No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Do a search on covid vaccine #7268729
05/20/21 07:59 PM
05/20/21 07:59 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Online content OP
trapper
Bogmaster  Online Content OP
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
See what you come up with. I searched --is the covid shot really a vaccine?
My search said yes,but I am interested to see what some of you find.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268761
05/20/21 08:47 PM
05/20/21 08:47 PM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
A good place to start the search is to look up the definition of vaccine then go from there.

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Trapset] #7268763
05/20/21 08:48 PM
05/20/21 08:48 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by Trapset
A good place to start the search is to look up the definition of vaccine then go from there.

^^^This^^^

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268765
05/20/21 08:51 PM
05/20/21 08:51 PM
Houghton Lake, MI
strike2x Offline
trapper
strike2x  Offline
trapper

Houghton Lake, MI
It's just like the flu shot, you will need a booster(shot) annually. I do t do flu shots and I sure ain't doin this one.

Wish I had more time to trap....
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268767
05/20/21 08:58 PM
05/20/21 08:58 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Never had a flu shot, not getting this new one
either. Peace!

No Jab.
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268772
05/20/21 09:00 PM
05/20/21 09:00 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
I for one, hope it works. I am amazed that some of you are so negative. You seem to hope it will not work. Each to his own. Sad to go through life with a negative outlook. Who do you trust for medical advice - surely not Trump.

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268777
05/20/21 09:01 PM
05/20/21 09:01 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Dont trust anything in the media about this "pandemic".

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: charles] #7268780
05/20/21 09:07 PM
05/20/21 09:07 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by charles
I for one, hope it works. I am amazed that some of you are so negative. You seem to hope it will not work. Each to his own. Sad to go through life with a negative outlook. Who do you trust for medical advice - surely not Trump.

I'm not negative about it. I don't care if you got it and I do respect your choice. It's not my choice is all. Good day sir.

No Jab.
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268831
05/20/21 09:50 PM
05/20/21 09:50 PM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
My friend's kid works in a midwest hospital, told own parents if they hadn't got the shot already don't. Said they are getting as many cases of side effects as they are covid.

Last edited by wr otis; 05/20/21 09:50 PM.
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268835
05/20/21 09:57 PM
05/20/21 09:57 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
What about all the success stories. Anyone interested in results, or lives saved, falling hospitalization rates. Just look at India. They have a 2% vaccination rate and live close together. Transmission is almost guaranteed in their society.

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: charles] #7268839
05/20/21 10:00 PM
05/20/21 10:00 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
What about all the success stories. Anyone interested in results, or lives saved, falling hospitalization rates. Just look at India. They have a 2% vaccination rate and live close together. Transmission is almost guaranteed in their society.

You see that on the news or you been there? I live here. I don't care about India. Our hospitals didn't get overrun like they tried to claim.

No Jab.
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: charles] #7268845
05/20/21 10:08 PM
05/20/21 10:08 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida

I'll say it again......

....its the unknown long term effects of a new "vaccine" that concerns me.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268860
05/20/21 10:20 PM
05/20/21 10:20 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Here is the 'fact' sheet given to caregivers from Pfizer. We were given the one for Moderna too. Personally, Im not taking it. I've seen and dealt with side effects Im sure were related. Hopefully it works and this mess ends soon. I dont trust big pharma and I certainly dont trust the government or the doctors they have on the payroll.They are trying to hard to get everyone to take it. Smells bad to me.

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
You are being offered the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This Fact Sheet contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which you may receive because there is currently a pandemic of COVID-19.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19. There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
Read this Fact Sheet for information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Talk to the vaccination provider if you have questions. It is your choice to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is administered as a 2-dose series, 3 weeks apart, into the muscle.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect everyone.
This Fact Sheet may have been updated. For the most recent Fact Sheet, please see
www.cvdvaccine.com.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GET THIS VACCINE
WHAT IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 disease is caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. This type of coronavirus has not been seen before. You can get COVID-19 through contact with another person who has the virus. It is predominantly a respiratory illness that can affect other organs. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported, ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms may include: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.
WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
1 Revised: December 2020
The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
For more information on EUA, see the “What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?” section at the end of this Fact Sheet.
WHAT SHOULD YOU MENTION TO YOUR VACCINATION PROVIDER BEFORE YOU GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if
you:• have any allergies
• have a fever
• have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
• are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
• are breastfeeding
• have received another COVID-19 vaccine
WHO SHOULD GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in individuals 16 years of age and older.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
You should not get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine if you:
• had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine • had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
HOW IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE GIVEN?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will be given to you as an injection into the muscle.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine vaccination series is 2 doses given 3 weeks apart.
If you receive one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, you should receive a second dose of this same vaccine 3 weeks later to complete the vaccination series.
2 Revised: December 2020

HAS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately 20,000 individuals 16 years of age and older have received at least 1 dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
In an ongoing clinical trial, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following 2 doses given 3 weeks apart. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include:
• injection site pain • tiredness
• headache
• muscle pain
• chills
• joint pain
• fever
• injection site swelling
• injection site redness
• nausea
• feeling unwell
• swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:
• Difficulty breathing
• Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat
• A bad rash all over your body
• Dizziness and weakness
These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
If you experience a severe allergic reaction, call 9-1-1, or go to the nearest hospital.
3 Revised: December 2020

Call the vaccination provider or your healthcare provider if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
Complete and submit reports to VAERS online at
https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html. For further assistance with reporting to VAERS call 1-800-822-7967. Please include “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA” in the first line of box #18 of the report form.
In addition, you can report side effects to Pfizer Inc. at the contact information provided below.
You may also be given an option to enroll in v-safe. V-safe is a new voluntary smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to check in with people who have been vaccinated to identify potential side effects after COVID-19 vaccination. V-safe asks questions that help CDC monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. V-safe also provides second-dose reminders if needed and live telephone follow-up by CDC if participants report a significant health impact following COVID-19 vaccination. For more information on how to sign up, visit: www.cdc.gov/vsafe.
WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
It is your choice to receive or not receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care.
ARE OTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR PREVENTING COVID-19 BESIDES PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Currently, there is no approved alternative vaccine available for prevention of COVID-19. Other vaccines to prevent COVID-19 may be available under Emergency Use Authorization.
CAN I RECEIVE THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE WITH OTHER VACCINES?
There is no information on the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine with other vaccines.
WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, discuss your options with your healthcare provider.
WILL THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE GIVE ME COVID-19?
No. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine does not contain SARS-CoV-2 and cannot give you COVID-19.
Website
Fax number
Telephone number
www.pfizersafetyreporting.com
1-866-635-8337
1-800-438-1985
4 Revised: December 2020

KEEP YOUR VACCINATION CARD
When you get your first dose, you will get a vaccination card to show you when to return for your second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Remember to bring your card when you return.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions, visit the website or call the telephone number provided below. To access the most recent Fact Sheets, please scan the QR code provided below.
HOW CAN I LEARN MORE?
• Ask the vaccination provider.
• Visit CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
• Visit FDA at https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-
legal-regulatory-and- pol ic y-fram ewor k/em erg enc y-us e- aut horiz at ion.
• Contact your local or state public health department.
WHERE WILL MY VACCINATION INFORMATION BE RECORDED?
The vaccination provider may include your vaccination information in your state/local jurisdiction’s Immunization Information System (IIS) or other designated system. This will ensure that you receive the same vaccine when you return for the second dose. For more information about IISs visit: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/about.html.
WHAT IS THE COUNTERMEASURES INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM?
The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) is a federal program that may help pay for costs of medical care and other specific expenses of certain people who have been seriously injured by certain medicines or vaccines, including this vaccine. Generally, a claim must be submitted to the CICP within one (1) year from the date of receiving the vaccine. To learn more about this program, visit www.hrsa.gov/cicp/ or call 1-855-266-2427.
WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA)?
The United States FDA has made the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine available under an emergency access mechanism called an EUA. The EUA is supported by a Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declaration that circumstances exist to

justify the emergency use of drugs and biological products during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA-approved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are met, which includes that there are no adequate, approved, available alternatives. In addition, the FDA decision is based on the totality of scientific evidence available showing that the product may be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product. All of these criteria must be met to allow for the product to be used in the treatment of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of these products, unless terminated or revoked (after which the products may no longer be used).
Manufactured by
Pfizer Inc., New York, NY 10017
Manufactured for
BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH An der Goldgrube 12
55131 Mainz, Germany
LAB-1451-1.1
Revised: December 2020

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7268866
05/20/21 10:30 PM
05/20/21 10:30 PM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline
trapper
SGT. C  Offline
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

I'll say it again......

....its the unknown long term effects of a new "vaccine" that concerns me.

X2

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268886
05/20/21 10:45 PM
05/20/21 10:45 PM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Today I googled if there was a vaccine for poison ivy. I have it all over my body right now, and I’m sick of it! Every single year!!
Poison ivy isn’t even flourishing yet, but I still got it from the “dead” plants that are laying down on the ground all over the place. Lucky me!

Well, turns out they are still working on the poison ivy vaccine. 29 years so far!!!!! Whoever finalizes the vaccine and makes it available to the public says more testing is still needed.

A rushed vaccine that is being HEAVILY pushed on us definitely makes me think twice about it. I’ll pass on the Covid vaccine until they tie me down and force it in me.
Once they untie me, look out!

Cold as ice!
Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268903
05/20/21 11:00 PM
05/20/21 11:00 PM
PA
F
Flint Lock Offline
trapper
Flint Lock  Offline
trapper
F

PA
All of covid vaccines are made from bodily material harvested from aborted babies.

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268915
05/20/21 11:22 PM
05/20/21 11:22 PM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Here's where I found a definition of vaccine.... https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/vaccine-safety-j-j-vaccine

What are vaccines?

A vaccine is a biological preparation designed to provide our body with active immunity to particular infectious pathogens when appropriately administered.

Vaccines stimulate immune responses and build immunological memory. Once we've received a vaccine, our body's immune system can recall a specific pathogen's identity, even years later, and effectively fight the pathogen.
You can learn more about how vaccines work, ingredients in vaccines, and general comments about their safety in our previous blog posts

This is why I went with the J&J. This technology isn't new and experimental, it's been around and used successfully since the 70's.

Unlike the other two vaccines available, the newest vaccine by Janssen (J&J) does not use the latest mRNA technology to build our system’s immunity. Rather, the J&J vaccines use a more traditional mechanism to trigger an immune response.

The J&J vaccine is a recombinant vaccine (1,2). It contains a safe adenovirus vector that has been engineered to make a harmless to us version of the spike protein found on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. By doing so, it serves as a dummy to train our immune system to better combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus (1).

As we know, once a virus enters a host (our body), the protein binds to the host's healthy cells, facilitating the entry of viral RNA into host cells and forces the healthy cells to produce copies of the virus. When this occurs, we have an infection.

Once we're infected, our body's white blood cells multiply to stop the virus, but that takes time (1). While most healthy individuals successfully fight off the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, many individuals with underlying health concerns cannot fight off the infection, causing them to succumb to the disease.

We know our body’s immune system can destroy the virus if given enough time. The J&J vaccine primes our body to respond more effectively by expanding those immune cells (white blood cells) that can recognize and then destroy the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, the J&J vaccine does not use mRNA. Instead, it uses an adenovirus vector to get the needed instructions to our cells.

The adenovirus vector is essentially a harmless cold virus that cannot replicate itself in our body nor can it cause disease. Therefore, it has been used as a platform for a variety of vaccines. Its safety has been demonstrated by several clinical studies with more than 100,000 participants (1).

The adenovirus vector in the J&J vaccine has been engineered to make a harmless-to-us piece of protein that’s the same as the protein present in the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The protein then teaches our immune cells to identify and combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Next, our body’s immune system will recognize the protein as foreign (i.e., doesn’t belong to us) and develop an immune response including antibodies that bind to the protein and eliminate the pathogen. As we’ve covered in a prior post, our body’s immune system remembers how to fight and eliminate unwanted pathogens.

Now that our body’s immune system has been trained and remembers how to identify the protein found on the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, if we are exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, our body will effectively produce antibodies that can binds to the protein on the SARS-CoV-2 virus and eliminate the virus thus protecting us from the virus (1).

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Flint Lock] #7268917
05/20/21 11:30 PM
05/20/21 11:30 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Flint Lock
All of covid vaccines are made from bodily material harvested from aborted babies.

How do you know this?
So are you saying Trump fast tracked Operation Warp Speed knowing this or didn't know or did know and didn't care ???

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268920
05/20/21 11:37 PM
05/20/21 11:37 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois

Re: Do a search on covid vaccine [Re: Bogmaster] #7268925
05/20/21 11:43 PM
05/20/21 11:43 PM
TN/OH
R
RM trapper Offline
trapper
RM trapper  Offline
trapper
R

TN/OH
I hope and pray that this vaccine is effective and if I was older I'd probably take it but I had covid-19 and should have some pretty good immunity. My wife is also a nurse and isn't taking it along with half the employees she works with at the hospital. As I've told you I have a good friend that's 38 who's been fully vaccinated since February and is now on day 25 on the ventilator with covid, so it's definitely not a sure thing. Again I hope it works for most but I know of 3 instances in my small town that it hasn't

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread