No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252764
04/27/21 09:17 AM
04/27/21 09:17 AM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Some clown was on TV this morning saying "vaccinated Americans will enjoy many freedoms". LMAO I couldn't believe it, then he just kept yammering on like no big deal.

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252766
04/27/21 09:18 AM
04/27/21 09:18 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
If you or a loved one have had the second dose of the Covid vaccine, you may be entitled to compensation................
I can see the add now running before the next election crazy

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: Scuba1] #7252769
04/27/21 09:21 AM
04/27/21 09:21 AM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted by Scuba1
If you or a loved one have had the second dose of the Covid vaccine, you may be entitled to compensation................

I don't think so, I believe they are exempt from litigation due to "emergency experimental status".

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: Scuba1] #7252770
04/27/21 09:22 AM
04/27/21 09:22 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Scuba1

Classic!

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252773
04/27/21 09:31 AM
04/27/21 09:31 AM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
The feds did create a program for injury due the vaccines, the countermeasures injury compensation program

The lawsuits can and will be filed against employers and businesses requiring the vaccines

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7252776
04/27/21 09:45 AM
04/27/21 09:45 AM
N Central Kansas
Z
ZionHeritageFarm Offline
trapper
ZionHeritageFarm  Offline
trapper
Z

N Central Kansas
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Originally Posted by Boco
A lot of backward type people are antivaccers.

Spoken like a real patriot.....leave us alone, I'm in a flyover state and cling to my bible and guns. Your a dang progressive and don't even realize it. Talk about backwards!

Well said. X2

From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth. Psalms 50:2
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252805
04/27/21 10:40 AM
04/27/21 10:40 AM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Couple things come to mind. #1 The US has an abundance of vaccines because Trump was involved in the beginning. #2 Boco's utopia Liberal government is taking whatever leftover vaccines they can get their hands on, even vaccines that the US wont use, like those that came from the J&J plant. They are also stretching the time frame between doses out even though science, and the manufacturer says its not a good idea. Its all about perception. The more people that get at least one dose, the better the people think the government is doing. Even if its a waste of time.

Before taking anything, its good to know a bit about the company producing it. Anyone who thinks Pfizer, Moderna , or J&J has their best interest in mind should pull their head out of the sand. This is just a partial rap sheet of one of the companies involved in this mess. Its all about money, and always has been. Some people should read the last sentence, twice.

*Editor’s Note: We are not anti-vaccine. We are pro due diligence. The speed at which Pfizer’s Covid vaccine was produced, the absence of animal studies, randomized control trials, and other usual gold standard tests and procedures for a new drug are all, at the very least, concerning. In addition, all Covid vaccine makers have been granted legal immunity for any injuries or deaths they may cause. If these vaccines are as safe as promoted, why do their makers need blanket immunity?

Pfizer’s Checkered History

Those who don’t know Pfizer’s checkered history may wish to learn something about the company’s recent criminal and civil crimes, especially as the company’s Covid vaccine promotion is set for a warp speed rollout. The UK government has already purchased 30 million doses of Pfizer’s Covid MRNA vaccine. The company has said it is on schedule to produce 100 million doses by the end of the year, and an additional 1.3 billion doses next year.

Related: Pfizer Corporate Full Rap Sheet

Here’s a brief glimpse of Pfizer’s track record for safety and ethics. This is a short list, by no means inclusive of the company’s entire rap sheet.

Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.
Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise.
Pfizer’s Covid vaccine is being rolled out with nothing but positive press from every mainstream media outlet in the country. Meanwhile, more than half of Americans surveyed have said they will not take a Covid vaccine. The plain fact is that many questions remain unanswered regarding this, or any other, Covid vaccine’s safety and efficacy.

What we do know, from legal history, is that Pfizer’s past transgressions might lead some reasonable people to question whether or not they will submit to any vaccine made by the company.

Last edited by yukon254; 04/27/21 10:42 AM.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252833
04/27/21 11:25 AM
04/27/21 11:25 AM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
J&J doesn't have the best legal record either

Last edited by SNIPERB🦝; 04/27/21 11:25 AM.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: EdP] #7252887
04/27/21 12:49 PM
04/27/21 12:49 PM
St. Croix County, Wisconsin
T
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper
ToTheWoods  Offline
trapper
T

St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by EdP
Both of the two dose vaccines provide more protection after the first dose than the J&J single dose vaccine provides. The second dose causes many to suffer a day or two of mild fever, aches and pains, etc. It's not too hard for folks to talk themselves out of having the second dose by thinking "If the J&J is good enough for some people why isn't one dose good enough for me?"

One the two dose versions the first dose is simply to build up proteins in the body so that the synthetic vaccine (second dose) has something to grab onto. First dose does nothing to protect you from the virus.

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: Boco] #7252894
04/27/21 12:56 PM
04/27/21 12:56 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
I wish the media and people would stop calling these shots a vaccine, it is not a vaccine. It is little more than a booster shot. Research and learn

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252902
04/27/21 01:11 PM
04/27/21 01:11 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
I'm identifying as a vaccinated person. People have the right to identify as anything they want these days it seems. So I'm good to go.

No Jab.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: TC1] #7252903
04/27/21 01:13 PM
04/27/21 01:13 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by TC1
I wish the media and people would stop calling these shots a vaccine, it is not a vaccine. It is little more than a booster shot. Research and learn

I wish the people would stop watching the media. Problems would be solved.

No Jab.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: TC1] #7252936
04/27/21 02:04 PM
04/27/21 02:04 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by TC1

I've been saying that all along. A true vaccine is like the smallpox vaccination we got when we were kids and smallpox was prevalent. Once you had the vaccine, you couldn't get smallpox, so you couldn't pass it on to others, EVER. No boosters were necessary.

Not so with this shot. They say you need to wear a mask to protect yourself and others from the infection. They are also saying booster shots will probably be necessary, just like an annual flu shot.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252943
04/27/21 02:18 PM
04/27/21 02:18 PM
N E Nebraska
S
sotired Offline
trapper
sotired  Offline
trapper
S

N E Nebraska
Smallpox vaccination can protect you from smallpox for about 3 to 5 years. After that time, its ability to protect you decreases. If you need long-term protection, you may need to get a booster vaccination. Find out who should get smallpox vaccine.

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

This is cut and pasted from the CDCs smallpox vaccine information sheet.

"Education, transportation, and communication, that's what ruined the world."
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: sotired] #7252948
04/27/21 02:24 PM
04/27/21 02:24 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by sotired
Smallpox vaccination can protect you from smallpox for about 3 to 5 years. After that time, its ability to protect you decreases. If you need long-term protection, you may need to get a booster vaccination. Find out who should get smallpox vaccine.

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

This is cut and pasted from the CDCs smallpox vaccine information sheet.

Even if it was 3-5 years. That's more than this "vaccine" will do.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252959
04/27/21 02:53 PM
04/27/21 02:53 PM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
I would bet that many people don't get their second shot because the only reason they got the first shot was peer pressure. Social, media and peer pressure is the driving force behind the rollout of this non-vaccine. People who caved to the peer pressure or corporate pressure went and got the first shot, so now when their friend or boss asks, they can say yes they got it.

If true "mandates" ever become a thing, I'm going to use the same answer as Sprung & Rusty. If a man can identify as a girl and play sports, I can sure as heck identify as vaccinated grin

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: Boco] #7252978
04/27/21 03:16 PM
04/27/21 03:16 PM
B61-12 vicinity, MO
T
TreedaBlackdog Offline
trapper
TreedaBlackdog  Offline
trapper
T

B61-12 vicinity, MO
Originally Posted by Boco
A lot of backward type people are antivaccers.

Count me in this group. Moving backward from societal decline! Growing closer to the Lord daily. What a day, what a day, that will be when my Jesus, I shall see.

Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7252983
04/27/21 03:23 PM
04/27/21 03:23 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Just mail it to me and I'll vaccinate myself and fill out the paperwork. They trust me right ?? Its just like voting.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7253062
04/27/21 05:23 PM
04/27/21 05:23 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Some got the vaccine--not to boast or carry on,but they or their lved ones,would have a hard time surviving coved .Thats the pure and simple answer why.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Sheeple shortage ? [Re: AntiGov] #7253080
04/27/21 05:40 PM
04/27/21 05:40 PM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
ToTheWoods, do you have a source to support your assertation that no protection is provided by the first shot of one of the two shot vaccines? It's not what I have heard so I would like to research it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread