No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: Posco] #7257987
05/05/21 05:55 AM
05/05/21 05:55 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by James
Your friend sounds like a psychopath. Does he lie a lot?

Jim

Jeff functions perfectly well in society. I maintain contact with him to this day. Why would you accuse him of lying? I like people in small doses, there's nothing wrong with that.

Don't be hypersensitive. I accused no one of lying. It's just that not really liking people, inability to form close relationships, and chronic lying are all characteristics of psychopaths.

I happen to be curious because I'm studying the subject. There are a lot more characteristics of psychopaths, and even if your friend has all three of the above, it doesn't mean he's a psychopath.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: Marty] #7257988
05/05/21 05:57 AM
05/05/21 05:57 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by Marty
That video represents everything jimmy hates

Except himself. He’ll have to deal with that eventually.

-Goofy-
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7257992
05/05/21 06:04 AM
05/05/21 06:04 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by warrior
With the massive racist, leftist BS getting deeper by the day do you find yourself getting a little bit more "blunt" in your interactions with others? My tolerance level is just about gone.

Yep, mines gone.

I'm very blunt and have been overlooking their stupidity by not even addressing it.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258021
05/05/21 06:58 AM
05/05/21 06:58 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

So, we cancel cancellers with..... canceling?
There's only one party to that victory and I don't support his legions so I battle, as a few do, in a different manner.
I waltz in with a smile. Now mind you, a smile is not an acceptance of people's broken truth. FAR FROM IT.
It's just the manner in which I am commanded to deal with dingbats who are out of season.
I don't combat bent hearts with my bent heart,
because I oppose the enemy as often as I possible can.
I know he hates me and my kind for sure, for certain, and for good for the Truth we bring.

Love it.
Bring it.

Heck, I'm a trapper and I don't know if some of you remember >. trappers are outcasts among the wokesters, the elites, the animal advocates, and many more.

wink grin

Always been a bit of a rabble rouser and to cancel a canceller is giving aid to the enemy in the playbook.
Bring me another nasty heart. There's plenty more of em these days.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: James] #7258039
05/05/21 07:33 AM
05/05/21 07:33 AM
Pennsylvania
T
Tim64 Offline
trapper
Tim64  Offline
trapper
T

Pennsylvania
And the absence of evidence for what you're claiming doesn't trouble you in the slightest?

You're living in a false reality,

Jim

https://youtu.be/e2mH9X4jQT8

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: ] #7258079
05/05/21 08:41 AM
05/05/21 08:41 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Mark June
So, we cancel cancellers with..... canceling?
There's only one party to that victory and I don't support his legions so I battle, as a few do, in a different manner.
I waltz in with a smile. Now mind you, a smile is not an acceptance of people's broken truth. FAR FROM IT.
It's just the manner in which I am commanded to deal with dingbats who are out of season.
I don't combat bent hearts with my bent heart,
because I oppose the enemy as often as I possible can.
I know he hates me and my kind for sure, for certain, and for good for the Truth we bring.

Love it.
Bring it.

Heck, I'm a trapper and I don't know if some of you remember >. trappers are outcasts among the wokesters, the elites, the animal advocates, and many more.

wink grin

Always been a bit of a rabble rouser and to cancel a canceller is giving aid to the enemy in the playbook.
Bring me another nasty heart. There's plenty more of em these days.

Blessings,
Mark

Not canceling, but not playing their game.

They're legends in their own mind and you or I won't change that, so let'm make an ... out of themself, they don't need any help accomplishing it.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258088
05/05/21 09:00 AM
05/05/21 09:00 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Mark Trappers are also good at waiting
Waiting for the right time when talking is over and action speaks.
Till then I have those left wing nuts on ignore, as I am not a politician. Once the babble stops is when the real work starts.
Talking of work, now that I have welded a toothier for the front loader bucket, that tractor can dig even in our clay and rocky ground like a big one. grin

Last edited by Scuba1; 05/05/21 09:03 AM.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258091
05/05/21 09:02 AM
05/05/21 09:02 AM
Indiana
K
keystone Offline
trapper
keystone  Offline
trapper
K

Indiana
If they put 1% of the effort into an election investigation that they put into the Robert Mueller Russia investigation the evidence would be overwhelming! There has been NO legitimate investigation into the election, that’s where the distrust comes into play.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258093
05/05/21 09:04 AM
05/05/21 09:04 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Hippie,
We can't possibly battle emotion with logic or logic with emotion. They are separate psyches.
I knew this long ago when I testified in Michigan senate hearings when Ingrid Newkirk from PETA flew in to try and stop trapping in Michigan.
Should I "combat" her emotion with "facts." If you understand human psychology, you understand as the Greeks did that to battle emotion > you use emotion. You use logic with logic.
So, after Ingrid testified, compete with tears on the stand.....
I came before the committee and "emotionally" bo hoed how disease is awful, and baby animals die when they overpopulate, and (sniff sniff) how trappers really, really love animals.
I remember during that hearing, Ingrid and her staff looked at me with hate wink laugh
I brought a knife to a knife fight and it works.

She and her seed were defeated and haven't visited MI since as a matter of fact.

If I had showed pie charts and graphs, ?????
I waltzed in among em using their own play book to help send them packing.
I was VP of the MI association many moons ago.

So, here we are in 2021. There's just more Ingrids is all.
Same tactics against the enemy from me and mine.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: keystone] #7258095
05/05/21 09:06 AM
05/05/21 09:06 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by keystone
If they put 1% of the effort into an election investigation that they put into the Robert Mueller Russia investigation the evidence would be overwhelming! There has been NO legitimate investigation into the election, that’s where the distrust comes into play.

It seems their wagons have circled.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258156
05/05/21 10:56 AM
05/05/21 10:56 AM
Georgia
G
GARY M. Offline
trapper
GARY M.  Offline
trapper
G

Georgia
Remember you can not fix stupid, example, wearing a mask in a car when you are the only one in the car, and having a leader that can not even walk up a few steps without falling, and giving money away like it grows on trees. I go on on, but I think you all get the message.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: GARY M.] #7258160
05/05/21 11:05 AM
05/05/21 11:05 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by GARY M.
Remember you can not fix stupid, example, wearing a mask in a car when you are the only one in the car, and having a leader that can not even walk up a few steps without falling, and giving money away like it grows on trees. I go on on, but I think you all get the message.

Maybe Joe has heard and waited for the trickle down effect for so long, he thinks money grows on trees and he is just shaking the tree to speed up the process.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: SJA] #7258169
05/05/21 11:26 AM
05/05/21 11:26 AM
St. Croix County, Wisconsin
T
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper
ToTheWoods  Offline
trapper
T

St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by SJA
[Linked Image]

. . . nuff said . . .

I have that on a shirt. Used to wear it every time I went to the airport for work

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258178
05/05/21 11:40 AM
05/05/21 11:40 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Online content
trapper
Trapper7  Online Content
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
It seems, thanks to MLK, the black community had advanced. He said a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. To me this says all lives matter equally regardless of color.

But, this MLK concept was poisoned by Barack Obama and went backwards to pre-MLK days. All people who disagree that All Lives Matter are the racists. Our current president is a racist which he inherited from Obama the Marxist.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258187
05/05/21 12:07 PM
05/05/21 12:07 PM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline
trapper
il.trapper  Offline
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
States changing voting laws at will is No Evidence? Under the pretense of a fake pandemic. I have to say James you are one, of many, who are ignoring the truth.

The far left won this time. We all have to live with it. If, and that is a far stretch, we ever have another fair and honest election, we have to do everything each of us can to get things right again.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: James] #7258190
05/05/21 12:26 PM
05/05/21 12:26 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Don't be hypersensitive. I accused no one of lying. It's just that not really liking people, inability to form close relationships, and chronic lying are all characteristics of psychopaths.

Jim

As best I can tell you would fall under a covert-aggressive personality disorder, many people here have alluded to it. I think I know what lies at the bottom of it but I'll keep that to myself. You're defensive enough as it is.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258192
05/05/21 12:33 PM
05/05/21 12:33 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Online content
trapper
Trapper7  Online Content
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
The next election will be fair and honest once all the illegal immigrants have been given the right to vote. They will overwhelm the voting population. Guess which way they will vote? That's the plan of the left. Biden has said whites will become the minority. Where do you think all these nonwhites will come from?

What I don't understand is why do all these nonwhite people want to come to a country that's racist? The only reason I can come up with is because they know it's not true especially with all the free stuff they're promised.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: Posco] #7258378
05/05/21 06:26 PM
05/05/21 06:26 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Jim

As best I can tell you would fall under a covert-aggressive personality disorder, many people here have alluded to it. I think I know what lies at the bottom of it but I'll keep that to myself. You're defensive enough as it is.

I'm glad you qualified your diagnosis with "as best" as you can tell, because that's not a very high standard.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258384
05/05/21 06:38 PM
05/05/21 06:38 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
[quote=James]

I'm glad you qualified your diagnosis with "as best" as you can tell, because that's not a very high standard.

Jim

There is more evidence for it than you offered in your diagnosis of my friend. Just sayin'.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? [Re: warrior] #7258388
05/05/21 06:42 PM
05/05/21 06:42 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I didn't make a diagnosis of your friend. I just asked if he lies a lot.

Don't be so hypersensitive. Someone might mistake you for a snowflake.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread