No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267914
05/19/21 04:15 PM
05/19/21 04:15 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Here's what you put into your body....straight from CDC website...their explanation....not mine...

Im not a doctor and dont play one on TV....

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...cines%20mrna:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267916
05/19/21 04:17 PM
05/19/21 04:17 PM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Online content
trapper
west river rogue  Online Content
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
jbrd 63 i hope u didnt expect positivity on here,its always nay sayers. That being said there is some truth to it still being experimental. I hope it helps you and hope you feel better soon with or without the 3rd toe!!! grin p.psp,hope your testicles dont drop off as Tom said.... grin

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267917
05/19/21 04:20 PM
05/19/21 04:20 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Long term effects not known.

Hope the best for you and the millions that have taken this so called vaccine.

How do you see it as "so called" vaccine? IT IS A VACCINE ! Same as a flu shot , same as a measles shot. The different cocktails they come out with each year for a flu vaccine has not been fully tested. The process has but not all the "base" ingredients.
You think it doesn't work? Then explain how the nursing homes that got vaccinated first, numbers dropped so fast. Don't start all that got it died if it was going to kill them .
Don't take it ! I don't care . IF it kills me then well I'm dead ,same as if I got shot by a Mexican cartel member. LOL

It is not the same as the flu or measles it is an RNA inhibitor

hey I took it because my kids were going to get it so they could go to school on campus in the fall. when my daughter said she was going to get it I figured I better get it first and see , I waited till a bunch of other family who believe in it took it first.

my second dose of phizer was today

I will let you know if I have any weird side effects , hey you never know I might get feeling back to my right leg as a side effect but I am really not holding out much hope on that it has been numb for 20 years.

the scary part is in Sars 1 they made a early version of this "vaccine" / RNA inhibiter they waited a few months and they were using ferettes they gave all the ferrets a live culture of sars-1 and most of them died

so we will see.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267926
05/19/21 04:34 PM
05/19/21 04:34 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
on a side note and this is kind of weird I was asking the nurse what the difference was

she said exactly the same dose , same stuff for dose 1 and 2 the person in front of you who got dose 1 and a minute later you got does 1 the only difference was that they used a fresh needle for you drawn form the same vile and the same amount

same for mederna is what the nurse said

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267939
05/19/21 05:07 PM
05/19/21 05:07 PM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

^^^YEP

Also, the J&J vaccine (single dose) is similar to a true vaccine.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267957
05/19/21 05:45 PM
05/19/21 05:45 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
The second shot seems to be the butt kicker in many cases it did for my wife at least and others we have talked to, a rough 48 hours then she was fine still chasing cars I can’t seem to break her of that. LOL

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267967
05/19/21 06:08 PM
05/19/21 06:08 PM
Interior Alaska
30/06 Offline
trapper
30/06  Offline
trapper

Interior Alaska
2nd Pfizer shot gave me flu-like symptoms for 8hours, starting 10 hours after the shot. Then suddenly, I felt great, like a switch was flipped. Wife and son had similar reaction. Receiving these shots enabled our visit to my frail mother in assisted living. Her facility had 86 residents, 2 resident cases of Covid pre-shot, a husband and wife both of whom died. All other residents and most staff received 2 Moderna shots. Some staff declined. Of the staff that declined, 2 were eventually hospitalized with Covid. Not sure of their current status.

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267972
05/19/21 06:15 PM
05/19/21 06:15 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
My second shot was a piece of cake, but then it had the BIG10 stuff in it.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7267986
05/19/21 06:49 PM
05/19/21 06:49 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Guy on another hunting forum I go on knows someone who suffered kidney failure after getting her second shot. In critical condition and not expected to make it.

No Jab.
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268001
05/19/21 07:12 PM
05/19/21 07:12 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Some folks just have to spout off. If you didn't get the shots, good for you. If you did get the shots, good for you also. I had both Moderna shots weeks ago now. No side affects whatsoever. I think the folks not getting the shots are in two groups, zero real research other than gossip. Other group has done some research and feel it's not right for them. A third group may exist, a small one, confused cowards. I talked to my Dr. and my daughter who is also a Dr. they gave me sound explanations. And no, to whoever said the vaccine contains a small amount of Covid virus, it does not.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Got my second shot [Re: Feedinggrounds] #7268005
05/19/21 07:17 PM
05/19/21 07:17 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Some folks just have to spout off. If you didn't get the shots, good for you. If you did get the shots, good for you also. I had both Moderna shots weeks ago now. No side affects whatsoever. I think the folks not getting the shots are in two groups, zero real research other than gossip. Other group has done some research and feel it's not right for them. A third group may exist, a small one, confused cowards. I talked to my Dr. and my daughter who is also a Dr. they gave me sound explanations. And no, to whoever said the vaccine contains a small amount of Covid virus, it does not.

Well there ya go...it doesn’t contain the virus so it can’t be a “vaccine.” Had they come out and been honest in the beginning you’d have more folks lining up for it. When they start out with an outright lie then I have trouble believing anything else they say. I have the antibodies, so no SHOT for me.

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268007
05/19/21 07:20 PM
05/19/21 07:20 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I'm group #4 >> Much research as a grad level (multiple) scientist deciding that the risk/benefit based on an experimental injection isn't balanced to the benefit side.
Free > still no.
Lottery for those who took it >>> nope. That's weird.

I am a vaxxer however. I do prefer the attenuated types as a rule as the dead fragments are a highly efficacious immune response stimulator. This dadgum TDaP I got in my arm three weeks ago in preparation for hospital service is still a tender knot. Mm. Mm. Mm.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268021
05/19/21 07:41 PM
05/19/21 07:41 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
No matter how we look at it choices come with consequences on any side depending where the chips fall.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268166
05/19/21 10:52 PM
05/19/21 10:52 PM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline
trapper
coonman220  Offline
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Never heard that one, I had Pfizer I think, I look card once an not again an forgot what he say it was, o don't think he work there an was just there for shots, got have 2 ND dose 3 weeks later, next week, I not interest in 100 temp, headache bad since early morning, I blame on weather as headaches often

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268240
05/20/21 05:49 AM
05/20/21 05:49 AM
Southeast NY
G
Goneinsixty Offline
trapper
Goneinsixty  Offline
trapper
G

Southeast NY
I guess I am just not smart enough to understand but, when i hear all these people say that the "vaccine" is safe, I wonder how they know. It just seems logical that no one can really know yet. How can they? It's only been out for five months and is not fully approved by the FDA, which means they are still in the trial period. Just can't understand how anyone can say without a doubt this is safe. I am not being cynical, I truly don't understand how they can be so certain.

Re: Got my second shot [Re: bowhunter27295] #7268295
05/20/21 07:52 AM
05/20/21 07:52 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by Goneinsixty
I guess I am just not smart enough to understand but, when i hear all these people say that the "vaccine" is safe, I wonder how they know. It just seems logical that no one can really know yet. How can they? It's only been out for five months and is not fully approved by the FDA, which means they are still in the trial period. Just can't understand how anyone can say without a doubt this is safe. I am not being cynical, I truly don't understand how they can be so certain.

A lot of it has to do with the gov scaring people to get it or they will lose their freedoms. Or they will kill someone. Or they don't care about their fellow man. And what everyone needs to understand is these are EMOTIONAL arguments. There is ZERO science in what they argue and it is threatening and perceived as demeaning if you try to insert logic and science into the argument. It is then that these people will start calling you names and insinuating you are a cold heartless executioner.

As I outlined on another thread, logic irritates emotion and vice versa. wink
Very helpful to understand those psyche dynamics.
Fight "fire with fire" came from the original fight "emotion with emotion."

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268303
05/20/21 08:09 AM
05/20/21 08:09 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
35% of the US is fully vaccinated.

48% of the US has gotten one shot.

Public demand for the jab is waning so sharply, health departments are trying to go door to door.

The media told us only 20-30% of the population was hesitant or would not get the jab.

Anyone with a pulse can put this together.

Bowhunter, the percentages you quote are they of all Americans or of adults...? Given that the only "kids" so far that I know had gotten the vax are high school and college age ones, it can't be all Americans. I know its sort of a quibble point but for what I do as a day job, precision is supposed to be part of it. So, when I hear of such percentages, either the talking heads in the media/copy editors don't understand the cohort breakdown of the US population or they mean those percentages of "adults" aged 16 and older...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268304
05/20/21 08:13 AM
05/20/21 08:13 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
An article titled "m6A RNA modification as a new player in R-loop regulation," by the Dynamic Gene Regulation research group led by Arne Klungland at IMB, was published in the January edition of Nature Genetics.

Clarification: Modified RNA is distinct from messenger RNA, which simply comprises instructions for building proteins; messenger RNA, the basis of two prominent COVID vaccines, does not affect DNA.

Following a new collaboration between UiO and research groups in Nottingham and Oxford, it has now been revealed that RNA has a direct effect on DNA stability, according to Professor Klungland's research.

He believes the discovery will provide the health service with an important tool, since many studies have shown that the regulation of modifications to RNA is important for the development of cancer.

If genes that are important for the chemical compound 6-methyladenine are completely removed, this results in neurodegeneration in both mice and humans.

Well RNA and DNA sound alike, duh, lol.

Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268305
05/20/21 08:15 AM
05/20/21 08:15 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
I just searched for "U.S. cohorts 2019" and found this on the number of kids:

74.2 million
Today, the number of children (under age 18) in the United States is at an all-time high of 74.2 million. But, the percentage of the U.S. population who are under 18 is at an all time low of 24%.

And this number must be a little low int total (didn't tell me the year). The preliminary 2020 Census said there was approximately 335 million. If you quick math on the 74 million as 24% of the total pop, that only about 300 million so we still missing 35 million people and how that makes down.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Got my second shot [Re: jbyrd63] #7268316
05/20/21 08:34 AM
05/20/21 08:34 AM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Got my second dose of moderna yesterday at 10 am

Today around noon started feeling raw. Yep 100 degree temp and every joint aching, Wish I hadn’t taken second dose as it only increases protection from 89% to 94%
Hope it passes overnight cause this is awful Joint pain is nearly unbearable!!

jbyrd63,

If you don't make it, jbyrd,

CAN I HAVE YOUR TRAPS ?

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread