No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: No Amendment is Absolute. [Re: flash] #7241930
04/12/21 10:29 PM
04/12/21 10:29 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
They may be able to confiscate guns and ammo in the cities. In rural areas, that idea is going to go down like a lead ballon end they will loose a lot of the folks trying to do the confiscating

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: No Amendment is Absolute. [Re: James] #7241933
04/12/21 10:31 PM
04/12/21 10:31 PM
Texas
J
jtg Offline
trapper
jtg  Offline
trapper
J

Texas
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by jtg
Ray describes where we are and where we are going in chapter 8 and 9. James, I would be interested to know your thoughts on the following link:

https://www.principles.com/the-changing-world-order/#chapter8

That''s a long article. What point or part are you interested in?

Jim

James, Since you’re a smart guy, I was hoping that you would read the article and see there is a very good chance of us heading into a civil war and it’s helpful to bring people together. If you have different views, that’s great and we all should be open to those views. If you are stating your views to divide, I feel that is the wrong thing to do and it’s an unfair advantage, if your attorney to do so.
We like our guns, family and God. We see, mostly east and west coast liberals, taking away our way of life, so of course and rightly so, messing with the second amendment is an inflammatory subject.
Each year there is less and less of us, so I would prefer to tribe build, so we can be stronger together.

Re: No Amendment is Absolute. [Re: flash] #7241934
04/12/21 10:33 PM
04/12/21 10:33 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Near as I could tell during the pandemic pandemonium early on there was no difference between urban and rural hoarding of essentials.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread