No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Covid "One and done" #7238088
04/08/21 10:39 AM
04/08/21 10:39 AM
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline OP
trapper
J.Morse  Offline OP
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
My Bride and I had the Johnson & Johnson shot yesterday afternoon. We were lucky enough to have the nurse come right out to the truck so I didn't have to carry the Boss inside. She is the tougher of the two of us, but all the to and from the truck, etc. is hard on her. My wife hasn't had any sort of side effect that she can tell, but for a while last evening I was nauseated, and had muscle aches along with a fever and chills. It is all gone this a.m. Our micro chip is fully installed and I can feel my DNA morphing even as we speak.........hang on, I think I may be getting a signal from the Mother Ship!

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238102
04/08/21 10:55 AM
04/08/21 10:55 AM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Immediate effects are not what I worry about. It's long term. I bet you voted for governor to.

No Jab.
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7238114
04/08/21 11:08 AM
04/08/21 11:08 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Immediate effects are not what I worry about. It's long term. I bet you voted for governor to.

you have to remember people in their "golden years" aren't worried about the long term side effects 20 years down the road 3 years is ling term panning when your older.

go easy on them , they want to see grandkids and enjoy the years they have left.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7238118
04/08/21 11:13 AM
04/08/21 11:13 AM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

you have to remember people in their "golden years" aren't worried about the long term side effects 20 years down the road 3 years is ling term panning when your older.

go easy on them , they want to see grandkids and enjoy the years they have left.

Exactly. I am almost 70 and am on my 2nd pacemaker/defibrillator. Long term is next month LOL. I got the shot. If I was 30 in good health I would take my chances and wait.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7238124
04/08/21 11:20 AM
04/08/21 11:20 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota

Governor to What? ^^^

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238131
04/08/21 11:39 AM
04/08/21 11:39 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
I got the J&J shot weeks ago sore arm was all, I wonder how many of the tin hat clowns take meds with a list of side effects listed for them, some just seem to be a “side effect” themselves in life.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238144
04/08/21 12:02 PM
Wisconsin
8117 Steve R Offline
trapper
8117 Steve R  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
Good for you, J Morse! Wife and I are getting our second Pfizer shot today.

Steve
WTA
NRA
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: Law Dog] #7238145
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline OP
trapper
J.Morse  Offline OP
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
Originally Posted by Law Dog
I got the J&J shot weeks ago sore arm was all, I wonder how many of the tin hat clowns take meds with a list of side effects listed for them, some just seem to be a “side effect” themselves in life.

grin

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: Law Dog] #7238158
04/08/21 12:14 PM
04/08/21 12:14 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Law Dog

This one won't take an aspirin. Hope this helps abate your curiosity a little. But it's only a sample size of one.

It is starting to seem like the cool thing to do so you can talk about it and everyone can be proud of you. Bee one of the cool kids. Kind of reminds me of how proud folks are when gays come out of the closet. Well back when they stayed there. The left was so proud of how brave they were.

Just to be extra safe everyone getting the shots probably should get all 3 types. Just like wearing 2 or 3 mask.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: 330-Trapper] #7238166
04/08/21 12:30 PM
04/08/21 12:30 PM
Tug Hill, NY
Redknot Offline
trapper
Redknot  Offline
trapper

Tug Hill, NY
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Governor to What? ^^^

330, I believe Rusty meant to type "too" but misspelled it...

~Illegitimi Non Carborundum~
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238178
04/08/21 12:47 PM
04/08/21 12:47 PM
B61-12 vicinity, MO
T
TreedaBlackdog Offline
trapper
TreedaBlackdog  Offline
trapper
T

B61-12 vicinity, MO
I just went for the real thing and skipped the shots. I figured if I could get over covid, I didn't need an injection. I don't get a shot for flu, or cold, or poison ivy, or allergy either. I am a simple man and place my faith in my Creator. Just a simple man, trusting God. If I die, I see my reward sooner. But, I desire to live a long life and enjoy what God has created for me to enjoy! I am a simple man who believes God will reward me for a number of days I am promised of which no man knows. I am a simple man who believes my God knew about this weapon of satan before I was created. I am a simple man with faith my God has already won the battle.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238188
04/08/21 12:54 PM
04/08/21 12:54 PM
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline OP
trapper
J.Morse  Offline OP
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
Honestly Proidence Farm, I couldn't care less what you , or anyone else thinks of me, or whether or or not anybody is proud of me. Oh, by the way, there are members on here that are curious what, if any, side effects folks may come down with. My wife is the toughest person I have ever met. She has had all manner of terrible things go wrong with her health over the 45+ years we have been together. She has beat cancer not once, but twice, and is currently fighting Primary Progressive MS tooth and nail. She is basically paralized below the neck from this crap and lives from day to day fighting for no other reason than to spend just one more day with her grandbabies. A common cold could easily turn fatal for her. Her doctor recommended she get the vaccine and that is good enough for me, and don't know how this thread somehow has mistakenly painted my Bride and I as liberals. As for your snippy smartass remarks, you and the rest of your tinfoil hat buddies can kiss my fat proud (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238190
04/08/21 12:59 PM
04/08/21 12:59 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
Nothing about being cool it’s amazing how butt hurt the ones that don’t get the shots have such a need to find ways to put down those that do get the shots and refuse to to see this, so what they do think they “see” means so little when they do point it out. Most that say they got the shot point out the side effects or lack of them when the anti shot crowd makes claims predictions based on nothing.

1 person dies 2 days after getting a shot it’s oh my God time, thousands die everyday and not a peep about that. LOL Give me a break!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: bowhunter27295] #7238195
04/08/21 01:03 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
You're good JM. If I were your age and my wife were in the same condition I would not have hesitated to have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. Conditions dictate necessity.

I hope your wife gets some relief and gets to see those grandkids every day.

She’s heading up in May to see them so she’s pumped, thanks.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238196
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Ok my 2 cents worth My wife is 60 type I diabetic for 43 years NO Complications from that she gets her second one Monday of moderna. I was told to wait on mine until 6 weeks after surgery. I AM SO TIRED of hearing people on here , in public use the excuse "I'm not taking it because I don't know whats in it? " Really do you even know whats in the bologna you ate for supper. Ok whats in the shot you got for the flu ? Whats in the shot you took because you felt bad with bronchitis? YOU DON"T KNOW !!! So shut the heck up about people that feel ok with taking it. AS YOU like to point out this is AMERICA ! Freedom of choice . Take it or don't but shut the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) up about someone that does. !!!! One thing is for sure IF you don't take it and catch the rona and or give it to a loved one and it kills them you will be wishing you had !!!!

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238197
04/08/21 01:05 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by J.Morse
Honestly Proidence Farm, I couldn't care less what you , or anyone else thinks of me, or whether or or not anybody is proud of me. Oh, by the way, there are members on here that are curious what, if any, side effects folks may come down with. My wife is the toughest person I have ever met. She has had all manner of terrible things go wrong with her health over the 45+ years we have been together. She has beat cancer not once, but twice, and is currently fighting Primary Progressive MS tooth and nail. She is basically paralized below the neck from this crap and lives from day to day fighting for no other reason than to spend just one more day with her grandbabies. A common cold could easily turn fatal for her. Her doctor recommended she get the vaccine and that is good enough for me, and don't know how this thread somehow has mistakenly painted my Bride and I as liberals. As for your snippy smartass remarks, you and the rest of your tinfoil hat buddies can kiss my fat proud (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news BUT u knowingly posted on a topic that is a bit controversial and even added a good amount of sarcasm aimed at those that don't have the same view as you then get all bent out of shape when someone posts anything opposed to your view. Ive learned if you are going to stir the pot one should put on their big boy britches and not be so sensitive. Sorry to her about the health issues of your bride and admire her inner strength.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: bowhunter27295] #7238198
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline OP
trapper
J.Morse  Offline OP
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
You're good JM. If I were your age and my wife were in the same condition I would not have hesitated to have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. Conditions dictate necessity.

I hope your wife gets some relief and gets to see those grandkids every day.

Thank you Bowhunter.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238200
04/08/21 01:08 PM
04/08/21 01:08 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky

Good for you !! AMEN. Prayers to you and your wife. !! MS can be a mystery and a dreadful disease. Praying for a relapse soon. Good friend of mine had it and was in similar shape. Called me one day said come over. I pulled in to drive and he RAN out to the car carrying a shotgun ! Said take me to a field I'm killing something because in the morning I may not walk again !!!

Yes he shot a few starlings and back home exahasted but smiling from ear to ear !!!!

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: Yes sir] #7238203
04/08/21 01:10 PM
04/08/21 01:10 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Yes sir

I hate to be the bearer of bad news BUT u knowingly posted on a topic that is a bit controversial and even added a good amount of sarcasm aimed at those that don't have the same view as you then get all bent out of shape when someone posts anything opposed to your view. Ive learned if you are going to stir the pot one should put on their big boy britches and not be so sensitive. Sorry to her about the health issues of your bride and admire her inner strength.

Think sprung took the first jab with the Gov comment.

Re: Covid "One and done" [Re: J.Morse] #7238204
04/08/21 01:12 PM
04/08/21 01:12 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI

Really? Hate to disappoint you dipshit, but I did not vote for Whitmer, and what the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) does that have to do with my little tongue-in-cheek thread? Go back to bed, and this time get up on the right side without your aluminium foil hat on.

You're right, I am crabby today. I don't wear a tin hat, but your head is burried in the sand. Not from this thread, but another one.

No Jab.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread