have all forgotten who they work for and think we work for them

They haven't forgotten who they work for they just know how simple minded 90% of people are and how strong identity politics are.

I will use Trump as an example. No matter he banned bump stocks, take the guns first due process later, and talked like he would ban suppressors. All his 2a supporting fan boys make excuses and pretend he supports the 2a and did no wrong. After all he is better than the other guy. They fail to comprehend that incremental approach is how we got here to begin with.

It's the same on Both sides just using "my guy" as an example vs. Attacking the other side. A lot of people aren't capable of calling out there own sides failures.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread