No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Darn reality #7258975
05/06/21 05:18 PM
05/06/21 05:18 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
So the plan had been my son and I bum around Wisconsin Fishing where ever we wanted this June.

I missed the Memo that camping is the new HOT thing to do with covid closing everything else up.

places that I have never seen full before are now booked a month out

used to be if you avoided a holiday weekend , memorial day , labor day , 4th of July there were always camp sites available

especially at smaller state parks and town camp grounds along the river

it's ok I got us a few site and things will just have to take on more plans than have boat will fish

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Darn reality [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7258979
05/06/21 05:30 PM
05/06/21 05:30 PM
Wyoming
C
cmcf Offline
trapper
cmcf  Offline
trapper
C

Wyoming
It’s a new world. Going to get a lot newer in the not too distant future.
Papers please!

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined” B. Disraeli

Re: Darn reality [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7258980
05/06/21 05:31 PM
05/06/21 05:31 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
Pretty sure I saw a post like this last year. By the way, I hope you have all your gardening and canning supplies. The plus side of the china flu is that it seems to have turned a ton of people into 'outdoorsmen'.

Time is more precious than gold if you know how to spend it
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer.~My Dad
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member
Re: Darn reality [Re: Jerry Jr.] #7259199
05/06/21 11:07 PM
05/06/21 11:07 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline OP
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline OP
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
Pretty sure I saw a post like this last year. By the way, I hope you have all your gardening and canning supplies. The plus side of the china flu is that it seems to have turned a ton of people into 'outdoorsmen'.

garden , check
canning some
ammo , shooting less but still shooting for a while ( i feel a little like the guys who just realized there was no ammo)
the orange was crazy last fall , it was every where and all week long

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread