No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227389
03/26/21 04:45 PM
03/26/21 04:45 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
It keeps bears away also I have not seen one since I got my shot. crazy

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227392
03/26/21 05:00 PM
03/26/21 05:00 PM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline
trapper
coonman220  Offline
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Not had any bad respitory stuff or cold or flu in over a year, I myself not concerned about shot, what for, I got flu shot , pay for drug store, as Penney pitch place I work at I not get shot, so why i want take risk shot, no idea what it do to me, probly ok but u never know about new stuff

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227406
03/26/21 05:16 PM
03/26/21 05:16 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by MJM
I find it funny that anyone would have been so scared of dyeing with a 99.7 % death rate, even with fudged numbers, that they would rush out and get this shot that is owned and pushed by a snake oil sales man. How do they know your symptoms will be less after the shot? Can they tell me what mine will be with out it? Its not that I want the shot to fail, it just I can't see what it can do for me. I guess I don't believe Bill Gates or Fauci. But if it make you sleep better at night, go get in line and see what it does for you. From the article I original posted, it says "Doctors say even those who required hospitalization after being vaccinated had milder symptoms." They must not have been real mild symptoms or they would not have been hospitalized. Does any of it from day one add up?
I agree with Lee 100%. They are making money and controlling you at the same time. It is a win win for them.

A 99.7% survival rate sounds great until you realize if only .3% of the 330,000,00 Americans living right now die of Covid that's 990,000 people. That's a whole lot of sadness and stress for millions of American families grieving a lost loved one.

Keith

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: KeithC] #7227426
03/26/21 05:37 PM
03/26/21 05:37 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by MJM
I find it funny that anyone would have been so scared of dyeing with a 99.7 % death rate, even with fudged numbers, that they would rush out and get this shot that is owned and pushed by a snake oil sales man. How do they know your symptoms will be less after the shot? Can they tell me what mine will be with out it? Its not that I want the shot to fail, it just I can't see what it can do for me. I guess I don't believe Bill Gates or Fauci. But if it make you sleep better at night, go get in line and see what it does for you. From the article I original posted, it says "Doctors say even those who required hospitalization after being vaccinated had milder symptoms." They must not have been real mild symptoms or they would not have been hospitalized. Does any of it from day one add up?
I agree with Lee 100%. They are making money and controlling you at the same time. It is a win win for them.

A 99.7% survival rate sounds great until you realize if only .3% of the 330,000,00 Americans living right now die of Covid that's 990,000 people. That's a whole lot of sadness and stress for millions of American families grieving a lost loved one.

Keith

Death rate on average is about 8.5% no matter how you look at it. You won't escape death period.

No Jab.
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7227429
03/26/21 05:44 PM
03/26/21 05:44 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Death rate on average is about 8.5% no matter how you look at it. You won't escape death period.

Yes, but it doesn't mean you should just go ahead and die of something that is easily avoided.

Do you tell your kids to just go ahead and cross the street, without looking, since they're going to die anyway?

Keith

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: KeithC] #7227439
03/26/21 05:56 PM
03/26/21 05:56 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

Yes, but it doesn't mean you should just go ahead and die of something that is easily avoided.

Do you tell your kids to just go ahead and cross the street, without looking, since they're going to die anyway?

Keith

A year in and no one in my family got the covid.

No Jab.
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227470
03/26/21 06:31 PM
03/26/21 06:31 PM
wyoming
W
WyFurHarvesters Offline
trapper
WyFurHarvesters  Offline
trapper
W

wyoming
Only good information on the thread was the 3 stooges!

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: ScottW] #7227539
03/26/21 07:28 PM
03/26/21 07:28 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by ScottW
I think the important thing to focus on is if the vaccine (or of bh27295 says experimental vaccine) can reduce the severe covid/death rate in the vulnerable population. Say for example if the death rate for 60+ was 5%, is it reduces to 1% or less?

I was hesitant to a certain point to get the vaccine, but I know some pretty smart folks who got it and figure, well....what the heck (it was much more complicated than that in reality). I don't like putting unnecessary things in my body and would prefer it take care of its own business. But, if it did actually work when I likely contract it someday and reduce my chance of dying from 2 in 1000 to 1 in 1000........well, I'm gambling it's worth the chance. I have a 4 month and 3 year old and a wonderful wife that make me personally weigh all the odds. Not to mention I love and respect most of my fellow man. Happy trapping! ScottW

I hope it works out for you. Myself my kids and wife are exactly why I will never take it. Ther have been many things given that are no longer on the market do to long term effects. I know a lot of really smart people that also could not survive if they could not hire simple things done. They just are not capable without hurting themselves.
I see no benefit and plenty of risk. As far as loveing your fellow man that shot will not keep you from being contagious so not sure how that helps anything.

Different perspectives make the world go round.

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227699
03/26/21 09:30 PM
03/26/21 09:30 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Nit,looked at my card,my second shot isn't next friday.Its the friday after that. LOL,thats what the card is for.
Now 24 hours after my wifes second shot,she is running a bit of a fever. She says she doesn't feel bad and it hasn't affected her appetite.
So I guess I will make another banana cream pie tonight.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227758
03/26/21 10:09 PM
03/26/21 10:09 PM
central Missouri
B
Bigfoot Offline
trapper
Bigfoot  Offline
trapper
B

central Missouri
I almost bought into Bill Gates wanting to corrupt vaccines to control population for a while then it dawned on me that it made more sense to outlaw vaccines to control human population than to cook up a killer vaccine .
I don't buy into the purpose built killer vaccine theory.

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227770
03/26/21 10:25 PM
03/26/21 10:25 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
I’m gonna lay odds on my antibodies trumping the “vaccine”. If I die from it before my wife does then she can say she was right. If she dies before I do then I can bash the vaccine and say I was right. She’s had covid and both shots. Either way one of us or our kids will benefit greatly with our life insurance policies, lol.

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7227936
03/27/21 05:42 AM
03/27/21 05:42 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Got another text from the VA yesterday offering me a vaccine. I replied pass again. Everyone in my family has had chinese flu I think. Kids all got a positive test. I believe wife and I had it a year ago February. Two daughters have gotten the vaccine. I have taken 0 precautions since about May of last year. I think I have a natural immunity from having had chinese flu already.

I dont have a college degree. Never finished high school. I am not qualified to evaluate the risk of a vaccine. I am smart enough to see how the news media lies and manipulates us. I am smart enough to know this vaccine IS still experimental. Its obvious we are being lied to about the virus death rate. If you pin down Dr's advocating the shot they will tell you they dont really know if there will be long term effects, or how effective the vaccine is, or how long it will be effective, IF it even is effective.

I see a lot more people wearing masks now. At least in the city. The media campaign is working.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: Bigfoot] #7228436
03/27/21 07:15 PM
03/27/21 07:15 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline OP
trapper
MJM  Offline OP
trapper
M

ND
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
I almost bought into Bill Gates wanting to corrupt vaccines to control population for a while then it dawned on me that it made more sense to outlaw vaccines to control human population than to cook up a killer vaccine .
I don't buy into the purpose built killer vaccine theory.

How much money would Bill Gates make off that? They can kill hundreds of thousands and say you need a booster and people will line up to get it, and he will make more money.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: Providence Farm] #7228439
03/27/21 07:19 PM
03/27/21 07:19 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by ScottW
I think the important thing to focus on is if the vaccine (or of bh27295 says experimental vaccine) can reduce the severe covid/death rate in the vulnerable population. Say for example if the death rate for 60+ was 5%, is it reduces to 1% or less?

I was hesitant to a certain point to get the vaccine, but I know some pretty smart folks who got it and figure, well....what the heck (it was much more complicated than that in reality). I don't like putting unnecessary things in my body and would prefer it take care of its own business. But, if it did actually work when I likely contract it someday and reduce my chance of dying from 2 in 1000 to 1 in 1000........well, I'm gambling it's worth the chance. I have a 4 month and 3 year old and a wonderful wife that make me personally weigh all the odds. Not to mention I love and respect most of my fellow man. Happy trapping! ScottW

I hope it works out for you. Myself my kids and wife are exactly why I will never take it. Ther have been many things given that are no longer on the market do to long term effects. I know a lot of really smart people that also could not survive if they could not hire simple things done. They just are not capable without hurting themselves.
I see no benefit and plenty of risk. As far as loveing your fellow man that shot will not keep you from being contagious so not sure how that helps anything.

Different perspectives make the world go round.

The people that say take it for your neighbor are most likely lefties.

No Jab.
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7228551
03/27/21 08:32 PM
03/27/21 08:32 PM
Michigan
D
Duckie1 Offline
trapper
Duckie1  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Seems like the reason many believe in conspiracy theories is because people like Bill Gates and others keep making these statements and they are being taken at their word.
By looking around the country we can see many in government and the media are corrupt and push whatever agenda keeps or increases their power.
Also, if the vaccine does not stop you from contracting or transmitting Covid, as many have said, how are we protecting our neighbors by getting it?

JMTC

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7228589
03/27/21 08:57 PM
03/27/21 08:57 PM
CT
R
RF Wildlife Offline
trapper
RF Wildlife  Offline
trapper
R

CT
Last experimental drug I took was when I was in the military. That one had a side effect similar to PTSD in many soldiers. If these companies were liable for adverse reactions to their "vaccine" would they still put it out? They have been working on covid vaccines for 20+ years. Yet we somehow have 4 companies with different "vaccines" in under a year? the people here who have gotten one of the "vaccines" did this not concern you? Call me crazy, but Johnson and Johnson knew their baby powder caused cancer and kept selling it, Why would you trust them creating a vaccine when they are free of any and all liability? link

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7228748
03/28/21 12:04 AM
03/28/21 12:04 AM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by MJM
Originally Posted by 52Carl
These drugs do not prevent anyone from contracting COVID-19. It does greatly reduce the chance of the virus killing you.

When some people have no symptoms and others die, how can they say it reduces symptoms? they don't have a clue what your symptoms would have been if you were not vaccinated. So we have a survival rate of 99.7 with out the vaccine, what does it do go up to 99.8?

Yep. That sounds about right.
In my opinion, the only people who should receive these drugs are the groups of people who are dropping like flies from the virus.
The rest of us should just wait to either catch it and develop natural antibodies, or not catch it at all.

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7228753
03/28/21 12:25 AM
03/28/21 12:25 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
It must not be working too good. Sounds like my customers will be banned for the second year in a row. cry

Who is John Galt?
Re: Vaccine working? [Re: MJM] #7228754
03/28/21 12:33 AM
03/28/21 12:33 AM
Orergon
A
alaska viking Offline
"Made it two years not being censored"
alaska viking  Offline
"Made it two years not being censored"
A

Orergon
We have s forum loaded with armchair scientists, it appears.

Just doing what I want now.

Re: Vaccine working? [Re: alaska viking] #7228764
03/28/21 01:58 AM
03/28/21 01:58 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by alaska viking
We have s forum loaded with armchair scientists, it appears.

Or just people who can think and reason for themselves.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread