No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Wyoming trappers spring get together #7219025
03/17/21 06:40 PM
03/17/21 06:40 PM
Wyoming
E
E.J. Kelley Offline OP
trapper
E.J. Kelley  Offline OP
trapper
E

Wyoming
Only a little over a week away (27th) of march. Everyone is welcome to attend. Ive received some good input to address. I know theres more of you wyoming guys on here and Id like to hear from you all with any complaints/concerns or ideas. Anything I can take to the meeting and make our association better! Id like to see all of you as members regardless of the past. Im looking and working towards the future of the WSTA! Again I much prefer phone calls. Heres my number guys and gals. 307 645 3008. Thankyou all!

Re: Wyoming trappers spring get together [Re: E.J. Kelley] #7219387
03/17/21 11:51 PM
03/17/21 11:51 PM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
I'm sure you'll have a good turn out for the meeting I doubt I'll be able to attend but I'd like to .
Have the convention in Basin instead of Riverton would be great , just a thought .
Allan

Re: Wyoming trappers spring get together [Re: Allan Minear] #7219471
03/18/21 06:45 AM
03/18/21 06:45 AM
Wyoming
E
E.J. Kelley Offline OP
trapper
E.J. Kelley  Offline OP
trapper
E

Wyoming
Originally Posted by Allan Minear
I'm sure you'll have a good turn out for the meeting I doubt I'll be able to attend but I'd like to .
Have the convention in Basin instead of Riverton would be great , just a thought .
Allan

Thanks Allan. Noted and will be addressed at the meeting!

Re: Wyoming trappers spring get together [Re: E.J. Kelley] #7223485
03/22/21 11:20 AM
03/22/21 11:20 AM
Wyoming
T
thedude055 Offline
trapper
thedude055  Offline
trapper
T

Wyoming
Just an FYI I am the one putting this Spring Event on. It would be great to get everyone who can attend out there to get the ball rolling on this new trapping year Association wise and get back into the swing of functions again.

To answer the question on location. This convention is literally being held at my Ranch. We started holding events here in January with a fur handling seminar. There is nothing special about Riverton or the town for doing these type of events. We can easily coordinate events around the state like this quarterly or whatever we think we need. The key work to that is we. Lol. If you want to have something in your area contact me and the Wyoming Trappers association directly about it and we will work with you on the events, when where why and how. In the future i could easily see each district having a get together of some sorts and then the Main yearly convention for the state as a whole. That would be the prime setup.

Any questions issues or concerns you can contact me directly here or my cell 307-858-9599just about anytime and i can talk with you.

I do not however represent the Wyoming trappers association more than any other member. I am not a representative of any sort. We as a state group though all have a vested interest in getting involved now, today not tomorrow or next week or next season.

Owner Wind River Trapping Supplies
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread