No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Small town data.... #7244756
04/16/21 12:07 PM
04/16/21 12:07 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
So were not the only community to see problems after the Moderna vaccine. I think this doctor should be taken seriously.

https://quesnelcariboosentinel.ca/2...ental-moderna-gene-modification-vaccine/

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7244963
04/16/21 06:50 PM
04/16/21 06:50 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
You can tell people don't want to hear this by the number of replies you have got. I will say "Thanks for posting it". Most watch TV and believe what they have been told hundreds of times, even if it does not make sense at all. I look for the real problems to come down the road, not short term, but long term. Gene modification has never been tried on people. Maybe there was a reason for it never being done. Some how I don't really believe Bill Gates and Dr Fouci have your best interests in mind. But at least they are getting rich off it.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7244998
04/16/21 07:38 PM
04/16/21 07:38 PM
Idaho, Lemhi County
G
Gulo Offline
"On The Other Hand"
Gulo  Offline
"On The Other Hand"
G

Idaho, Lemhi County
Yeah Rick. Interesting and well-written article. Thanks for posting. Think I'm going to pass on taking the mitochondrial rearrangement.

Jack

Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245020
04/16/21 08:03 PM
04/16/21 08:03 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Thanks for that, Yukon. I never planned to get any shot that is so unproven, but many just jumped at the chance. I have a close friend that had a heart attack last week, after gettin the shot. He pulled through just fine, but this guy will give you the shirt off his back, and sure don't deserve that kind of crap. They will continue with this craziness as long as we let them, and I say it is way past time to start fighting back.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Small town data.... [Re: MJM] #7245023
04/16/21 08:07 PM
04/16/21 08:07 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by MJM
You can tell people don't want to hear this by the number of replies you have got. I will say "Thanks for posting it". Most watch TV and believe what they have been told hundreds of times, even if it does not make sense at all. I look for the real problems to come down the road, not short term, but long term. Gene modification has never been tried on people. Maybe there was a reason for it never being done. Some how I don't really believe Bill Gates and Dr Fouci have your best interests in mind. But at least they are getting rich off it.

He received no replies because it has been beat to death. Folks have either received the shot or are passing on it. Nobody is changing their mind and there won’t e any need for I told you so 10 years from now.

-Goofy-
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245026
04/16/21 08:14 PM
04/16/21 08:14 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
Hobbie, Are you wishing you had not got your Fouci Ouchi? You act but hurt.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245147
04/16/21 10:34 PM
04/16/21 10:34 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
You are right Hobbie, it has been beat to death, but this is the first small town doctor that i have seen get his concerns printed in a paper. My guess is that it happened because its a small local paper with no ties to MSM. That concerns me more than anything, and has from the beginning. Why is any doctor that disagrees censored so heavily by MSM. Thats not how science is supposed to work. Its almost like they have an agenda.

Lots of people havent gotten the vaccine yet, and they deserve all the information, from both sides; not just one. Believe it or not, the big push in Canada right now is to convince people to take the two vaccines that have been pulled in other countries, including the US. I dont know what to think to be honest. I hope there are no long term effects, but there seem to be more and more reports like this one showing up in different places.

My youngest daughter is a paramedic and almost has her ALS degree. She took the vaccine, and thought I was nuts for not taking it. That was two months ago. Now she wishes she hadnt, and now knows they lied to her when they told her this type of vaccine had been used before. When they lie to get you to take something, Im not getting in line.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245298
04/17/21 07:55 AM
04/17/21 07:55 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Lots and lots of pressure being put on people to take it. I will be an anomaly and probably an outcast at work, if we ever return to our building. I doubt I'll be allowed to return, even though it violates HIPPA law to even ask if I'm vaxed ot not.

My Army kid is under heavy pressure from his command to take the shot. Right now, the command can't force people to take it because of its EAU status. But, that doesn't stop the command from pressuring them. It's hard place right now to be a young military officer in charge of enlisted people because not coming down constantly and hard on their people to take the vax will probably cost them advancement.

So, yes Hobbie Trapper, most people have made up their minds but that does mean those decisions are being respected for the people who won't take it. For the general public, I suspect there will be cash offerings to take the shot by sometime this summer, as well as "covid passports" to do things in certain states or travel among states. Among a lot of other craziness. Katie bar the door...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245306
04/17/21 08:15 AM
04/17/21 08:15 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I do wonder about us non vaccinators. Will we be ostracized as lepers or identified like Jews during the holocaust? It will be easily rationalized, as were mask, by the general public for the 'safety' of us all.

Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245387
04/17/21 10:59 AM
04/17/21 10:59 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
I do wonder about us non vaccinators. Will we be ostracized as lepers or identified like Jews during the holocaust? It will be easily rationalized, as were mask, by the general public for the 'safety' of us all.
The powers to be certainly have historical models to follow. The wild card is how much resistance will they meet if they make non-vaxers wear a "yellow star"...? There's where the models end and they are in new territory, The Jews in eastern Europe weren't armed until it was too late. Anybody ever read Leon Uris' Mila 18 that follows characters from late summer 1939 through the Warsaw Ghetto uprising in 1943...? A good historical novel. Maybe way too extreme for our present situation, Maybe not...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Small town data.... [Re: yukon254] #7245414
04/17/21 11:40 AM
04/17/21 11:40 AM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
Thanks David for the post ! I'm of the mind set that I survived throat cancer I'm not to worried about covid19 vaccines until the pharmaceutical companies are willing to stand behind their product .
Allan

Re: Small town data.... [Re: MJM] #7245514
04/17/21 01:54 PM
04/17/21 01:54 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by MJM
Hobbie, Are you wishing you had not got your Fouci Ouchi? You act but hurt.

Butt hurt? Are you high?

I never thought the flu was a big deal to start with. I know people were dying but people die from the flu every year. I’m not afraid of it nor the vaccine but I’m not getting it.

-Goofy-
Re: Small town data.... [Re: NonPCfed] #7245624
04/17/21 05:13 PM
04/17/21 05:13 PM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Offline
trapper
Squash  Offline
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
The powers to be certainly have historical models to follow. The wild card is how much resistance will they meet if they make non-vaxers wear a "yellow star"...? There's where the models end and they are in new territory, The Jews in eastern Europe weren't armed until it was too late. Anybody ever read Leon Uris' Mila 18 that follows characters from late summer 1939 through the Warsaw Ghetto uprising in 1943...? A good historical novel. Maybe way too extreme for our present situation, Maybe not...

The authoritarians will not require non vaccinators to wear any symbol, because the vaccinated are wearing the new arm band. Only this time it’s called a mask without a swastika. That’s how they will tell us apart.

Last edited by Squash; 04/17/21 05:14 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread