No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262174
05/11/21 10:16 AM
05/11/21 10:16 AM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by trapper les

Blaine, I think you might be one of those conspiracy theorists, lol

I'm starting to wonder too. The truth is getting stranger and more rare than the conspiracy theories so maybe.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262176
05/11/21 10:23 AM
05/11/21 10:23 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by walleye101

So he's one of those wretched capitolists?

Did you read what I wrote? It's brilliant. But don't mistake brilliance for integrity.

I'm not saying people shouldn't buy his pillows or his political nonsense, I just wish people could use their brains and recognize when they are being played.

Liberals and conservatives both got played during this election, Lindell is a farmboy from MN with quite a bit of business sense, and a whole lot of integrity. He's not playing anybody, but he's using his business platform to help straighten out this stolen by foreign interference, election. I would ask you to come up with a more generous, hard fighting, guy anywhere. I love that so many folks misjudge him too.

I urge everyone to watch all 3 of his election interference documentaries, that are on the platform link in a proceeding post, and by all means share. You diehard libs that cant resist trolling this thread ought to just scroll on by, I dont believe you can be saved anyhow, nor will you help the movement.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262181
05/11/21 10:26 AM
05/11/21 10:26 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by trapper les

Blaine, I think you might be one of those conspiracy theorists, lol

I'm starting to wonder too. The truth is getting stranger and more rare than the conspiracy theories so maybe.

No one really wants to accept that our whole election was hacked by China, that's a bit hard to take, but I believe that happened and that it wouldnt matter what your party affiliation is, to be concerned about this.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262183
05/11/21 10:27 AM
05/11/21 10:27 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
I bought pillows too, direct from the factory.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262185
05/11/21 10:29 AM
05/11/21 10:29 AM
Minnesota
B
BobMo Offline
trapper
BobMo  Offline
trapper
B

Minnesota
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Isn't he the guy that said trump is gonna be back in office in August?

He did but give the crackhead a break. He rapidly expanded his turf in the pillow market by riling up the Trump faithful. It's actually brilliant. The Trump faithful buy the pillows because of his political nonsense. The left buys the pillows with their welfare checks because he plays adds all day on TV and they're not a work.

Everyone needs to ask themselves this question often--"What is his/her angle?" Most everyone has one.

This guy's angle is to sell more pillows--not save the Country.

What's your angle? Everybody has one, right.
I'll never understand people that cannot stop themselves from personally attacking those that have a checkered past but have conquered their demons. Clearly you have lived a perfect life without any bad choices and are the pinnacle of success.

Last edited by BobMo; 05/11/21 04:20 PM.
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262189
05/11/21 10:38 AM
05/11/21 10:38 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
Lindell redpilled America on kimmel the other night, lol

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: BobMo] #7262196
05/11/21 10:49 AM
05/11/21 10:49 AM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by BobMo

I'll never understand you people that cannot stop themselves from personally attacking those that have a checkered past but have conquered their demons. Clearly you have lived a perfect life without any bad choices and are the pinnacle of success.

Truth is my angle. I have no pillows to sell.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: loosegoose] #7262206
05/11/21 11:12 AM
05/11/21 11:12 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Isn't he the guy that said trump is gonna be back in office in August?

He did based on the outcome of the AZ audit which you never hear about on the main stream media. If fraud is found in the AZ election, the main stream will never report it. But, if no fraud is found it will be front page news from the main stream fake news media.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262215
05/11/21 11:19 AM
05/11/21 11:19 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by walleye101

So he's one of those wretched capitolists?

Did you read what I wrote? It's brilliant. But don't mistake brilliance for integrity.

I'm not saying people shouldn't buy his pillows or his political nonsense, I just wish people could use their brains and recognize when they are being played.

Yes I read what you wrote. I just happen to believe that it's possible to want to sell more pillows and care about saving this country.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262220
05/11/21 11:28 AM
05/11/21 11:28 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

I'll never understand you people that cannot stop themselves from personally attacking those that have a checkered past but have conquered their demons. Clearly you have lived a perfect life without any bad choices and are the pinnacle of success.

Your hatred for Trump , his friends , his family , and his supporters is blatantly obvious

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262224
05/11/21 11:30 AM
05/11/21 11:30 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
BC
What truths do use base your opinion that he is doing it for profit in his business. If his business gained profit from his actions that wouldn't be enough evidence that was his motivation by itself. Truth if hard to come by when judging ones motivation, most of the time we have to go by our opinion and to confuse an opinion with Truth is fraught with bias.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262225
05/11/21 11:32 AM
05/11/21 11:32 AM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... he needs to get rid of that creepy mustache

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: AntiGov] #7262238
05/11/21 11:58 AM
05/11/21 11:58 AM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Your hatred for Trump , his friends , his family , and his supporters is blatantly obvious

You're wrong. I don't hate these people. I hate what is happening to this country. I hate the disinformation and misdirection. I hate what is happening to my Republican Party (and I say "my" even though I am in the very Libertarian wing of it). And all of this crap is going to cost me my 2A, raise my taxes and hand this country even more to the deadbeats on welfare. I really hate that.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262244
05/11/21 12:19 PM
05/11/21 12:19 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA

Because lawyers are known for their honesty? laugh

Eh...wot?

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Blaine County] #7262251
05/11/21 12:28 PM
05/11/21 12:28 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by AntiGov

You're wrong. I don't hate these people. I hate what is happening to this country. I hate the disinformation and misdirection. I hate what is happening to my Republican Party (and I say "my" even though I am in the very Libertarian wing of it). And all of this crap is going to cost me my 2A, raise my taxes and hand this country even more to the deadbeats on welfare. I really hate that.

And if it costs you your 2A, you will somehow blame Trump and give Biden a pass?

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262254
05/11/21 12:36 PM
05/11/21 12:36 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
BC
Believe it or not I usually agree with u a little bit on most of your posts or usually can at least see why you are coming from a certain direction. I never trusted Trump a hundred percent, I think he did some good things and he appeared to approach most things from a conservative "what's best for America " place but still not completely sold on him as there were somethings that looked a little off keel to me. I hope next election the Republicans will find someone different but if not I'll vote for him over the democrats. I do believe that something bad and dangerous is being pushed in this country and both sides may being played against each other. With that said the people that pretend that the USA that we know is not in danger or being attacked is foolish to me. Im not sure were its coming from but ill listen to anyone, that's says we are in trouble, with an open mind. And I don't believe the American people are the ones responsible for the danger we are facing, it's coming from a source that is looking to gain power and control. We better start looking in all directions and keep an open unbiased mind as to what's going on around us. Ive always kind had a small amount doubt about Lindel's character(just a personal feeling) long before him getting into the election but I won't totally dismiss what he's saying because again I believe someone is attacking America and probably using both the far right and far left to weaken us.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: trapper les] #7262257
05/11/21 12:39 PM
05/11/21 12:39 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
The Bible says in the end most will be deceived and I always remember it's just as easy for me to deceived as it is the next guys. And someone really clever could maybe deceive both sides while controlling both sides to gain their goal.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Yes sir] #7262287
05/11/21 02:02 PM
05/11/21 02:02 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Yes sir
BC
Believe it or not I usually agree with u a little bit on most of your posts or usually can at least see why you are coming from a certain direction. I never trusted Trump a hundred percent, I think he did some good things and he appeared to approach most things from a conservative "what's best for America " place but still not completely sold on him as there were somethings that looked a little off keel to me. I hope next election the Republicans will find someone different but if not I'll vote for him over the democrats. I do believe that something bad and dangerous is being pushed in this country and both sides may being played against each other. With that said the people that pretend that the USA that we know is not in danger or being attacked is foolish to me. Im not sure were its coming from but ill listen to anyone, that's says we are in trouble, with an open mind. And I don't believe the American people are the ones responsible for the danger we are facing, it's coming from a source that is looking to gain power and control. We better start looking in all directions and keep an open unbiased mind as to what's going on around us. Ive always kind had a small amount doubt about Lindel's character(just a personal feeling) long before him getting into the election but I won't totally dismiss what he's saying because again I believe someone is attacking America and probably using both the far right and far left to weaken us.

This makes sense. Thanks Yes Sir.

P.S. A lot of us are not that far apart on the issues. We might just have different ways to get to a solution.

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Trapper7] #7262294
05/11/21 02:11 PM
05/11/21 02:11 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by Trapper7

And if it costs you your 2A, you will somehow blame Trump and give Biden a pass?

No way. I blame Biden for the disaster that is Presidency. He is a danger to the Constitution and our Country.

As for blaming Trump, I badly wanted Trump to beat Biden (mostly because of the 2A (even though Trump was not great on it) and taxes) in their head-to-head race. I did not vote for either because I live in one of the reddest states in the Country and did not have to vote for Trump. I did not want to even though I wanted him to beat Biden.

I do blame Trump for not getting reelected because of his behavior and demeanor (those things matter in politics and I am not debating fraud here) and for losing the Senate in Georgia (again, not debating fraud here). I would also like to see him go away and stop causing damage to the Republicans (not debating that either, just my opinion). We can fix this. We just need to move on.

I just scored some traps at lunch from a friend of mine who found them in an old barn on a property he just purchased. Let's talk about that instead!

Re: Mike Lindell [Re: Savell] #7262297
05/11/21 02:23 PM
05/11/21 02:23 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by Savell
... he needs to get rid of that creepy mustache

That's not fair, he's got a mustache Just Like Mine ! lol