No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Canadian gun laws, y'all guys are screwed. [Re: Ryan McLeod] #7284772
06/12/21 09:21 PM
06/12/21 09:21 PM
Labrador, Canada
C
crosspatch Offline
trapper
crosspatch  Offline
trapper
C

Labrador, Canada
Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod
[Linked Image]

I just picked up this mint model 760 for my dad last week. Probably get my kids a rifle next week. Thinking about 243

Sweet. Rems. rule. Got an 870 3" Mag. a few months ago, from the early '80's, and mint too. Hard to get in 3" although rifle or shotgun: nothing beats straight shootin'

Last edited by crosspatch; 06/12/21 09:22 PM.
Re: Canadian gun laws, y'all guys are screwed. [Re: Posco] #7284891
06/13/21 01:19 AM
06/13/21 01:19 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Posco
We're exhausting peaceful means of preserving the republic. It my fall. Anyone who values freedom and makes light of our predicament is an idiot.

Anyone with that stance has to honestly admit regardless how begrudging that by the time the colectiave decides the peaceful means have been exhausted they will be lucky to have single shots to argue their point.

When there is food in the fridge, the electric is on, money in the bank and a ball game to get to very few will risk that illusion of security. After all it was just bump stocks, mags that hold more than ten rounds, braced pistols with braces, and those children murdering semi autos. Maybe they will wake up when they go after bolt deer rifles they will call sniper rifles.

After all weapons of war have no place on out streets. I can't think of anything that dose not fit that description.muskets, bows, swords, knifes, hammers, rocks are all documented effective weapons of war. It will never end. In London you can't carry a knife.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 06/13/21 01:21 AM.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread