No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Shotgun Primers #7238607
04/08/21 09:15 PM
04/08/21 09:15 PM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline OP
trapper
T-Rex  Offline OP
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
About a month ago I ordered 2000 primers from a major reloading company. Although they were completely out at the time; they told me they were taking backorders for Cheddites, as they expected a large shipment the first week of April.

I got a blanket email from them on Wednesday saying that they had primers. Limit of 20,000 per person.

So, I figure i'll go pick up my 2,000, and grab another several thousand. NO WAY!.. They had set aside my original order for me, but, that was it. They had completely sold out of the entire shipment in two hours.

Bummer. Can't buy primers anywhere. Can't buy powder anywhere. I can only buy loaded ammo at either of my gun clubs; but, only to shoot on site.

At least I can still buy bread off the shelf at the grocery store. I wonder how long that will last.

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Re: Shotgun Primers [Re: T-Rex] #7238628
04/08/21 09:25 PM
04/08/21 09:25 PM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline
trapper
SGT. C  Offline
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
I figure for a least two more years. And then there will a new normal as far price and availability goes. But, look at it this way. Companies are producing it as fast as they can. Sure, there are people loading warehouses with the stuff. But, sooner or later they will have to sell to recoup their money.

I knew this coming. So, back in 2014. I started buying, and bought i did. Now, i don't want for nothing much. I invested over $10,000 so i can have and sell what i need and want. Sarge

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread