No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220258
03/18/21 09:08 PM
03/18/21 09:08 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
[Linked Image]

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220266
03/18/21 09:14 PM
03/18/21 09:14 PM
Va. Lee Co.
D
Donnie H Offline
trapper
Donnie H  Offline
trapper
D

Va. Lee Co.
He should have been named Hoover...

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220271
03/18/21 09:16 PM
03/18/21 09:16 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
so quit wearing a mask

so far ive been thrown off a job, refused service in two restaurants, one bar, a pawn shop, an antique store and told panties wont work at a beer supermarket and a V.A. hospital. Made 3 trips to colorado, one to ok, one to wy, one to nm, and one to pa. No mask. the world wont end if you refuse to wear one. those times i was refused service and kicked off that job are pretty minor for the traveling i have done and over a years time. dont whine on tman. stand up and say no

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: beeman] #7220279
03/18/21 09:21 PM
03/18/21 09:21 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by beeman
Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the chief medical advisor to the president.

Dr Rand Paul is an eye doctor.

I will take the word of a scientist over an eye doctor when it comes to being an expert in infectious diseases.

Only thing Dr Fakie is a expert at,,is being a camera HOG.Hes worse than Schumer.Dont you remember when he first said "no one needs to wear a mask",,,or do you just remember the parts you want?

Last edited by upstateNY; 03/18/21 09:24 PM.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: beeman] #7220285
03/18/21 09:27 PM
03/18/21 09:27 PM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada
Originally Posted by beeman
Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the chief medical advisor to the president.

Dr Rand Paul is an eye doctor.

I will take the word of a scientist over an eye doctor when it comes to being an expert in infectious diseases.

Good Lord, beeman, how Dark is it up there ?

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: danny clifton] #7220292
03/18/21 09:31 PM
03/18/21 09:31 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Originally Posted by danny clifton
so quit wearing a mask

so far ive been thrown off a job, refused service in two restaurants, one bar, a pawn shop, an antique store and told panties wont work at a beer supermarket and a V.A. hospital. Made 3 trips to colorado, one to ok, one to wy, one to nm, and one to pa. No mask. the world wont end if you refuse to wear one. those times i was refused service and kicked off that job are pretty minor for the traveling i have done and over a years time. dont whine on tman. stand up and say no

I'm not whining because I have to wear a mask. I'm whining because 100's of thousands of American businesses wont survive because of this man. I'm glad to hear you didn't lose your CDL because you didn't follow government mandates. More than a few businesses did lose their business license.

It isn't only about me or you.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220299
03/18/21 09:38 PM
03/18/21 09:38 PM
West Virginia
C
Choo Offline
trapper
Choo  Offline
trapper
C

West Virginia
Anyone who says trust the science really must not know how science works. Trust is a strong word to use for something that is meant to be questioned. Science doesn't work without it. We have done a disservice to society by teaching youth to TRUST SCiENCE. Unless it's a scientific law it technically hasn't been proven accurate. If you haven't noticed health related science changes on a pretty quick basis. There are a lot of shitty scientist, doctors, phds, and just people in general. Just because they say their a scientist or an expert doesn't mean they should earn your full trust, you should question, investigate, and develop a conclusion based on the facts at present knowing that in fact it could change tomorrow. People put way to much trust in Fauci

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Choo] #7220306
03/18/21 09:41 PM
03/18/21 09:41 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Choo
Anyone who says trust the science really must not know how science works. Trust is a strong word to use for something that is meant to be questioned. Science doesn't work without it. We have done a disservice to society by teaching youth to TRUST SCiENCE. Unless it's a scientific law it technically hasn't been proven accurate. If you haven't noticed health related science changes on a pretty quick basis. There are a lot of shitty scientist, doctors, phds, and just people in general. Just because they say their a scientist or an expert doesn't mean they should earn your full trust, you should question, investigate, and develop a conclusion based on the facts at present knowing that in fact it could change tomorrow. People put way to much trust in Fauci

Doctors receive a license to "PRACTICE" medicine.All these folks need to look up the meaning of the word practice.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220332
03/18/21 09:52 PM
03/18/21 09:52 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
I want to pause here and talk about this notion of consensus, and the rise of what has been called consensus science. I regard consensus science as an extremely pernicious development that ought to be stopped cold in its tracks. Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had. Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period. In addition, let me remind you that the track record of the consensus is nothing to be proud of.Let's review a few cases. In past centuries, the greatest killer of women was fever following childbirth . One woman in six died of this fever. In 1795, Alexander Gordon of Aberdeen suggested that the fevers were infectious processes, and he was able to cure them. The consensus said no. In 1843, Oliver Wendell Holmes claimed puerperal fever was contagious, and presented compelling evidence.The consensus said no. In 1849, Edelweiss demonstrated that sanitary techniques virtually eliminated puerperal fever in hospitals under his management. The consensus said he was a Jew,ignored him, and dismissed him from his post. There was in fact no agreement on puerperal fever until the start of the twentieth century. Thus the consensus took one hundred and twenty five years to arrive at the right conclusion despite the efforts of the prominent "skeptics" around the
-6-world, skeptics who were demeaned and ignored. And despite the constant ongoing deaths of women. There is no shortage of other examples. In the 1920s in America, tens of thousands of people,mostly poor, were dying of a disease called pellagra. The consensus of scientists said it was infectious, and what was necessary was to find the "pellagra germ." The US government asked a brilliant young investigator, Dr. Joseph Goldberger, to find the cause. Goldberger concluded that diet was the crucial factor. The consensus remained wedded to the germ theory. Goldberger demonstrated that he could induce the disease through diet. He demonstrated that the disease was not infectious by injecting the blood of a pellagra patient into himself, and his assistant. They and other volunteers swabbed their noses with swabs from pellagra patients, and swallowed capsules containing scabs from pellagra rashes in what were called "Goldberger's filth parties." Nobody contracted pellagra. The consensus continued to disagree with him. There was, in addition, asocial factor-southern States disliked the idea of poor diet as the cause, because it meant that social reform was required. They continued to deny it until the 1920s. Result-despite a twentieth century epidemic, the consensus took years to see the light. Probably every schoolchild notices that South America and Africa seem to fit together rather snugly, and Alfred Wegener proposed, in 1912, that the continents had in fact drifted apart. The consensus sneered at continental drift for fifty years. The theory was most vigorously denied by the great names of geology-until 1961, when it began to seem as if the sea floors were spreading.The result: it took the consensus fifty years to acknowledge what any schoolchild sees. And shall we go on? The examples can be multiplied endlessly. Jenner and smallpox, Pasteur and germ theory. Saccharine, margarine, repressed memory, fiber and colon cancer, hormone replacement therap6y......the list of consensus errors goes on and on.

excerpt from Aliens Cause Global Warming by the late great Michael Crichton

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220374
03/18/21 10:14 PM
03/18/21 10:14 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Problem with Fauci is,, Savell aint smacked em with a Longneck Lonestar yet. grin

Last edited by upstateNY; 03/18/21 10:14 PM.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: AntiGov] #7220427
03/18/21 10:39 PM
03/18/21 10:39 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by AntiGov
You may be right yotetrapper. I don't know enough about him . I know he has hammered on some liberal bs lately that got my attention .

That and figured I'd give BC a jab grin

Translated: Nobody has told Antigov whether to like Paul or not. Back at ya. laugh

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: upstateNY] #7220435
03/18/21 10:43 PM
03/18/21 10:43 PM
49th State
M
mad_mike Offline
trapper
mad_mike  Offline
trapper
M

49th State
Originally Posted by upstateNY
Problem with Fauci is,, Savell aint smacked em with a Longneck Lonestar yet. grin

I believe Savell dispenses a slap taming.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Mike in A-town] #7220451
03/18/21 10:49 PM
03/18/21 10:49 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Lower taxes, less government intrusion, strong proponent of 2A...

The horror.

Mike

It's a pretty simple formula.....

The story about getting whooped by his neighbor is a little weird, but Paul would do just fine in the White House.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220521
03/19/21 12:18 AM
03/19/21 12:18 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
fauci sucks

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220536
03/19/21 12:35 AM
03/19/21 12:35 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Doesn't Paul genuflect in the direction of Mira Lago every time he hears the name "Trump"?

Or do I have him confused with another GOP senator? Like, all of them.

I trust Dr. Fauci more than any politician.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220541
03/19/21 12:54 AM
03/19/21 12:54 AM
49th State
M
mad_mike Offline
trapper
mad_mike  Offline
trapper
M

49th State
Fauci sucks alot

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: James] #7220543
03/19/21 12:55 AM
03/19/21 12:55 AM
49th State
M
mad_mike Offline
trapper
mad_mike  Offline
trapper
M

49th State
Originally Posted by James
Doesn't Paul genuflect in the direction of Mira Lago every time he hears the name "Trump"?

Or do I have him confused with another GOP senator? Like, all of them.

I trust Dr. Fauci more than any politician.

Jim

Ha!

Last sentence is golden.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220548
03/19/21 01:03 AM
03/19/21 01:03 AM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Who do your friends in Washington genuflect to? If we knew that we might know who is really running this country.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: FairbanksLS] #7220551
03/19/21 01:05 AM
03/19/21 01:05 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by white dog
Who do your friends in Washington genuflect to? If we knew that we might know who is really running this country.

Biden is a frail old man. He can't make a decision other that what he wants for breakfast.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7220579
03/19/21 04:21 AM
03/19/21 04:21 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
by the time bidens breakfast gets to him he forgot what he ordered. he just eats whatever the butler puts in front of him

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread