No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Please watch and rate my first Youtube video [Re: Flipper 56] #7218154
03/16/21 10:07 PM
03/16/21 10:07 PM
On Georgian Bay, Ontario Canad...
H
Hutchy Offline OP
trapper
Hutchy  Offline OP
trapper
H

On Georgian Bay, Ontario Canad...
Originally Posted by Flipper 56
Good job, thanks for sharing!

Thnx for watching!

Re: Please watch and rate my first Youtube video [Re: Hutchy] #7218174
03/16/21 10:17 PM
03/16/21 10:17 PM
Ohio
Keith Daniels Offline
trapper
Keith Daniels  Offline
trapper

Ohio
I like the fact you made it educational. I would shorten the time with text, doesn't take that long to read it, and put the text over a video clip or still instead of a blank screen.

To me you could shorten the amount of time on some things like the sleds going across the ice. I like background sound, and like sniper said, depending on the software the volume may be pretty easy to control, basically a fade in/fade out. However it sounds to you in your editor is the same as it should sound when you host it on youtube, try to keep your voice level at the same decibel for the whole video.

I'll be watching for more, good job!

Keith Daniels
Retired OSTA President as of 4:50 P M 9/12/20
Re: Please watch and rate my first Youtube video [Re: Hutchy] #7218240
03/16/21 11:19 PM
03/16/21 11:19 PM
McCurtain Co. Oklahoma
O
OKforester Offline
trapper
OKforester  Offline
trapper
O

McCurtain Co. Oklahoma
You are way ahead of most guy’s first video. I have no doubt you will improve on the finer points others are suggesting. My advice is to just keep at it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread