No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Wine finished! Pic #7237096
04/07/21 08:05 AM
04/07/21 08:05 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline OP
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline OP
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
[Linked Image]
Two gallons stopped fermenting yesterday. I know a fella is supposed to let it settle for a spell but I had to violate it. Grape and apple. The grape is 1.000, the apple. 90. Im amazed how easy it is to make alcohol from sugar and yeast. Now my head hurts this morning!

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Wine finished! Pic [Re: Gary Benson] #7238224
04/08/21 01:38 PM
04/08/21 01:38 PM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline
trapper
T-Rex  Offline
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
You could take learning to a whole new level with a few sheets and tubes of copper.

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread