No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Who is right who is wrong (video) [Re: Leftlane] #7276528
05/31/21 09:17 AM
05/31/21 09:17 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
wonder how long it takes that tough guy to respond to bar fight or a man beating a woman? probably the same kind of cop that would hide in a parking lot while school kids get murdered.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Who is right who is wrong (video) [Re: Leftlane] #7276561
05/31/21 10:35 AM
05/31/21 10:35 AM
South Central Nebraska age 71
tmrschessie Offline
trapper
tmrschessie  Offline
trapper

South Central Nebraska age 71
I told my wife and daughter years ago to not stop unless your in a well lit public area. You guys think going to a well lit area and it took 2 min...is wrong need to get pulled over on a dark road.....yes once the LT was told to exit the car legal order or not he should have complied. Just my thoughts on this. Former combat Marine, Retired Army 1SG....

Re: Who is right who is wrong (video) [Re: Leftlane] #7276596
05/31/21 11:14 AM
05/31/21 11:14 AM
Killingly, CT
Brian Mongeau Offline
trapper
Brian Mongeau  Offline
trapper

Killingly, CT
Hands were up, wasn't disrespectful. Two guns pointing at him and, in my opinion, it could have been detrimental to his health to reach down to unfasten his seatbelt.
I've always thought that was a catch-22, "show hands, get out...seat belt preventing compliance"

Re: Who is right who is wrong (video) [Re: Leftlane] #7276606
05/31/21 11:35 AM
05/31/21 11:35 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline OP
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline OP
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
2 things first I definately keep driving until there is a safe place to pull over or better yet into a parking lot just like he did. 2) I make sure my hands are on the steering wheel when I disclose that I do have guns in the vehicle.

So far, each officer has always thanked me and both recieved and shown respect. If you ask me an officer who cannot maintain a civil discussion during a non felony stop may not have the right stuff.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread