No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Artifact Found Next to Dinosaur Bones [Re: Finster] #7283946
06/11/21 05:03 PM
06/11/21 05:03 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
For years, we have been told that there is no way that DNA could possibly exist in Dino bones due to their age; and that concepts such as Jurassic Park were a fantasy due to the age of the fossils.
Given the soft tissue situation recently discovered, I will go out on a limb and bet that some scientist somewhere in the world will claim that they have found some DNA from a dino soon. May not be within my lifetime, but would not surprise me if it happens in our children's.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Artifact Found Next to Dinosaur Bones [Re: Finster] #7283953
06/11/21 05:10 PM
06/11/21 05:10 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C