No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
So is this #7227911
03/27/21 02:04 AM
03/27/21 02:04 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline OP
trapper
mnsota  Offline OP
trapper
M

minnesota
so-called virus relevant? I mean if it's relevant,..why would any one accept that we turn a blind eye to what is happening on our southern border?

If this china virus is so virulent ,..why are we (as a nation ,subjected to this crisis,only to feign that we are doing something that will solve this crisis)

And if this virus is so substantiated , why are those at the top so ignorant of the cumulative data that is so contrary to what they display?

Illegal aliens are storming our borders,theyre are coming here in unprecedented numbers,..(its no secrete) Ten percent are said to be caring the china virus .if that so
why in the world would we as a pragmatic society accept that on face value! We either have a pandemic problem or we don't

Re: So is this [Re: mnsota] #7227916
03/27/21 02:27 AM
03/27/21 02:27 AM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
first off--we have a presidential Problem. This border crisis is costing American taxpayers Millions of dollars a day.
Thats just the start--many coming here are positive for the virus and the so called leader of this country is turning a blind eye to all that is happening,and what is costing americans in both dollars and potential health consequences.
There are millions of American citizens who could use the help that is being provided to these illegals storming our borders.
I hope that those that voted for Biden realize what they have done--but I have my doubts.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: So is this [Re: mnsota] #7227921
03/27/21 03:33 AM
03/27/21 03:33 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline OP
trapper
mnsota  Offline OP
trapper
M

minnesota
Thank you tom, I think you nailed it!

Re: So is this [Re: mnsota] #7227966
03/27/21 07:21 AM
03/27/21 07:21 AM
Indiana
cattails Offline
trapper
cattails  Offline
trapper

Indiana

It,s apparent that Biden is only a front man for whoever is running this country. The two crises go hand in hand. The dissolving of America is in the works.

Re: So is this [Re: Bogmaster] #7227976
03/27/21 07:28 AM
03/27/21 07:28 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
first off--we have a presidential Problem. This border crisis is costing American taxpayers Millions of dollars a day.
Thats just the start--many coming here are positive for the virus and the so called leader of this country is turning a blind eye to all that is happening,and what is costing americans in both dollars and potential health consequences.
There are millions of American citizens who could use the help that is being provided to these illegals storming our borders.
I hope that those that voted for Biden realize what they have done--but I have my doubts.
Tom

Nothing to add Tom except that 4 years ago the drive by media were screamin Hitler this and Hitler that and now they face a media blackout. I would say it serves them right but I suspect they are what Rush always called willing accomplices and / or useful idiots.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: So is this [Re: Leftlane] #7228026
03/27/21 08:52 AM
03/27/21 08:52 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana

Nothing to add Tom except that 4 years ago the drive by media were screamin Hitler this and Hitler that and now they face a media blackout. I would say it serves them right but I suspect they are what Rush always called willing accomplices and / or useful idiots. [/quote]

Just ran and controlled by the same people controlling the politicians. Just another tool in the tool belt.

Re: So is this [Re: mnsota] #7228054
03/27/21 09:30 AM
03/27/21 09:30 AM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
Their ultimate goal is for the US to be brought so low economically that eventually we'll be on the same level as any other 2nd or 3rd world country. That way they can be a leader in the new "global" economy. (Basically they wanna rule the world, or be one of the rulers, and they cant do it till US is brought to its knees)

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread