No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Pulled my beaver line #7216944
03/15/21 08:30 PM
03/15/21 08:30 PM
North central Iowa
B
Bob_Iowa Offline OP
trapper
Bob_Iowa  Offline OP
trapper
B

North central Iowa
Pulled it yesterday after I caught the third otter, here we can trap beaver until April 15 and they’re in the dredge ditch most of my farm ground drains through but the rest of the trapping seasons are closed so I have to turn in the otters, all I was using was two peeled bait sticks with no lure but there must be a lot of otters and I’ll just go after the few beaver next fall.

Re: Pulled my beaver line [Re: Bob_Iowa] #7216978
03/15/21 08:48 PM
03/15/21 08:48 PM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline
trapper
Yukon John  Offline
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
Good for you...I HATE beaver! Currently working on two ponds for some friends, I only trap beaver to help people (a little castor helps too). Good luck next fall

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: Pulled my beaver line [Re: Bob_Iowa] #7218027
03/16/21 08:32 PM
03/16/21 08:32 PM
North central Iowa
B
Bob_Iowa Offline OP
trapper
Bob_Iowa  Offline OP
trapper
B

North central Iowa
Thank you, If they’d stay in the river right now with prices down I’d let them be, but they can make a mess in the ditch in a hurry.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread